Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Praise indeed from a 'known' idiot.....heres a big one... David Cameron is Prime Minister!!....
shit...this 'naming' is out of control!!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Want to name some of these 'Lefties' controlling the media?

government/ hirachy the lot of em, theyre all at it and corrupt to. i wouldn't trust any of them on how they perform.
is this or is this not supposed to be a democratic country where everyone is entitled to be heard? its double standards with them bunch of gutless snides your only heard if you share their view otherwise your branded a racist and forgotten about.
did the british people ever get a say in who should & who shouldnt come here, weve never once been asked, so much for democracy. the whole thing stinks !!
it seems mainly the university type whove swallowed this shite and that's only because their being fed this shite at universitys, even schools are corrupting young kids minds full of this shite. "its all a load of brainwashing" because lets face it that's what this is, is not much different than that of "fascism" and the quicker we all wisen up to that fact the better.
weve been sold down the river by this lot of cheats by who its proven value folk from corrupt 3rd world countrys far higher than that of their own. vile turncoats.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
government/ hirachy the lot of em, theyre all at it and corrupt to. i wouldn't trust any of them on how they perform.
is this or is this not supposed to be a democratic country where everyone is entitled to be heard? its double standards with them bunch of gutless snides your only heard if you share their view otherwise your branded a racist and forgotten about.
did the british people ever get a say in who should & who shouldnt come here, weve never once been asked, so much for democracy. the whole thing stinks !!
it seems mainly the university type whove swallowed this shite and that's only because their being fed this shite at universitys, even schools are corrupting young kids minds full of this shite. "its all a load of brainwashing" because lets face it that's what this is, is not much different than that of "fascism" and the quicker we all wisen up to that fact the better.
weve been sold down the river by this lot of cheats by who its proven value folk from corrupt 3rd world countrys far higher than that of their own. vile turncoats.

and these 'lefties' who control the media are?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No chip here sunshine, still enjoy pointing, and laughing at rightwing turnips.

Who are these 'lefties' controlling the media, you all forgot to tell me.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

already told you in the last post you plum.
you aint even fit to tie his shoelaces nevermind mention his name, by the way I see the said person last week, lets just say he's keeping a watchfull eye....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No you havnt....you dribbled some nonesense about EVERYBODY except the far right.........
You say the 'lefties' control the media... show me.

I wouldnt piss on Smeaton if he was on fire, and seriously....who gives a flying feck if hes 'keeping a watchful eye'...sounds quite theatrical....

BNP feckwit is watching.....omg ......RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why? Is he violent, anti social feckwit, as well as a racist clown?
sounds like quite the 'statesman'....and yes...I would.

Dont forget to let me know, which 'lefties' control the media.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
No you havnt....you dribbled some nonesense about EVERYBODY except the far right.........
You say the 'lefties' control the media... show me.

I wouldnt piss on Smeaton if he was on fire, and seriously....who gives a flying feck if hes 'keeping a watchful eye'...sounds quite theatrical....

BNP feckwit is watching.....omg ......RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!
you might as well you were quick enough to **** off abroad , YOU DO MAKE ME LAUGH :D
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why? Is he violent, anti social feckwit, as well as a racist clown?
sounds like quite the 'statesman'....and yes...I would.

Dont forget to let me know, which 'lefties' control the media.

ALL LEFTIES ARE IN CONTROL OF THE MEDIA, I,d love to name em only the list is endless.

oh "& YES I WOULD" :ohmy::lolol: don't make me laugh you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag you daft c*nt.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Want to name some of these 'Lefties' controlling the media?

Sure. This one from this month.
"The BBC has grown too big, is too left-wing and should share the licence fee with rival broadcasters to encourage greater diversity on the airwaves, one of the corporation's most senior former executives has said."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...-share-licence-fee-says-former-executive.html

Mark Thompson, Director General of BBC 2004 -
"Mark Thompson: “There was massive left-wing bias at the BBC”
http://www.newstatesman.com/uk-politics/2010/09/lecture-thompson-bbc-interview

http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...ated_through_uk_political_funding_revelations

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You don't learn do you Dave. Remember last week you were banging on for proof after accusations. Remember how you apologised on this thread.

Ok then. The girl hit with a bottle at the MFE in Brighton, remember.

14-11-2013, 10:11
Thread: EDL in Sheffield
by daveinprague

Replies
Views

Any POLICE, MEDIA or MEDICAL reports surfaced...

Any POLICE, MEDIA or MEDICAL reports surfaced regarding the 9year old girl being injured yet.......other than the assertion in EDL/MFE pages?

I then gave you the evidence.... and you kindly replied....remember

15-11-2013, 20:00
Thread: EDL in Sheffield
by daveinprague

Replies
Views

Thank you for that...its sad that she was...

Thank you for that...its sad that she was hurt..and I mean that.
Why would a parent, take a child, to a an event such as this...knowing, there would be confrontations?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
you're obviously the man with the stat's soulman, I'M SURE THAT WILL GIVE DAVE SOMETHING TO CHEW ON :wink:
regards
DR

I did wait a few days before, after his constant "Any news on that info, on this that and the other....any proof yet etc".
It reminded me of a young child keep badgering the parent for sweets or a new action man toy. So i gave him just a couple of links, from the top men at the BBC, just for starters. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here