Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You know that if the shoe was on the other foot it would be classed as racist. The teacher knew exactly what she was doing, fortunately she did not get away with it..though the same trick has been successful by other teachers not just teaching our children eh.
I would like to state a disclaimer.
My opinion does not apply to countries/teachers outside of England.

As adverse as you are to answering direct questions. Please answer this one:

Can you explain the circumstances or situation that would constitute the 'shoe being on the other foot'?

This question is still hanging:

Perhaps you could carefully explain how a letter about a workshop on an unspecified religion is part of a great conspiracy to turn the UK into and Islamic state. Don't forget to include how the conspiracy involves the education department (who criticised the letter) and the government (who criticized the letter also).

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Its ok...I got what I came to the thread for.
Brighton Fella has categorically admitted, that this bullshit MFE march in Brighton, is strictly for violence purposes.
As for the EDL ie the thread title...dying on its feet, as even memberrs realise its full wankers.

cheers

:smokin::lolol:. Make sure you take your ball home. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Have you been drinking. That is very harsh and very radical imo.

She deserves everything she gets. She is trying to educate children about religion and we all know that can and will only lead to one place. The Islamification and radicalisation of the UK!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As adverse as you are to answering direct questions. Please answer this one:

Can you explain the circumstances or situation that would constitute the 'shoe being on the other foot'?

This question is still hanging:

Perhaps you could carefully explain how a letter about a workshop on an unspecified religion is part of a great conspiracy to turn the UK into and Islamic state. Don't forget to include how the conspiracy involves the education department (who criticised the letter) and the government (who criticized the letter also).

Then there was silence :down::clap2:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Then there was silence :down::clap2:

Not really BF. Your tactic is to question and to want answers to all your questions. You never actually come up with any answers yourself, or any proper responses.
Your aim is to just disrupt about a subject you really no very little about, but think you do from many many miles away. I really wish that others (apart from those not living in this country) would come up with some of your demands, but sadly they do not. Could that be that because they are living here, and are actually involved, they either agree, or can actually empathize with the worries of the indigenous English.

What is your opinion on this BF....
29qgtbk.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not really BF. Your tactic is to question and to want answers to all your questions. You never actually come up with any answers yourself, or any proper responses.
Your aim is to just disrupt about a subject you really no very little about, but think you do from many many miles away. I really wish that others (apart from those not living in this country) would come up with some of your demands, but sadly they do not. Could that be that because they are living here, and are actually involved, they either agree, or can actually empathize with the worries of the indigenous English.

Asking question and wanting answers and on a discussion forum! outrageous behavior. You realise that this is kind of the point of NSC?

I am not trying to disrupt anything I am simply asking you to explain how the letter you posted (twice) is evidence of your assertion (point two i think) that their is a drip drip attempt to Islamify the UK. Surely for someone so sure of their position this would not be a particularly difficult task.

Why do you wish someone else would come in and answer the questions for you? Are you struggling? In need of back up?

Funnily enough I have spoken to many indigenous English people since we have been having this discussion and they all tend to agree that you are talking nonsense. So i suppose it really depends on which indigenous English people you talk to.

One more question:

How long does one need to be in the England to be an indigenous Englishman?

oh one more

Does one stop being an indigenous Englishman when they move abroad?

one more

Does playing for the England cricket team make you an indigenous Englishman?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What is your opinion on this BF....
29qgtbk.jpg

Ohh there you go asking questions and wanting answers!!

One is a symbol of years of oppression and violence towards black people from slavery to the modern day. Not sure you would be arrested for wearing a KKK outfit, but I could be wrong. You would definately be called a racist.

The other is a dopey and antisocial interpretation of a religious text that people of Islam think brings them closer to god and choose to wear.

If we are going to ban the Burka are we going to ban the balaclava, nuns habit, crucifx and skull cap too?

Love the headscarf though, please don't ban them I think they look beautiful, kind of frame the face and highlight the features.

Will you answer my questions now?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Why do you wish someone else would come in and answer the questions for you? Are you struggling? In need of back up?

Funnily enough I have spoken to many indigenous English people since we have been having this discussion and they all tend to agree that you are talking nonsense.

No need for back up. I am ok with my opinions.
Where have you spoken to to these English people since we have been having this discussion....in OZ, or drumming up support through private messages.
Personally, seeing as i live here, i can draw on my own conclusions, whilst you have to rely on opinions of those that may or may not live here eh.

Get these friends that agree with you to put their own views/opinions on this thread...that's if there are any.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No need for back up. I am ok with my opinions.
Where have you spoken to to these English people since we have been having this discussion....in OZ, or drumming up support through private messages.
Personally, seeing as i live here, i can draw on my own conclusions, whilst you have to rely on opinions of those that may or may not live here eh.

I speak regularly to my mates and my family in the UK.

You can of course draw your own conclusions, what you struggle with is presenting credible evidence to back up your conclusions or explaining how the evidence you do post proves your conclusions.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I speak regularly to my mates and my family in the UK.

You can of course draw your own conclusions, what you struggle with is presenting credible evidence to back up your conclusions or explaining how the evidence you do post proves your conclusions.

Yes, and i live here, i also speak, see and experience living here. I would not presume to know what goes on in OZ. I suspect your mates and family are of the same views and persuasion as you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I believe i have put up a fair bit of credible evidence, you have asked for more and more, with little or no credible evidence yourself, apart from a couple of apologies when you have jumped the gun or used the usual card in response.
Just a shame that the debate was not discussed between posters that actually live and experience the problem, instead of between some posters that don't live here and will never be affected with the outcome.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I believe i have put up a fair bit of credible evidence, you have asked for more and more, with little or no credible evidence yourself, apart from a couple of apologies when you have jumped the gun or used the usual card in response.
Just a shame that the debate was not discussed between posters that actually live and experience the problem, instead of between some posters that don't live here and will never be affected with the outcome.

It is ironic that you feel I am not qualified to talk on this subject yet you have engaged me in the debate for 50 pages. But as we are still here talking perhaps you could answer my question about your credible evidence

Or if it is easier from you, you can always change the subject or tell me I don't live in the UK.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, and i live here, i also speak, see and experience living here. I would not presume to know what goes on in OZ. I suspect your mates and family are of the same views and persuasion as you.

You would of course be wrong about this. But then to assume does make an ASS of U and ME :)

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ohh there you go asking questions and wanting answers!!

One is a symbol of years of oppression and violence towards black people from slavery to the modern day. Not sure you would be arrested for wearing a KKK outfit, but I could be wrong. You would definately be called a racist.

The other is a dopey and antisocial interpretation of a religious text that people of Islam think brings them closer to god and choose to wear.

If we are going to ban the Burka are we going to ban the balaclava, nuns habit, crucifx and skull cap too?

Love the headscarf though, please don't ban them I think they look beautiful, kind of frame the face and highlight the features.

Will you answer my questions now?

you say it is a symbol of years of oppression and violence towards black people from slavery to the modern day....
(1) you actually mean "to this current day":ohmy:..are you absolutely sure about that? exactly what violence & oppression do the poor little hard done by mites receive at the hands of us evil *******s today then? you say this as if Brixton Bristol Tottenham riots etc etc never happened at all & the violence being carried out was not from them but by us nasty *******s? don't you worry your head the blackys do alright today, they can boast equal opportunitys and more. they definatley aint being held back if that's what you are applying.
(2) if you read my post several pages back instead of contemplating what questions you should be asking you would of heard me say "why should we the indigenous people be made to be accountable for something that happened as far back as 1833 ffs" there is no way on gods earth I shall ever apologise for something that I have not done. ruthless or not that's just about the crux of it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
you say it is a symbol of years of oppression and violence towards black people from slavery to the modern day....
(1) you actually mean "to this current day":ohmy:..are you absolutely sure about that? exactly what violence & oppression do the poor little hard done by mites receive at the hands of us evil *******s today then? you say this as if Brixton Bristol Tottenham riots etc etc never happened at all & the violence being carried out was not from them but by us nasty *******s? don't you worry your head the blackys do alright today, they can boast equal opportunitys and more. they definatley aint being held back if that's what you are applying.
(2) if you read my post several pages back instead of contemplating what questions you should be asking you would of heard me say "why should we the indigenous people be made to be accountable for something that happened as far back as 1833 ffs" there is no way on gods earth I shall ever apologise for something that I have not done. ruthless or not that's just about the crux of it.

Even if this tirade of nonsense were true it would not change what that outfit represents. Nor would it change the fact that the outfit still represents it.

Without wishing to send this thread off on a tangent and another 50 pages of unsubstantiated bullshit being spouted with no evidence. Have a look at this maybe these facts (even has a link the the original report if you dare) from the Independent.

Despite taking fewer illegal drugs than their white peers, black people are six times more likely to be stopped and searched for drugs in the UK, according to a report by Release and the London School for Economics (LSE). If you live in Dorset, the area with the highest disparity, the report found you are 17 times more likely to stopped in the street and searched for drugs if you happen to be black.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/stop-and-search-drugs-and-the-aggravating-factor-of-being-black-8824496.html

But like I say none of this changes what those white robes represent.

Although I am interested to hear what you think they now represent?

Actually as you mention it could you answer some of the questions that Soul Man has swerved (don't worry I won't ask you to answer all of them! :))

My family either came over with William the Conquer or the Roman? we are not quite sure. Does this make me indigenous?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Even if this tirade of nonsense were true it would not change what that outfit represents. Nor would it change the fact that the outfit still represents it.

Without wishing to send this thread off on a tangent and another 50 pages of unsubstantiated bullshit being spouted with no evidence. Have a look at this maybe these facts (even has a link the the original report if you dare) from the Independent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/stop-and-search-drugs-and-the-aggravating-factor-of-being-black-8824496.html

But like I say none of this changes what those white robes represent.

Actually as you mention it could you answer some of the questions that Soul Man has swerved (don't worry I won't ask you to answer all of them! :))

My family either came over with William the Conquer or the Roman? we are not quite sure. Does this make me indigenous?

the article from the independent, sorry for being ignorant but I took one look at that and knew exactly what it was implying, this has always been a famous sob story for the blacks..they pray on the sympathy vote in ways to acheive more rights for themselves, give anyone an inch & they'll take a mile its human nature, just take a look at what has happened with women & gays over the last few decades & see whereabouts they are today as compared to before when they were deprived of any basic rights, they are pretty much equal today yet they still aren't satisfied & want more. where exactly does all of this stop eh?.... when they have gained twice as many rights as someone else? tbh its all getting a bit silly now..its like a droning old record that gets on your nerves. they'll never be satisfied.

listen fella police are always going to target areas for example like Peckham as apposed to somewhere like Richmond because its a known fact that in peckham drug warrens are rife & consiquently drug warrens lead to the usage of knives & guns by someone who wants to make a nice quick earner for himself at the expense of the some poor little skaghead who relys on his next fix.
& who do you think lives in these areas?..it is mainly blacks not whites, so although this seems a little unfair to you it still makes perfect sense for police to stop and search in these areas.
or do we listen to the likes of you & stop searching them because people like you find it unfair and then face the consequences later when londons got another death on its hands.
fancy explaining that one to the victims parents "oh sorry love we knew your sons killer had a gun on him but under new ledgeslation we weren't allowed to search and confiscate his gun off him on grounds it could incriminate him..hope you understand this." bloody hell mate get real.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the article from the independent, sorry for being ignorant but I took one look at that and knew exactly what it was implying, this has always been a famous sob story for the blacks..they pray on the sympathy vote in ways to acheive more rights for themselves, give anyone an inch & they'll take a mile its human nature, just take a look at what has happened with women & gays over the last few decades & see whereabouts they are today as compared to before when they were deprived of any basic rights, they are pretty much equal today yet they still aren't satisfied & want more. where exactly does all of this stop eh?.... when they have gained twice as many rights as someone else? tbh its all getting a bit silly now..its like a droning old record that gets on your nerves. they'll never be satisfied.

listen fella police are always going to target areas for example like Peckham as apposed to somewhere like Richmond because its a known fact that in peckham drug warrens are rife & consiquently drug warrens lead to the usage of knives & guns by someone who wants to make a nice quick earner for himself at the expense of the some poor little skaghead who relys on his next fix.
& who do you think lives in these areas?..it is mainly blacks not whites, so although this seems a little unfair to you it still makes perfect sense for police to stop and search in these areas.
or do we listen to the likes of you & stop searching them because people like you find it unfair and then face the consequences later when londons got another death on its hands.
fancy explaining that one to the victims parents "oh sorry love we knew your sons killer had a gun on him but under new ledgeslation we weren't allowed to search and confiscate his gun off him on grounds it could incriminate him..hope you understand this." bloody hell mate get real.

No need to apologise for your ignorance but perhaps you should do something about it. If you had read the article you would see that your second paragraph bares little resemblance to any of the points raised in it. Still easier to not read it and make up what you need to compound your ignorance than to risk challenging it eh?

Perhaps you could answer my questions though, I would be interested in your answers.

Like I say none of this changes what those white robes represent.

Actually as you mention it could you answer some of the questions that Soul Man has swerved (don't worry I won't ask you to answer all of them! )

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Following the flop of the EDL 'National' demo in Exeter last week.. a massive 175 turnout.
This weeks flop, regional demo in Wakefield...100-150...

bye bye EDL...looks like the 'NSE' is just gobshite.
lol

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You would of course be wrong about this. But then to assume does make an ASS of U and ME :)

Seeing as you are so concerned about what is happening in the UK. Have a look at the teaching in your own country. I daresay seeing as you live there, you might have different opinions to Dr Kevin Donnelly. Living this far away, is it happening.
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/34718.html

Oh and an opinion/evidence from our green and pleasant land.
http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkin...to-gove-what-is-england-teaching-its-children

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here