Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Correct BF, yes the links were from what is probably a right leaning paper, however the "comments" in the articles were from the former Director General of the....BBC, the BBC, and Roger Mosey one of the corporation's most senior former executives........of the BBC. In short the source is really irrelevant, the comments were from employers (also posted more comments from ex and currently employed) of the......yes you guessed it....the....the ...the.....BBC.

You and are I are having a different discussion I think. I have not commented on if I think the BBC is left leaning or not. I was pointing out that in the context of Brighton Fella argument that all media and governments are run by lefties your inclusion of a right leaning paper was proof enough that he is talking out of his hat. So in this case the source is infact all important as the source is from a right leaning paper which according to Brighton Fellas argument does not exist.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You and are I are having a different discussion I think. I have not commented on if I think the BBC is left leaning or not. I was pointing out that in the context of Brighton Fella argument that all media and governments are run by lefties your inclusion of a right leaning paper was proof enough that he is talking out of his hat. So in this case the source is infact all important as the source is from a right leaning paper which according to Brighton Fellas argument does not exist.

Careful whilst reversing and u turning BF.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Careful whilst reversing and u turning BF.

Lol, no reversing or u turning here SM. Happy for you to point out otherwise, it is all there in black and white (for those can can follow anyway)

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Tell me more about how the conservatives are involved in a left wing pact.

so you don't think that's possible:ohmy: nothing is more so evident than the way this current lot have performed today that would make me suggest any different.
I'd been a tory right up until about a year ago and even though I recognised many sacrifices would have to be made for the sake of the coalition I stuck with them, but I had no idea to what extent this change would realy mean, a party I once felt passionate about and how it could suddenly turn its back (almost overnight) on its own people was enough for me to re- think again which led me to beleive that this whole charad had been going on for much longer than I first thought, even as far back as major in the early 90's. but like a c*nt I hadn't noticed it changing as the change was slow, not just the torys had changed in this period of time but labour had to. after thatcher resigned there was no real difference between the 3 major partys and nothing more so evident than today.
can I imagine thatcher selling us down the river..never in a million years.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
so you don't think that's possible:ohmy: nothing is more so evident than the way this current lot have performed today that would make me suggest any different.
I'd been a tory right up until about a year ago and even though I recognised many sacrifices would have to be made for the sake of the coalition I stuck with them, but I had no idea to what extent this change would realy mean, a party I once felt passionate about and how it could suddenly turn its back (almost overnight) on its own people was enough for me to re- think again which led me to beleive that this whole charad had been going on for much longer than I first thought, even as far back as major in the early 90's. but like a c*nt I hadn't noticed it changing as the change was slow, not just the torys had changed in this period of time but labour had to. after thatcher resigned there was no real difference between the 3 major partys and nothing more so evident than today.
can I imagine thatcher selling us down the river..never in a million years.

What happened today?

I would agree that the two major parties offer little in the way of choices for the average Brit, You here this often and many people seem to be disillusioned with the choices they are offered and by the behavior of politicians.

What I don't get is: Why do you think it is a left wing conspiracy?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What happened today?

I would agree that the two major parties offer little in the way of choices for the average Brit, You here this often and many people seem to be disillusioned with the choices they are offered and by the behavior of politicians.

What I don't get is: Why do you think it is a left wing conspiracy?

here is just one example.."question time for instance" the audience is 100% handpicked & don't tell me it aint because any retard is capable of noticing it is, what chance has a right wing journalist/mp got in convincing any of that lot ffs, the poor sods on a hiding to nothing before he even starts !!
question time is just one of them, whenever you see a political debate on tv its always the same ol same ol rigged audience. which is why I hardly bother watching any debates on tv thesedays. thank f*ck for the internet is all I can say, they haven't yet came up with a way of ridding anything slightly right wing off fom the computer yet. they will and that ive no doubt at all.. that this will be their next agenda.
I get about a lot, speak to many different people of all sorts of backgrounds, & everyone I come across shares my views, the other night was an exeption , so to say im the minority is wishfull thinking on your behalf. there is growing unrest in this country just like there is all over the rest of Europe. the troubles not just confined here.

tell me honestly (cast your left wing thoughts aside for one moment) and tell me if you agree on a open boarder for all?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
here is just one example.."question time for instance" the audience is 100% handpicked & don't tell me it aint because any retard is capable of noticing it is, what chance has a right wing journalist/mp got in convincing any of that lot ffs, the poor sods on a hiding to nothing before he even starts !!
question time is just one of them, whenever you see a political debate on tv its always the same ol same ol rigged audience. which is why I hardly bother watching any debates on tv thesedays. thank f*ck for the internet is all I can say, they haven't yet came up with a way of ridding anything slightly right wing off fom the computer yet. they will and that ive no doubt at all.. that this will be their next agenda.
I get about a lot, speak to many different people of all sorts of backgrounds, & everyone I come across shares my views, the other night was an exeption , so to say im the minority is wishfull thinking on your behalf. there is growing unrest in this country just like there is all over the rest of Europe. the troubles not just confined here.

tell me honestly (cast your left wing thoughts aside for one moment) and tell me if you agree on a open boarder for all?

Question time is on the BBC isn't it? So surely this is the same example that has already been presented. Go anything not BBC related?

I will wait with baited breath for the Brighton Fella party to win the next election.

If i answer your question without my left wing thoughts I will not be answering it honestly. Although to be honest either way the answer would be no. I think the Australians have a decent balance on this (aside from our despicable treatment of asylum seekers). However even with pretty stringent rules on immigration we still have half wits complaining about immigrants, foreigners and halfwits.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
listen here you dimwit your obsession first started with the little girl shortly followed by the edl, then it went another step further by wanting to know a certain fella's involvement in mfe, the final straw came when you actually mentioned the said mans name on here. it was at that moment when I had realised for myself not only had i a turncoat on my hands but a f*cking grass aswell !! and if that weren't bad enough you couldn't wait to know my whereabouts on a few extremist demos.
3 words that sum you up nicely...obsessive turncoat grass.

Er...I, and THOUSANDS of people know Smeetons role...the ex BNP ACTIVIST and 'ORGANISER' of the MFE clowns...
Often seen in Portsmouths 'lefty controlled media'.....
Did you think it was a secret? Hey, was reminded that the EDL/MFE were 'popping' back to Brighton this week....
What happened? lol...is that why you met him recently? Realisation that going back to Brighton this week
was a bit of a dumb idea, or the realisation that there was no support, even among the far right ****wits, for such stupidity?

Anyways, you were telling everybody about the 'leftie, controlled the media'....so far, Soulman has contributed the BBC.
Now, I think we can agree, that whilst influential, the BBC, isnt 'The Media'....go on...

Attachments

• smeeton.jpg
    smeeton.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
  • dave-smeeton.jpg
    dave-smeeton.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Before I go out. Can I just say.

Its an absolute pleasure, to see right-wingers, frustrated, angry, and foaming.
It is, in fact, a particular pleasure, as I will see it for many years to come.
I would also like to thank the EDL for being the 'Face' of Britains current right-wing..
The British people, now associate the right-wing, with violent, drunk, racists. Its Brilliant.
Keep those fundamentalist Islamic clerics out of Brighton, until I get back. Im depending on you all.
pot kettle black :D:D:D:D:D:D
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
About time you fezzed up with some info to back up your assumptions. "The British people", do you really know what the majority think. Hopefully England and Brighton will be intact when/ if you decide to come back, you can choose though can't you, depending.
Meanwhile we'll try to keep the place ship shape for your impending return.

Back-up info?... well, remind me of some staggering far-right electoral success?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
LOL

How did it go go with Pompey Daves mate Paul Pitt, and the venerated SouthEastAlliance on Wednesday...the 'lefty controlled Evening Argus' hasnt mentioned anything ? ;)

Have to say, I like the poster for that MFE 'family day' out in April. Says everything about family values doesnt it. Cannot understand why it was confronted...

https://www.facebook.com/events/135856863266854/

Attachments

• SEA.jpg
    SEA.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • threat.jpg
    threat.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
LOL

How did it go go with Pompey Daves mate Paul Pitt, and the venerated SouthEastAlliance on Wednesday...the 'lefty controlled Evening Argus' hasnt mentioned anything ? ;)

Have to say, I like the poster for that MFE 'family day' out in April. Says everything about family values doesnt it. Cannot understand why it was confronted...

https://www.facebook.com/events/135856863266854/
of course the UAF never put posters up do they :dunce: as as for the BBC you're not going to get much bigger media reporting anywhere else BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE A BIT TINPOT :dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Or, they are a little bit more HONEST about their intent...

Were you involved in the mighty return to Brighton on Wednesday...as a local 'top boy', along with Brighton Fella, I would hope you were in attendance. Tell me about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here