Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its ok...I got what I came to the thread for.
Brighton Fella has categorically admitted, that this bullshit MFE march in Brighton, is strictly for violence purposes.
As for the EDL ie the thread title...dying on its feet, as even memberrs realise its full wankers.

cheers

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Brighton Fella has categorically admitted, that this bullshit MFE march in Brighton, is strictly for violence purposes.
As for the EDL ie the thread title...dying on its feet, as even memberrs realise its full wankers.

cheers

your 100% correct I have admitted it, why hide the fact when theres nothing to hide? you were the ones who brought it on in the first place remember?.
you were the ones who created carnage on brightons streets & cost the brighton tax payer..not us.
ive got absolutley nothing to apologise about when clearly the violence stemmed from you.
how many arrests were made.. go on fella go and check it out for yourself just how many arrests were actually made? was any mfe arrested? the stats clearly speak for themselves.
go and have a look on youtube & see with your own eyes who was causing all of the chaos on brightons streets?.

who was hurling smoke bombs? who was hurling paint bombs? who was hurling pebbles? who was hurling bottles of piss? who was hurling the metal barriers dividing the 2 sets apart? it speaks volumes of what you lot are realy about. also extremley considerate of you mugs to think about the cost:lolol:

what a very civilized & calm bunch of wankers you lot are. MUGS:wanker:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
a deathly silence in prague whilst dave is orchestrating a plan to trap me on grounds of incriminating evidence.
carry on boy:glare:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

cheers

And all to fight something that it's supporters can provide no credible evidence for, just basing their ideas on blind hatred, discrimination and rumour. This thread has really highlighted the idiocy and hypocrisy of it all. No wonder other UK residents have steered well clear of it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
your 100% correct I have admitted it, why hide the fact when theres nothing to hide? you were the ones who brought it on in the first place remember?.
you were the ones who created carnage on brightons streets & cost the brighton tax payer..not us.
ive got absolutley nothing to apologise about when clearly the violence stemmed from you.
how many arrests were made.. go on fella go and check it out for yourself just how many arrests were actually made? was any mfe arrested? the stats clearly speak for themselves.
go and have a look on youtube & see with your own eyes who was causing all of the chaos on brightons streets?.

who was hurling smoke bombs? who was hurling paint bombs? who was hurling pebbles? who was hurling bottles of piss? who was hurling the metal barriers dividing the 2 sets apart? it speaks volumes of what you lot are realy about. also extremley considerate of you mugs to think about the cost:lolol:

what a very civilized & calm bunch of wankers you lot are. MUGS:wanker:

Actually this is a very good post. It won't sit very well with some, but then these some were residing some 2000 to 15000 miles at the time.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
And all to fight something that it's supporters can provide no credible evidence for, just basing their ideas on blind hatred, discrimination and rumour. This thread has really highlighted the idiocy and hypocrisy of it all. No wonder other UK residents have steered well clear of it.

shall we start up a thread about the uaf then & see how much evidence you have to prove theyre not anarchists or mindless thugs themselves?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

"Steered well clear off". Has it not occurred to you that they either disagree or really know what is going on. So wev'e had two from Oz, one from NZ and one from CZ opposing and opinionating on what is happening in England...from afar.
"Credible evidence"....what would you know is credible evidence......from afar.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So can i have the new evidence so i can be proved wrong znd apologise again? As i remember i have apologised twice once for the lee rigby thing and once for calling you a racist ,(after this you went on to sound like a racist again, so i suppose you could say i was wrong for that apology too). If i am wrong you can of course find where i have been proven wrong with evidence and theb apologise. I suspect you will not be able to do this, just like last time i offered you a challenge to quote my posts after you claimed i was reversing and u turning.

"reversing and u turning"......strike a chord.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/School-wrote-parents-telling-year-olds-attend-workshop-Islam--branded-RACIST-permanent-record.html

So the head mistress wrote the third paragraph as a clumsy way to try and persuade parents to go to the workshop. The Head Teacher apologised and rewrote the letter, the education department said that she could not do it as it went against their policy and the local MP criticized the decision. Hardly part of any conspiracy, just a mistake. Unless of course it suits your agenda to see it as such.

Yesterday Mrs Small wrote to parents apologising for 'inaccuracies' in the previous correspondence., and asking them to 'on reflection disregard a section from the earlier letter'.

South Staffordshire Conservative MP Gavin Williamson said the original threat was 'bonkers'.

He said: 'The idea of attaching a racial discrimination note to children’s education records saying it will remain on their file for the duration for their school career seems unfair, particularly when it is not the child’s decision whether or not he or she attends.

'It seems a very heavy-handed approach.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPRxwVv4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Defending the decision, Mrs Small said that exposing the pupils to other faiths was part of the school’s statutory duty.

She said: 'We are a mainly Christian school, but we have to cover at least one other religion as part of the national curriculum.

'This visit is part of that. They would not be taking part in any religious practices.

'We have pupils and teachers at the school who belong to the Islam faith and it is right for the children to understand and appreciate their faith as well as their own.'

- Headmistress Lynn Small

'We have had similar workshops on a variety of religions in the past - including one on Islam - with no problems at all and the children have absolutely loved it.

'We have pupils and teachers at the school who belong to the Islam faith and it is right for the children to understand and appreciate their faith as well as their own.'

The school, which was told it 'required improvement' in an Ofsted report earlier this year caters for 341 pupils aged between three and 11.

A spokesman for Staffordshire County Council said: 'We strongly advised the school to contact parents immediately to explain no notes will be made on any of the pupils' records if their parents choose not to attend the visit.

'We understand this has now been done.'

He added: 'This is a school matter and the council was only contacted once the letter had been sent.

'We believe it is important for children to find out more about different cultures.

'However parents also have a right to withdraw their children from religious activities. Clearly it is not appropriate for comments about racial discrimination to be made in these circumstances.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPS8mOwu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ironically though this workshop sounds like something that would help to ease tensions between the religions by educating people and showing the similarities between them. Forcing children to attend is hardly of benefit to the radicals is it (especially as there was no mention of Islam in the note). Sadly I think this is further proof of you trying to twist things around to fit with your agenda rather than taking the evidence to form an opinion.

We have already discussed that letter and the fact that the Head Teacher apologised for the third paragraph. No wonder you have such a loose grasp on what is being discussed and miss the point so often, you obviously don't read the posts carefully enough.

It does make me laugh though that after being asked for evidence over and over the best you manage is to repost something which has already been discussed and dismissed. You really are not very good at this.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We have already discussed that letter and the fact that the Head Teacher apologised for the third paragraph. No wonder you have such a loose grasp on what is being discussed and miss the point so often, you obviously don't read the posts carefully enough.

It does make me laugh though that after being asked for evidence over and over the best you manage is to repost something which has already been discussed and dismissed. You really are not very good at this.

The only reason she apologised was because of the outcry. Maybe she should have engaged her brain before thinking she could get away with the including the sentence in the original letter. Found out and backtracked/u turn, as you well know.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Got any evidence to prove this?

Sad act. Are you really just posting from afar to wind up on a subject that is 15.000 miles away from affecting you. Seriously, this opinion/windup from the other side of the world has run its course. Well done for agitating for over 45 pages.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The only reason she apologised was because of the outcry. Maybe she should have engaged her brain before thinking she could get away with the including the sentence in the original letter. Found out and backtracked/u turn, as you well know.

ok she apologised later but surely she should get pulled up on that on grounds of threatening behaviour, seems clear she wouldn't of apologised had there been no complaints, and coming from a teacher who are supposed to set standards. something should be done about it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Way to miss the point again. What I was saying was that I had already pointed out the fact that she had apologised (good on her, she made a mistake and apologised for it). We had also discussed that this letter does not constitute proof that the UK is being drip fed Islam with a view to turning it into an Islamic state. what it shows is a clumsy attempt to teach kids about other unspecified religions.

You told me that this was one of many similar letters, which presumably don't prove the islamification of the UK either but I will never know because I haven't seen them. Without sounding too rude it is no wonder that you hold such ridiculous views when you process information the way you do.

Or maybe I have got it wrong. Perhaps you could carefully explain how a letter about a workshop on an unspecified religion is part of a great conspiracy to turn the UK into and Islamic state. Don't forget to include how the conspiracy involves the education department (who criticised the letter) and the government (who criticized the letter also).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
ok she apologised later but surely she should get pulled up on that on grounds of threatening behaviour, seems clear she wouldn't of apologised had there been no complaints, and coming from a teacher who are supposed to set standards. something should be done about it.

I think she should be beheaded or stoned to death, give her a taste of her own medicine. See how she likes Sharia law then eh?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sad act. Are you really just posting from afar to wind up on a subject that is 15.000 miles away from affecting you. Seriously, this opinion/windup from the other side of the world has run its course. Well done for agitating for over 45 pages.

Just a bit of banter SM. Honestly you right wingers really need to get a sense of humour.

Here you go

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You know that if the shoe was on the other foot it would be classed as racist. The teacher knew exactly what she was doing, fortunately she did not get away with it..though the same trick has been successful by other teachers not just teaching our children eh.
I would like to state a disclaimer.
My opinion does not apply to countries/teachers outside of England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here