Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Meanwhile, this week in England. Take note of the end statement by MI5.....still nothing for you to fear eh, put another sausage on the barbie.
First Publish: 11/12/2013, 5:47 PM

Muslim extremists in London

Three Muslim converts in London pleaded guilty on Monday to charges of confiscating alcohol, attacking and threatening to stab non-Muslims in attempts to impose Islamic Sharia law on the UK capital.

The men were part of a group of Islamist vigilantes, self-styled as "Muslim Patrols." The Daily Beast reports that they pleaded guilty on several charges of physical assault and death threats, all while refusing instructions to stand in court.

The three consist of Muslim converts Ricardo McFarlane, 26; red-haired Jordan Horner, 19; and a 23 year old who cannot be named for legal reasons. All three have past criminal records for offenses ranging from theft, criminal damage and assault.

Judge Rebecca Poulet announced the court would sentence all three together on December 6. If found guilty they face jail time; as The Telegraph notes, Judge Poulet ruled that "the court does consider this passes the custody threshold. That option will be open."

Their violent imposition of Sharia law occurred in East London, in areas where the 2012 Olympic Games were hosted.

The incident comes as UK security agencies continue to remain on high alert amid ongoing threats of Islamic terrorism. In October Andrew Parker, the head of the British intelligence Agency MI5, warned that thousands of Muslim extremists are living in the UK and see the general public as a legitimate target.

We all know there are radicals in the UK, why do you feel the need to post examples all the time. You are spectacularly missing the points being made and reverting back to you default position of "you don't live here' "I am not a racist because i don;t mind other religions" or "here are some examples of radicals being radicals".

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We all know there are radicals in the UK, why do you feel the need to post examples all the time. You are spectacularly missing the points being made and reverting back to you default position of "you don't live here' "I am not a racist because i don;t mind other religions" or "here are some examples of radicals being radicals".

You on the other hand, will just throw in the racist and xenophobic comments, daily.
The point you are spectacularly missing is that this problem is growing, as seen in the last post with the two converted radicals. You are obviously not aware that the government are doing nothing, except appeasing. So a voice such as the EDL is all we have, thankfully nobody has been killed or bombed by them.
It seems to me that the main input against on this thread has come from 2 posters in OZ, 1 in NZ and 1 in the Czech Republic. I would hasten to guess that many have not posted because or though they do not openly support the EDL....plenty like their stance, if not some of their actions/members.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You on the other hand, will just throw in the racist and xenophobic comments, daily.
The point you are spectacularly missing is that this problem is growing, as seen in the last post with the two converted radicals. You are obviously not aware that the government are doing nothing, except appeasing. So a voice such as the EDL is all we have, thankfully nobody has been killed or bombed by them.
It seems to me that the main input against on this thread has come from 2 posters in OZ, 1 in NZ and 1 in the Czech Republic. I would hasten to guess that many have not posted because or though they do not openly support the EDL....plenty like their stance, if not some of their actions/members.

Back to the 'you don't live here' nonsense. If the EDL are all you have then things are not going to get any better, they are part of the problem.

Maybe you should join the Quilliam foundation?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Back to the 'you don't live here' nonsense. If the EDL are all you have then things are not going to get any better, they are part of the problem.

Maybe you should join the Quilliam foundation?

Hmm, you keep suggesting how my posts come across, how in your eyes my posts come across. You suggest that i should do this and that, now you suggest that i should join the Quilliam foundation?.
Basically, like many others, it would be nice to see the government and others sort out this problem of the extremists. By giving special treatment (especially in prison) and in other places, i feel it actually strengthens the radicals position, knowing they can push the laws and boundaries.
Remember.
Article 7 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law.

But some are more equal than others it seems.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So where is this evidence that the 'pandering' helps extremists get a foothold. What helps the extremists is soppy groups like the EDL.

Yes of course, "helps the extremists", the EDL were to blame for the 7/7 bombings in London.........oh hang on, 7/7 was about 4 years prior to the EDL formation.
Oh yes the EDL were to blame for the abuse of our troops in Luton..........oh hang on the EDL were formed because of the abuse of our troops in Luton.
So now the EDL seems fairly redundant, the extremists that were not there prior to the bombings/abuse of troops (oh yes they were) should disappear without trace.

In other words, the spawning of the EDL was because of the extremists.....not the other way around.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion. 109:6

Sounding a bit fascist there fells, what do you suggest for those who dare practice their religion? Gas chambers?

well if that is sounding fascist then so be it because that was the only thing that would of put stop to 7/7 from happening, its a great shame for the 7/7 victims & their familys that some law like that wasn't in place then, had it of been then maybe these poor souls wouldn't of lost their lives and their poor familys wouldn't have to cope with all the nightmares.

back to your question, its too late now, we could never enforse such a law and if we did it would only cause riots & killings everywhere, you cant just suddenly take someones liberty away from them after giving them it in the first place, you could of only achieved that by enforsing the law at the very start before they had arrived, then the immigrants would have had the choice to either stay away from britain or come here with the knowing that their religion wouldn't be welcome and knowing they would have to abide by the british way of life not theirs. same as if I went to saudia Arabia to live knowing full well that I cant drink etc etc I would respect their law for what it is.. it isn't up to me to come along and change it just because I find it insulting. its their country their beleifs their rules & basically its bloody rude of me to suggest otherwise. .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes of course, "helps the extremists", the EDL were to blame for the 7/7 bombings in London.........oh hang on, 7/7 was about 4 years prior to the EDL formation.
Oh yes the EDL were to blame for the abuse of our troops in Luton..........oh hang on the EDL were formed because of the abuse of our troops in Luton.
So now the EDL seems fairly redundant, the extremists that were not there prior to the bombings/abuse of troops (oh yes they were) should disappear without trace.

In other words, the spawning of the EDL was because of the extremists.....not the other way around.

Missed the point once again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hmm, you keep suggesting how my posts come across, how in your eyes my posts come across. You suggest that i should do this and that, now you suggest that i should join the Quilliam foundation?.
Basically, like many others, it would be nice to see the government and others sort out this problem of the extremists. By giving special treatment (especially in prison) and in other places, i feel it actually strengthens the radicals position, knowing they can push the laws and boundaries.
Remember.
Article 7 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law.

But some are more equal than others it seems.

Once again this doesn't sound like it is criticizing radical Islam, it appears to be saying that you think that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their faith (like Brighton Fella is saying). This is where you cross the line from trying to address radical Islam and trying to stop people practicing their religion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
well if that is sounding fascist then so be it because that was the only thing that would of put stop to 7/7 from happening, its a great shame for the 7/7 victims & their familys that some law like that wasn't in place then, had it of been then maybe these poor souls wouldn't of lost their lives and their poor familys wouldn't have to cope with all the nightmares.

back to your question, its too late now, we could never enforse such a law and if we did it would only cause riots & killings everywhere, you cant just suddenly take someones liberty away from them after giving them it in the first place, you could of only achieved that by enforsing the law at the very start before they had arrived, then the immigrants would have had the choice to either stay away from britain or come here with the knowing that their religion wouldn't be welcome and knowing they would have to abide by the british way of life not theirs. same as if I went to saudia Arabia to live knowing full well that I cant drink etc etc I would respect their law for what it is.. it isn't up to me to come along and change it just because I find it insulting. its their country their beleifs their rules & basically its bloody rude of me to suggest otherwise. .

Good luck with your oppression of Islam and enjoy your next EDL march.

But remember your ideas and oppression will bind Muslims to their faith and this will play into the hands of the extremists who have twisted the Koran and the word of Muhammed to suit their own ends.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It has taken 40 pages but now we seem to have got to the root of it.

With the idea that we shouldn't allow people to practice their religion I bid you gentlemen a fond farewell, shaking my head at your indignation that someone should dare to point out that your ideas are similar to those of the fascists in Germany fought by the brave patriots we were remembering the other day (including my Grandad).

Patriots? Don't make me laugh. You people shouldn't even be allowed to wear a poppy.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Once again this doesn't sound like it is criticizing radical Islam, it appears to be saying that you think that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their faith (like Brighton Fella is saying). This is where you cross the line from trying to address radical Islam and trying to stop people practicing their religion.

Not once in your haste to criticize what is a problem in England, have you come up with an alternative to stop the growth of radical extremists over here.
Instead your main aim has been to try and twist what the poster states with your agenda.

This comment from you "Patriots? Don't make me laugh. You people shouldn't even be allowed to wear a poppy." is a very low blow, and then chucking your grandad in, who fought the Germans, for good measure.
I expect a lot of us "Patriots" had family that fought the Germans, i know that my uncles and aunts were there. My Grandad died at Dunkirk as it happens, so don't you dare have the gall to suggest "You people shouldn't even be allowed to wear a poppy."
You actually have not come up with any solutions to tackle the growing problem of Radical Islam in this country, except to diss the actions of a group that so far have not killed, bombed or maimed anyone. You would make a fine government minister, they seem to care little about the majority in England also.

You seem to think that the EDL and people that oppose the extremists are fueling the extremists, in other words do nothing. By doing nothing the people of England are getting more anti the extremists, which then includes the whole religion.
Who was it that were stopped and apprehended on the motorway with bombs and weapons in the back of the car....where were they going. Soon the intelligence agencies will miss a trick, and it will be the patriots that live here that will be affected.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

With the idea that we shouldn't allow people to practice their religion I bid you gentlemen a fond farewell, shaking my head at your indignation that someone should dare to point out that your ideas are similar to those of the fascists in Germany fought by the brave patriots we were remembering the other day (including my Grandad).

Patriots? Don't make me laugh. You people shouldn't even be allowed to wear a poppy.

wthmgy.jpg

Jan 30, 2008

says some one living in Australia :dunce: no you've missed the point "allowing extremists to practice their warped religion" :rolleyes:
regards
DR

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Ahhh the laziest way to avoid listening to someones criticism. Once again spectaculaly missing the points being made, still i suppose by missing them you avoid having to respond to them.

Anyway like I say, I am done with with wall banging.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
says some one living in Australia :dunce: no you've missed the point "allowing extremists to practice their warped religion" :rolleyes:
regards
DR

This coming from the bloke who knows not the first thing about their 'warped religion' and didn't know that Allah is the same God as the Christian and jews believe in :dunce: (no one uses this smilie more often that you. How ironic)

I suppose this thread has achieved one thing: you are now slightly less ignorant than you were before it started.

Jan 30, 2008
This coming from the bloke who knows not the first thing about their 'warped religion' and didn't know that Allah is the same God as the Christian and jews believe in :dunce: (no one uses this smilie more often that you. How ironic)

I suppose this thread has achieved one thing: you are now slightly less ignorant than you were before it started.
as i said hypocrites the lot of them , bit like some one from Australia questioning some one in the UK over their patriotism :dunce:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here