Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Now that you are confirming that this nonsense is now, all about petulance, following being laughed out of Brighton 4 or 5 times now. Can you not bother next year? I am sure you will be one the first to whinge, and stamp your feet, if local taxes go up, because of the stupidity of this 'parade', in a city, that has repeatedly, shown that you are not wanted. Personally, I would rather see a traditional English scene of the Brighton scouts, rather than some snarling, racist, fascists coming to
OUR (im surprised that somebody from Brighton like yourself would want to harm the local economy) city, for the explicit reason of
confrontation, and fighting left wingers.
If not, please change the name of your 'parade' from St Georges day, to 'Nationalists day of petulance'. Thanks in advance.

you've got some front..so your 2 bob rent a mob don't cost anything to the tax payer then. & that's apart from them sponging off welfares.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Well, hopefully, your friends will repeat the 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes' line, and your silliness will be banned. Nice to know that a Brighton resident wants
to harm the local economy out of petulance.
You character assessment of its 'leader' is also insightful, as you seem to be implying that he is a violent individual, who would be violent with the least provocation. All useful information. Thanks.

oh, and yes...former 06:57 street thug/football hooligan, and BNP fundraiser. Of course you have heard it all now. You heard it way before now.
I do not hide my face from fascists. I WANT them to see my face LAUGHING at them. Havnt you got it yet??

06:57 oh my goodness is that the time:lolol: and bnp ffs:facepalm:

you don't know nothing about the bloke so don't come on here giving it the big-un about him.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol..yeah right..you 'know' ...

'Nationalists Day of Petulance'

'Nationalists Stamping Of Feet, And Going Blue In The Face Day'

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ironically Soul man has quoted the right leaning media to show us that all the media are left wing.

I think the point here though is that everything is to the left of Brighton Fella's ideology so calling Cameron and the Tory government lefties does have a certain logic to it.

This might interest you BF. We see this sort of thing going on daily over here. The media are not the only source of info, many changes are being hidden, changes that you are probably unaware of. This letter (certainly not the first in recent years) was sent to the parents, you will recall what i thought of some of the practices/teachings in our schools.

33b1k3t.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Well, hopefully, your friends will repeat the 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes' line, and your silliness will be banned. Nice to know that a Brighton resident wants
to harm the local economy out of petulance.
You character assessment of its 'leader' is also insightful, as you seem to be implying that he is a violent individual, who would be violent with the least provocation. All useful information. Thanks.

oh, and yes...former 06:57 street thug/football hooligan, and BNP fundraiser. Of course you have heard it all now. You heard it way before now.
I do not hide my face from fascists. I WANT them to see my face LAUGHING at them. Havnt you got it yet??
we're all laughing at you Dave , giving it the big un from the Czech republic ................ bore off :rolleyes:
regards
DR

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This might interest you BF. We see this sort of thing going on daily over here. The media are not the only source of info, many changes are being hidden, changes that you are probably unaware of. This letter (certainly not the first in recent years) was sent to the parents, you will recall what i thought of some of the practices/teachings in our schools.

33b1k3t.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/School-wrote-parents-telling-year-olds-attend-workshop-Islam--branded-RACIST-permanent-record.html

So the head mistress wrote the third paragraph as a clumsy way to try and persuade parents to go to the workshop. The Head Teacher apologise and rewrote the letter, the education department said that she could not do it as it went against their policy and the local MP criticized the decision. Hardly part of any conspiracy, just a mistake. Unless of course it suits your agenda to see it as such.

Yesterday Mrs Small wrote to parents apologising for 'inaccuracies' in the previous correspondence., and asking them to 'on reflection disregard a section from the earlier letter'.

South Staffordshire Conservative MP Gavin Williamson said the original threat was 'bonkers'.

He said: 'The idea of attaching a racial discrimination note to children’s education records saying it will remain on their file for the duration for their school career seems unfair, particularly when it is not the child’s decision whether or not he or she attends.

'It seems a very heavy-handed approach.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPRxwVv4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Defending the decision, Mrs Small said that exposing the pupils to other faiths was part of the school’s statutory duty.

She said: 'We are a mainly Christian school, but we have to cover at least one other religion as part of the national curriculum.

'This visit is part of that. They would not be taking part in any religious practices.

'We have pupils and teachers at the school who belong to the Islam faith and it is right for the children to understand and appreciate their faith as well as their own.'

- Headmistress Lynn Small

'We have had similar workshops on a variety of religions in the past - including one on Islam - with no problems at all and the children have absolutely loved it.

'We have pupils and teachers at the school who belong to the Islam faith and it is right for the children to understand and appreciate their faith as well as their own.'

The school, which was told it 'required improvement' in an Ofsted report earlier this year caters for 341 pupils aged between three and 11.

A spokesman for Staffordshire County Council said: 'We strongly advised the school to contact parents immediately to explain no notes will be made on any of the pupils' records if their parents choose not to attend the visit.

'We understand this has now been done.'

He added: 'This is a school matter and the council was only contacted once the letter had been sent.

'We believe it is important for children to find out more about different cultures.

'However parents also have a right to withdraw their children from religious activities. Clearly it is not appropriate for comments about racial discrimination to be made in these circumstances.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPS8mOwu

Ironically though this workshop sounds like something that would help to ease tensions between the religions by educating people and showing the similarities between them. Forcing children to attend is hardly of benefit to the radicals is it (especially as there was no mention of Islam in the note). Sadly I think this is further proof of you trying to twist things around to fit with your agenda rather than taking the evidence to form an opinion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/School-wrote-parents-telling-year-olds-attend-workshop-Islam--branded-RACIST-permanent-record.html

So the head mistress wrote the third paragraph as a clumsy way to try and persuade parents to go to the workshop. The Head Teacher apologise and rewrote the letter, the education department said that she could not do it as it went against their policy and the local MP criticized the decision. Hardly part of any conspiracy, just a mistake. Unless of course it suits your agenda to see it as such.

Yesterday Mrs Small wrote to parents apologising for 'inaccuracies' in the previous correspondence., and asking them to 'on reflection disregard a section from the earlier letter'.

South Staffordshire Conservative MP Gavin Williamson said the original threat was 'bonkers'.

He said: 'The idea of attaching a racial discrimination note to children’s education records saying it will remain on their file for the duration for their school career seems unfair, particularly when it is not the child’s decision whether or not he or she attends.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPRxwVv4
Defending the decision, Mrs Small said that exposing the pupils to other faiths was part of the school’s statutory duty.

She said: 'We are a mainly Christian school, but we have to cover at least one other religion as part of the national curriculum.

'This visit is part of that. They would not be taking part in any religious practices.

'We have had similar workshops on a variety of religions in the past - including one on Islam - with no problems at all and the children have absolutely loved it.

The school, which was told it 'required improvement' in an Ofsted report earlier this year caters for 341 pupils aged between three and 11.

A spokesman for Staffordshire County Council said: 'We strongly advised the school to contact parents immediately to explain no notes will be made on any of the pupils' records if their parents choose not to attend the visit.

He added: 'This is a school matter and the council was only contacted once the letter had been sent.

'We believe it is important for children to find out more about different cultures.

'However parents also have a right to withdraw their children from religious activities. Clearly it is not appropriate for comments about racial discrimination to be made in these circumstances.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-RACIST-permanent-record.html#ixzz2lPS8mOwu

Ironically though this workshop sounds like something that would help to ease tensions between the religions by educating people and showing the similarities between them. Forcing children to attend is hardly of benefit to the radicals is it (especially as there was no mention of Islam in the note). Sadly I think this is further proof of you trying to twist things around to fit with your agenda rather than taking the evidence to form an opinion.

As i stated similar letters have been sent over the last few years. Islam is being included in the 2014 School Curriculum, it's the drip drip effect. These kids are ages 4-6, just teach them and leave religion until they are older and can choose.
Mistake my arse, a reoccurring mistake which has been used before, in fact quite a few times. You keep sticking up for it though, thankfully parents over here have aired their disgust.......and not for the first time either.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

INCOMING.......Drip, drip, drip.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/pupils-withdrawn-from-trip-to-edinburgh-mosque-1-2954768

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I suppose soon the old "Any more evidence" on this and that.
INCOMING
From two months ago.
Teaching union furious as Islamic free school staff are told they must wear hijab even if they are not Muslim.....drip drip..
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ijab-even-if-they-are-not-muslim-8830209.html

I worked in a Catholic school for a bit and I was 'forced' to say mass every morning even though I wasn't Catholic. Maybe should sell my story to the papers.

Next week I have to go to a Church Christmas service even though I am not a Christian.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I worked in a Catholic school for a bit and I was 'forced' to say mass every morning even though I wasn't Catholic. Maybe should sell my story to the papers.

Next week I have to go to a Church Christmas service even though I am not a Christian.

Who "forced" you. Was it an arm up your back. Did you have to "say mass", were you "forced" to wear articles of clothing. Are you "forced" to attend a Church Christmas service and will you be "forced" to wear religious articles of clothing......doubt it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Who "forced" you. Was it an arm up your back. Did you have to "say mass", were you "forced" to wear articles of clothing. Are you "forced" to attend a Church Christmas service and will you be "forced" to wear religious articles of clothing......doubt it.

If I didn't I would lose my job, so expect I was forced in much the same way as those people in your article. And yes I am required to wear certain items of clothing as my school has a clothing policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here