Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
According to these two Koran sites 83:34 is:

This day it is those who believe who have the laugh of disbelievers, (34) http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers, http://quran.com/83

Like I say *******ised interpretations made for people's own agandas.

Here is some nice violence from the bible

10. 2 Kings 2:23-24

He [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go away, baldhead! Go away, baldhead!” When he turned around and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. (NRSV)

9. Exodus 32:27-29

Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' "The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, "You have been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day."(NIV)

8. 2 Chronicles 25:12

The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.(NASB)

7. Judges 12:5-6

Then the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan against the Ephraimites. Whenever one of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me go over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” When he said, “No” they said to him, “Then say Shibboleth” and he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand of the Ephraimites fell at that time. (NRSV)

6. 1 Kings 20:28-30

Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, “Thus says the LORD: 'Because the Syrians have said, “The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys,” therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.’” And they encamped opposite each other for seven days.

So it was that on the seventh day the battle was joined; and the children of Israel killed one hundred thousand foot soldiers of the Syrians in one day. But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; then a wall fell on twenty-seven thousand of the men who were left. (NKJV)

5. Joshua 8:24-26

When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. (NLT)

4. Deuteronomy 2:32-34

Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining. (ASV)

3. Deuteronomy 3:3-6

So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city. (NASB)

2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)

Just taking Exodus 32:27-29 in its context eh. It was not stating the killing of other religions, read statements before.

22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil. 23 They said to me, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’ 24 So I told them, ‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies. 26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him.

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’” 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just taking Exodus 32:27-29 in its context eh. It was not stating the killing of other religions, read statements before.

22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil. 23 They said to me, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’ 24 So I told them, ‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies. 26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him.

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’” 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

Twisting the word of holy books to suit ones agenda. It is what religion is based on.

Although my interpretation is that Moses called called all god's followers (believers) to him and told them to go and kill the others (nonbeleivers (Kafirs)). What is your interpretation?

It is interesting that you are prepared to search out the quote I posted and put it in context to preserve your message. However you did not pay the same attention to detail and scrutiny to your own quotes from the Koran. These you copy an pasted from another site without checking their accuracy or context.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Twisting the word of holy books to suit ones agenda. It is what religion is based on.

It is interesting that you are prepared to search out the quote I posted and put it in context to preserve your message. However you did not pay the same attention to detail and scrutiny to your own quotes from the Koran. These you copy an pasted from another site without checking their accuracy or context.

Obviously you also did not scrutinise your own quotes before "checking their accuracy or context"......suiting your agenda. Research is part of your job i thought.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Obviously you also did not scrutinise your own quotes before "checking their accuracy or context"......suiting your agenda. Research is part of your job i thought.

The story seems fairly self explanatory to me.

Although my interpretation is that Moses called called all god's followers (believers) to him and told them to go and kill the others (nonbeleivers (Kafirs)). What is your interpretation?

When do I get my quotes from the Koran that endorses Pedophilia and states that killing a white man will get you to heaven?

You don't need scrutinize them if you don't want to but at least post a link so they are easier to find.

I have already found what you are looking for regarding pedophilia by the way (no pressure). I find it interesting that someone who supports people walking about singing Allah is a Paedo wouldn't have this most basic of information at their fingertips. (athough those that sing it obvioulsy haven't done the most basic of research.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The story seems fairly self explanatory to me.

When do I get my quotes from the Koran that endorses Pedophilia and states that killing a white man will get you to heaven?

You don't need scrutinize them if you don't want to but at least post a link so they are easier to find.

My interpretation.
"‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

"25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies"
I believe he told his own people to relinquish the gold jewelry.

As for "When do I get my quotes from the Koran that endorses Pedophilia and states that killing a white man will get you to heaven?"
If you bother to look, i did not post anything on this subject, so instead of deflecting again, just ask the correct poster.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My interpretation.
"‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

"25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies"
I believe he told his own people to relinquish the gold jewelry.

As for "When do I get my quotes from the Koran that endorses Pedophilia and states that killing a white man will get you to heaven?"
If you bother to look, i did not post anything on this subject, so instead of deflecting again, just ask the correct poster.

My apologies I thought that when you posted this:

83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?
A Kafir can be beheaded--
47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly
A Kafir can be plotted against--
86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.
A Kafir can be terrorized--
8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, "I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs' hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!"
A Muslim is not the friend of a Kafir--
3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah's protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.
33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah's same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah's ways.
9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya] and they are humiliated.
5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

in reply to this

Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post

I am interested though, perhaps you can tell me where in the Koran it endorses pedophilia, slavery of women and killing white people. I haven't read it myself but my suspicion is that radicals have taken part of the scripture and *******ised for their own ends (something which we know has been happening with the bible for centuries).

You were answering my request.

Obviously you were making a different point?, your paste finger slipped?

I think your interpretation largely misses the point (as it doesn't really address the original part I quoted) being made in order to prove your point. Which also proves my point that people have been doing this in religious discussion for centuries and which the radical Muslims clerics are still doing today.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
More info on Mohammed, It is terrible BBC propaganda and is presented by a Muslim but it gives a good explanation of Islam and Mohammed

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think your interpretation largely misses the point (as it doesn't really address the original part I quoted) being made in order to prove your point. Which also proves my point that people have been doing this in religious discussion for centuries and which the radical Muslims clerics are still doing today.

I do believe that Christianity has moved on a lot since statements made many many centuries ago. I believe that what is still going on in many parts of the world re radical Islam, shows that somethings have not changed over the centuries.
I believe that the troops in Afghan and Iraq were/are nothing to do with Christianity, but greed, money and power, i wish our troops were not in these godforsaken places, the banks and politicians have a mandate imo.
The stonings, beheading, genital mutilation, treatment of women etc in the name of extremist islam, is the same as centuries ago.....it has not moved on for some.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Dear lord you are hard work...Ill type this slowly.

You say I should be a 'patriot' and 'confront' extreme, radical Islamists demonstrationsi, of which there have been many in London and elsewhere.

Im asking you...(typing really slowly now).....which extremist, radical Islamist demonstration did YOU confronte in London?

the last one I went and the biggest one was their lot opposing the Danish embassy over some soppy cartoon, think it was 2005, a bit of trouble flared when they met us at Piccadilly & that's about it, a few got arrested.

anyway fella why are you so obsessed about it anyway, do you yourself feel like coming along on one? as I keep saying nothing of major importance happened, but atleast we made our presence known unlike your scummy lot who don't even turn up at all !! ah but I forgott.. you side with them scum.. so you wouldn't have been there anyway.

why you have to keep sticking up for them is beyond belief especially after all the shit they have caused, is it because your other half keeps peering over your shoulder as you type just to make sure you don't say a word out of place, because we all know how sensitive they can be about issues like this don't we.

your the one whos hard work not me, how many times do I have to spell it out for you..first the little girl & now WHERE IVE ****ING BEEN FFS !! your becoming obsessive pal. go an av a **** over the Koran you ****ing dinlow.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do believe that Christianity has moved on a lot since statements made many many centuries ago. I believe that what is still going on in many parts of the world re radical Islam, shows that somethings have not changed over the centuries.
I believe that the troops in Afghan and Iraq were/are nothing to do with Christianity, but greed, money and power, i wish our troops were not in these godforsaken places, the banks and politicians have a mandate imo.
The stonings, beheading, genital mutilation, treatment of women etc in the name of extremist islam, is the same as centuries ago.....it has not moved on for some.

I agree with most of this and don't doubt your sincerity. What I don't quite understand is why you would align your self to groups such as the EDL and the two other jokers on this thread who don't see the distinction between extreme Islam using the Koran to their own ends and normal decent Muslims just trying to get on with their lives.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
From the Koran

Say: O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I agree with most of this and don't doubt your sincerity. What I don't quite understand is why you would align your self to groups such as the EDL and the two other jokers on this thread who don't see the distinction between extreme Islam using the Koran to their own ends and normal decent Muslims just trying to get on with their lives.

fooking ell fella and theres me thinking you was alright.. calling me a joker ffs:D

I do see the distinction between radical islam and the good muslims who actually want peace, BUT, & its a big BUT,..why don't we see enough of them fighting extremism like we have been doing for years and putting pressure on the government to tackle it. that's my biggest issue with them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
fooking ell fella and theres me thinking you was alright.. calling me a joker ffs:D

I do see the distinction between radical islam and the good muslims who actually want peace, BUT, & its a big BUT,..why don't we see enough of them fighting extremism like we have been doing for years and putting pressure on the government to tackle it. that's my biggest issue with them.

If you do differentiate between radical and non radical it really doesn't come across in what you say.

Your question is a good one but we have been over that ground on this thread already.

:ohmy:Joker is very tame compared to the insults you have been hurling about on this thread! :p

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If you do differentiate between radical and non radical it really doesn't come across in what you say.

Your question is a good one but we have been over that ground on this thread already.

:ohmy:Joker is very tame compared to the insults you have been hurling about on this thread! :p

all the same I don't like it, im a touch sensitive.:D

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I think i probably stated this before, but my view, for what it is worth....here goes.
As iv'e stated, there is no problem with Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews etc in this country, so to be accused of being a racist because i am against a certain part of a religion is a cop out.
As iv'e also stated, seeing what is happening in countries that are over 90% Muslim occupied, i do not want that sort of extremism in this country.
I feel that this country is being eroded with this drip, drip and appeasement to the wants of this minority. Just lately we see that the education in schools in 2014 will involve more teaching of Islam, what is being taught in some mosques, the list goes on, the pandering continues.
Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France etc are all having problems with just one religion.
The EDL were set up after the trouble and bile directed at our troops on their homecoming in Luton. It continued at Barking, then we had the burning of the flag and poppy on Remembrance Day.
Ordinary people were outraged, the government did nothing, the EDL were the only ones to speak out and oppose.
Now baring in mind there have been no bombs, nobody murdered or maimed by the EDL, then they managed to show their anger.
It does make me smile when for over 4 years Tommy Robinson has been made out to be a nazi racist, yet is being heralded by Dave as leaving the EDL because he did not like the racists that are in the EDL. So by that token means his dislike and moving to the Muslim Quissilan group means that although vilified, he was just against extreme muslims, but not racist....you tell me.
You see, we see the extreme muslims having their rallies and demos with no interference, normally midweek, but as soon as the EDL plan (and liason with the police) they are opposed, kettled and hounded......where is the right for free speech.
When this government take the feelings of the vast majority, that includes the other religions of this country, and stops pandering to this very small percentages wants, demands etc..........then groups like the EDL will not get the support of the ordinary folk that live peacefully on this island.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I think i probably stated this before, but my view, for what it is worth....here goes.
As iv'e stated, there is no problem with Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews etc in this country, so to be accused of being a racist because i am against a certain part of a religion is a cop out.
As iv'e also stated, seeing what is happening in countries that are over 90% Muslim occupied, i do not want that sort of extremism in this country.
I feel that this country is being eroded with this drip, drip and appeasement to the wants of this minority. Just lately we see that the education in schools in 2014 will involve more teaching of Islam, what is being taught in some mosques, the list goes on, the pandering continues.
Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France etc are all having problems with just one religion.
The EDL were set up after the trouble and bile directed at our troops on their homecoming in Luton. It continued at Barking, then we had the burning of the flag and poppy on Remembrance Day.
Ordinary people were outraged, the government did nothing, the EDL were the only ones to speak out and oppose.
Now baring in mind there have been no bombs, nobody murdered or maimed by the EDL, then they managed to show their anger.
It does make me smile when for over 4 years Tommy Robinson has been made out to be a nazi racist, yet is being heralded by Dave as leaving the EDL because he did not like the racists that are in the EDL. So by that token means his dislike and moving to the Muslim Quissilan group means that although vilified, he was just against extreme muslims, but not racist....you tell me.
You see, we see the extreme muslims having their rallies and demos with no interference, normally midweek, but as soon as the EDL plan (and liason with the police) they are opposed, kettled and hounded......where is the right for free speech.
When this government take the feelings of the vast majority, that includes the other religions of this country, and stops pandering to this very small percentages wants, demands etc..........then groups like the EDL will not get the support of the ordinary folk that live peacefully on this island.

best post of the thread so far. brilliant and spot on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Your choice I suppose but when Tommy Johnson can now see that insulting all Muslims and behaving like racist drunken thugs is not going top help your cause I am surprised that you can't.

Maybe the Quilliam group would be a better group to join with. Especially as this would encourage moderate Muslims to help fight extremism.

IF you want the support of ordinary UK folk, the answer is defiantly not the EDL.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Your choice I suppose but when Tommy Johnson can now see that insulting all Muslims and behaving like racist drunken thugs is not going top help your cause I am surprised that you can't.

Maybe the Quilliam group would be a better group to join with. Especially as this would encourage moderate Muslims to help fight extremism.

IF you want the support of ordinary UK folk, the answer is defiantly not the EDL.

Have you kept up, or really know much about the EDL and their protests. You might have been googling the wrong bloke.
For a start his name is Tommy Robinson.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Have you kept up, or really know much about the EDL and their protests. You might have been googling the wrong bloke.
For a start his name is Tommy Robinson.

oops :lolol:

Actually isn't his name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here