Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We are not in a classroom and i am not one of your young pupils. I provide evidence i see as fit, in fact that is all you and Dave ask for, when provided you just twist it or ignore it, but provide precious little yourselves.

True, My young students have a far better grasp of media literacy, logic and the processing of information than you.

You have definitely woken up grumpy though.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
!. I would like some evidence of what you are talking about can you provide evidence that the government have said there are not enough Muslim MPs to represent Muslims. Your word that the government has said this or that is not enough for me as people tend to twist things to suit their arguments.

2. From what you say here you are worried about parliament being full of Muslims. How many Muslims are there in Parliament? is the number increasing? What is the percentage of Muslims in the UK and how does that compare with the number of Muslims in parliament?

So as you asked I would need the evidence to answer the questions above in order to believe your statements. Otherwise, frankly you post is just the rambling of a misguided nutjob who is trying to justify his warped ideas by spouting nonsense.

That Brighton Fella is your task and homework for the weekend. Please have it on my desk first thing Monday morning, failure to complete will result in detention.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you deliberately trying to be argumentative.
As you do not follow Islam, why would you turn from a moderate into a radical. What is your point, because this is weak.

No I am merely making a point, which as with most of the others being made to you on this thread you have missed completely. I sometimes think that you do it deliberately to avoid parts of the discussion that upset your viewpoint.

Other times I just think you got up grumpy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, i'm fine, off to watch Brighton in the pub, then the Froch v Groves fight. Can you provide me with some evidence that this game will be played and that the fight will be staged......

I appear to have hit a nerve by asking for the evidence that you have used to come to your conclusions. A quite ridiculous request obviously. Anyway enjoy the game.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I appear to have hit a nerve by asking for the evidence that you have used to come to your conclusions. A quite ridiculous request obviously. Anyway enjoy the game.

I think after 45 pages even you would have had your questions answered quite a few times. Mostly your questions now are a dig at the poster.
About 3 times through this thread you have threatened to bow out, but i believe you love to get involved against a poster, certainly not the subject of the thread though.
In fact two posters who do not live in England have kept this thread going. Two who have their opinion, constantly ask for evidence, get it, then have to apologise for doubting. Why are you and Czech Dave so concerned, you live the other side of the world....strange really.
Maybe this is a school project, that must be it.
Have a nice day/evening yourself.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think after 45 pages even you would have had your questions answered quite a few times. Mostly your questions now are a dig at the poster.
About 3 times through this thread you have threatened to bow out, but i believe you love to get involved against a poster, certainly not the subject of the thread though.
In fact two posters who do not live in England have kept this thread going. Two who have their opinion, constantly ask for evidence, get it, then have to apologise for doubting. Why are you and Czech Dave so concerned, you live the other side of the world....strange really.
Maybe this is a school project, that must be it.
Have a nice day/evening yourself.

No my questions still haven't been answered. I am still asking for evidence because the little that has been provided so far has been disproved, discredited or straight dishonest. As for the getting involved against the poster you may note that you have spent the last few posts having a dig at the fact I am a teacher, you may also read back the post I am replying to which is in its entirety addressing the poster not the topic. Indeed if memory serves correctly it was you that started down this course when you brought up my location as key point in your argument (I see we are still banging on about this, even though we have been over it over and over). Dave and I have not kept this thread going on our own, other have been involved too.

So really you are just as guilty as me of all the things you are accusing me of in that post.

So back to the topic, any chance of some decent evidence that the UK is becoming Islamified by a left wing conspiracy?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No my questions still haven't been answered. I am still asking for evidence because the little that has been provided so far has been disproved, discredited or straight dishonest. As for the getting involved against the poster you may note that you have spent the last few posts having a dig at the fact I am a teacher, you may also read back the post I am replying to which is in its entirety addressing the poster not the topic. Indeed if memory serves correctly it was you that started down this course when you brought up my location as key point in your argument (I see we are still banging on about this, even though we have been over it over and over). Dave and I have not kept this thread going on our own, other have been involved too.

So really you are just as guilty as me of all the things you are accusing me of in that post.

So back to the topic, any chance of some decent evidence that the UK is becoming Islamified by a left wing conspiracy?

As i said. You and Dave have doubted, have been wrong and apologised. You admitted you were wrong on this actual page re info in UK media on Drummer Rigby trial.
You and Dave just ask for evidence, doubt it, get the proof, apologise then move on and do exactly the same again.
I have not had a dig at you about being a teacher, i have had an opinion on the teachers/teaching in ENGLAND. How or what you teach in OZ, is up to you, i know not as i do not live there.
Very little involvement from others actually, why is that then. You would think that many that live here would share your opinion wouldn't you.
So basically we have the opinions of two people that are not involved with the situation, live nowhere near the situation, and continuously ask for information on a situation that will have no effect or bearing on their current location or situation.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
As you keep asking the same questions, dressed up under a different guise, i shall answer your questions again. No evidence should be needed as this is my opinion on the evidence that i have from living in England.

1) Correct
2) Near the mark, but there is a lot more going on that points to the pandering and implementing of Islam which is well in excess of what the majority and other religions can expect.
3) The left wing are definitely attributing to the problems and even encouraging it.
4) Of course the EDL are not the answer, nor will they be allowed/stop this happening. However, until the government or other groups actually speak out/act...then the EDL is better than nothing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So can i have the new evidence so i can be proved wrong znd apologise again? As i remember i have apologised twice once for the lee rigby thing and once for calling you a racist ,(after this you went on to sound like a racist again, so i suppose you could say i was wrong for that apology too). If i am wrong you can of course find where i have been proven wrong with evidence and theb apologise. I suspect you will not be able to do this, just like last time i offered you a challenge to quote my posts after you claimed i was reversing and u turning.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

the thing is the left have got their claws in to the education system since the 90's and they aint f*cking letting go.. so untill someone like ukip gets in were f*cked im afraid.
whenever do you see a right wing teacher??..what hope have our kids got if you can only get a teaching career with leftie views. universitys are the biggest culprits of this.
and although there is no real concrete evidence to back this up schools like the one in huntington atleast seem to be the norm, I know for a fact this method of teaching was evident throughout my kids schooling.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So can i have the new evidence so i can be proved wrong znd apologise again? As i remember i have apologised twice once for the lee rigby thing and once for calling you a racist ,(after this you went on to sound like a racist again, so i suppose you could say i was wrong for that apology too). If i am wrong you can of course find where i have been proven wrong with evidence and theb apologise. I suspect you will not be able to do this, just like last time i offered you a challenge to quote my posts after you claimed i was reversing and u turning.

I have put up plenty of evidence. Try doing a bit of your own leg work and sift through the 45 pages. A "challenge" :facepalm: is this some sort of game your playing.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
and although there is no real concrete evidence to back this up schools like the one in huntington atleast seem to be the norm, I know for a fact this method of teaching was evident throughout my kids schooling.

Similar situation with my children through their schooling, and people that i work with now who have children at school.
Still someone living thousands of miles away knows better eh.
No evidence of right wing teaching has been given or seen as evidence though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have read all your evidence and it isnt very convincing. I will make do with your opinion.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As you keep asking the same questions, dressed up under a different guise, i shall answer your questions again. No evidence should be needed as this is my opinion on the evidence that i have from living in England.

1) Correct
2) Near the mark, but there is a lot more going on that points to the pandering and implementing of Islam which is well in excess of what the majority and other religions can expect.
3) The left wing are definitely attributing to the problems and even encouraging it.
4) Of course the EDL are not the answer, nor will they be allowed/stop this happening. However, until the government or other groups actually speak out/act...then the EDL is better than nothing.

can you copy and paste that because dave would also like some evidence.:facepalm:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
what does seem most "evident" on here is the left are popping all of the questions.
seems they are good at popping questions but not so good at grasping the answers.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
can you copy and paste that because dave would also like some evidence.:facepalm:

For Dave...

1) Correct

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
what does seem most "evident" on here is the left are popping all of the questions.
seems they are good at popping questions but not so good at grasping the answers.

Indeed. I hope they have learned just a little of the problem in England, they might not take it in, they may want more examples and evidence from the people that actually live here.....but none the less maybe they are not quite so uninformed now.
Not that that will make any difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here