Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
" giggling"....................:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
regards
DR

Its all youre worth.
Tell me about Wednesday 20th Nov (St Edmunds Day), and the big return to 'smash the reds'...tell me how it went, as the 'lefty controlled media' aka
The Evening Argus is suppressing the news.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Or, they are a little bit more HONEST about their intent...

Were you involved in the mighty return to Brighton on Wednesday...as a local 'top boy', along with Brighton Fella, I would hope you were in attendance. Tell me about it.
top boy ??? I TOLD YOU BEFORE I'M NOT MEMBER OF any right wing group :dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
aw Brighton Fella...whats up little one?

Hey, any idea how Pompey Daves ally Paul Pitts group of clowns did in Brighton on wednesday? The 'lefty controlled' Evening Argus isnt
mentioning anything, but im guessing they are 'suppressing' the story of a famous 'victory'.....im a bit outraged.

Attachments

• dave-smeeton.jpg
    dave-smeeton.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 13
  • smeeton.jpg
    smeeton.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
  • threat.jpg
    threat.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SEA.jpg
    SEA.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i'd like to give you some credibility but your posts sound CRINGE WORTHY, you sure you're not wearing your Mrs knickers???
regards
DR

They day I look for 'credibility' from a turnip like you will be a cold day in hell. You are there for amusement purposes only. Hold your place.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
LOL

How did it go go with Pompey Daves mate Paul Pitt, and the venerated SouthEastAlliance on Wednesday...the 'lefty controlled Evening Argus' hasnt mentioned anything ? ;)

Have to say, I like the poster for that MFE 'family day' out in April. Says everything about family values doesnt it. Cannot understand why it was confronted...

https://www.facebook.com/events/135856863266854/

ive already told you its not a family thing no more, your scum put pay to that.
the evedince is looking you right in the face you mong, work it out for yourself you brain dead moron, no mention whatsoever in the press of your snidey lot and how they play up.
put it this way I'd much rather be a racist than a turncoat and a snake, you cant get any lower than that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
But, you told me the kid who was hurt there, was there, as it was a 'family' event?...did you forget, or lie?
So, now you are saying that a 'parent', took a 9 year old child to a political demonstration where violence was expected??
Make your mind up little one.

How was the St Edmunds (smash the reds) day?

lol

Attachments

• SEA.jpg
    SEA.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
But, you told me the kid who was hurt there, was there as it was a 'family' event?...did you forget, or lie?

How was the St Edmunds (smash the reds) day?

lol

no I didn't foget or lie, you are the one who tells porkies not me sunshine. and I already had told you if you listened.. ONCE THE LITTLE GIRL GOT HURT WE STOPPED ALL FAMILYS FROM COMING, telling them it was at their own risk if they did so.

st Edmunds.. its the first ive heard about it.

what demos have you been on and what "apart from the fracking" is the anti English's next agenda??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thats weird Brighton Fella, as the newspaper report that Soulman provided, concerning the girl being injured, from the Argus, was from 2013....did they report it a year late? it may be difficult, but try to stop lying.

St Edmunds?...You didnt know?...Sorry, but considering your lying on this thread...I dont believe you didnt know about it.

ive laughed at rightwing demos on many occassions....from NF, throught to BNP, through to the latest version of the nitwits.
You (allegedly) suddenly went to confront muslims in London...despite them not actually advertising their demo...lol

Doesnt Dave Smeeton keep you up to date with the fascist agenda?

Attachments

• SEA.jpg
    SEA.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
  • threat.jpg
    threat.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 11

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Thats weird Brighton Fella, as the newspaper report that Soulman provided, concerning the girl being injured, from the Argus, was from 2013....did they report it a year late? it may be difficult, but try to stop lying.

St Edmunds?...You didnt know?...Sorry, but considering your lying on this thread...I dont believe you didnt know about it.

ive laughed at rightwing demos on many occassions....from NF, throught to BNP, through to the latest version of the nitwits.
You (allegedly) suddenly went to confront muslims in London...despite them not actually advertising their demo...lol

Doesnt Dave Smeeton keep you up to date with the fascist agenda?

st georges 2012 was when the little girl got hit by a flying bottle, from that day familys were told to stay well away and that they did. 2013 not a single family in sight. a lyer im not.
im now a lyer awell as a racist according to you, if I am (& im definatley not) I'd much rather be known that than some snidey little turncoat & a snake.

your obsessions getting worse by the minute fella, its evident on how you continiously rant on about a certain fellas name. as said before.. YOU NEED HELP.

and you still haven't answered my question....WHATS NEXT ON THE ANTI ENGLISH AGENDA AND WHAT ONES HAVE YOU BEEN INOLVED IN?? are you any step nearer in turning parliament in to a mosque??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
st georges 2012 was when the little girl got hit by a flying bottle, from that day familys were told to stay well away and that they did. 2013 not a single family in sight. a lyer im not.
im now a lyer awell as a racist according to you, if I am (& im definatley not) I'd much rather be known that than some snidey

little turncoat & a snake.

your obsessions getting worse by the minute fella, its evident on how you continiously rant on about a certain fellas name. as said before.. YOU NEED HELP.

and you still haven't answered my question....WHATS NEXT ON THE ANTI ENGLISH AGENDA AND WHAT ONES HAVE YOU BEEN INOLVED IN?? are you any step nearer in turning parliament in to a mosque??

Ok, you're not lying, the Argus just reported it a year late.
I have no Obsession with a 'certain fella' aka Dave Smeeton, ex BNP, and Portsmouth 06:57 street thug, but find your hissy fit concerning the wanker hilarious. When will I be going on another demo...No idea, depends in when you Scummy
wankers are shuffling through Brighton. April probably.
And obviously opposing fascist, racists means I want an Islamic caliphate. You dozy twunt. Thanks for confirming the MFE 'demo' is now for confrontational purposes

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Now that you are confirming that this nonsense is now, all about petulance, following being laughed out of Brighton 4 or 5 times now. Can you not bother next year? I am sure you will be one the first to whinge, and stamp your feet, if local taxes go up, because of the stupidity of this 'parade', in a city, that has repeatedly, shown that you are not wanted. Personally, I would rather see a traditional English scene of the Brighton scouts, rather than some snarling, racist, fascists coming to
OUR (im surprised that somebody from Brighton like yourself would want to harm the local economy) city, for the explicit reason of
confrontation, and fighting left wingers.
If not, please change the name of your 'parade' from St Georges day, to 'Nationalists day of petulance'. Thanks in advance.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ok, you're not lying, the Argus just reported it a year late.
I have no Obsession with a 'certain fella' aka Dave Smeeton, ex BNP, and Portsmouth 06:57 street thug, but find your hissy fit concerning the wanker hilarious. When will I be going on another demo...No idea, depends in when you Scummy
wankers are shuffling through Brighton. April probably.
And obviously opposing fascist, racists means I want an Islamic caliphate. You dozy twunt. Thanks for confirming the MFE 'demo' is now for confrontational purposes

to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes..and who f*cking made it that way in the first place you thick ****.. your scummy turncoat scags. and I suppose your peacefull lot don't just turn up for confrontational purposes then?
06:57 you loon:lolol: oh my f*cking word:lolol: & ex bnp:lolol: it gets f*cking worse. ive heard it all now:rolleyes:
one final thing when you turn up on stgeorges with your black ruck sack and black hood disguising your ugly boat just so you cant be recognised, feel brave enough to take it off & introduce yourself to the said fella & tell him exactly what you've just told me. theres no exuse you know what he looks like.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes..and who f*cking made it that way in the first place you thick ****.. your scummy turncoat scags. and I suppose your peacefull lot don't just turn up for confrontational purposes then?
06:57 you loon:lolol: oh my f*cking word:lolol: & ex bnp:lolol: it gets f*cking worse. ive heard it all now:rolleyes:
one final thing when you turn up on stgeorges with your black ruck sack and black hood disguising your ugly boat just so you cant be recognised, feel brave enough to take it off & introduce yourself to the said fella & tell him exactly what you've just told me. theres no exuse you know what he looks like.

Well, hopefully, your friends will repeat the 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes' line, and your silliness will be banned. Nice to know that a Brighton resident wants
to harm the local economy out of petulance.
You character assessment of its 'leader' is also insightful, as you seem to be implying that he is a violent individual, who would be violent with the least provocation. All useful information. Thanks.

oh, and yes...former 06:57 street thug/football hooligan, and BNP fundraiser. Of course you have heard it all now. You heard it way before now.
I do not hide my face from fascists. I WANT them to see my face LAUGHING at them. Havnt you got it yet??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here