Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Tell me about ONE of them Brighton Fella...

Im not talking about the EDL drunkfests, but maybe you could tell me all about your confrontation with Extremist Islamic Militants in Sheffield, that would be a great story......WHICH Extremist Islamic Demonstration did you 'confront' there?

pssst...I side with NORMAL people of all faiths...black or white......

Who I dont side with, are Extremists...... Militant Islamists (the same as EVERYBODY ELSE), and RACISTS, and NAZIS...have you got it yet?

Sheffield was no different to London only fewer numbers turned out that's all. we put our point across to them, they certainly knew we were there if that is what you are applying. what more can I say apart from why weren't you dave up there siding alongside them?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
l
i told you dinlo, i'm not affiliated to EDL/ MFE but i can see their reasons for OPPOSING ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS in this country YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE AN APOLOGIST TO THEM,IT'S BECOMING QUITE SICKENING
regards
DR

So, they are opposing Islamic Extremism (THE SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE), by chanting such things as 'Allah is a paedo' (so stupid its unbelievable), and 'Allah Allah, who the feck is Allah' and this is targetting 'Militant Islamists' is it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sheffield was no different to London only fewer numbers turned out that's all. we put our point across to them, they certainly knew we were there if that is what you are applying. what more can I say apart from why weren't you dave up there siding alongside them?

Which Islamic Extremist group who were demonstrating, were you 'confronting' in Sheffield.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Im not the person who is associating myself with fascism....you are.....

Tell me about this Extreme Islamic Demonstration you 'confronted' in Sheffield....dont forget.

we are talking treason fella not fascism, get with it.
im proud to be a racist if being a racist in your eyes is all about being patriotic.

Jan 30, 2008
l

So, they are opposing Islamic Extremism (THE SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE), by chanting such things as 'Allah is a paedo' (so stupid its unbelievable), and 'Allah Allah, who the feck is Allah' and this is targetting 'Militant Islamists' is it?
if you say so, BUT IF YOU TAKE THEM FOR WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON I SUPPOSE THERE'S AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN IT for some Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY ???
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
l

allah is a paedo isn't he? that's what he endorses isn't it??.
he aslso endorses the right for muslims to kill white infidels ..but all that's irrelivent realy and has no real importance to the point

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
come on Brighton Fella...

If I had confronted an Extremist Militant Islamic demonstration, id probably would have remembered it fairly easily....

Guys with beards etc...you must remember surely?

Allah is the Islamic word for 'God'...he is the same 'God' as the Christian 'God' you dodo.

WHICH EXTREMIST, MILITANT, ISLAMIC DEMONSTRATION, DID YOU CONFRONT IN SHEFFIELD?

Jan 30, 2008
come on Brighton Fella...

If I had confronted an Extremist Militant Islamic demonstration, id probably would have remembered it fairly easily....

Guys with beards etc...you must remember surely?HOW COME THEY DON'T ALL COME FROM THE SAME BOOK

Allah is the Islamic word for 'God'...he is the same 'God' as the Christian 'God' you dodo.

WHICH EXTREMIST, MILITANT, ISLAMIC DEMONSTRATION, DID YOU CONFRONT IN SHEFFIELD?
how comes they're all preaching from a different book :facepalm: :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
QUOTE=Pretty pink fairy;6033252]how comes they're all preaching from a different book :facepalm: :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:[/QUOTE]

:ffsparr:

Confirmation, if any was needed, that you dont have a ****ing clue what youre talking about....well done. haha
I suspect you dont even realise what a stupid twunt you now look.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Brighton Fella

Any news yet on which Extremist, Militant, Islamist demonstration it was, that you 'confronted' in Sheffield yet??

Also, any POLICE REPORT, MEDIA REPORT, or reports of MEDICAL ASSISTANCE REQUESTED, regarding the 9 year old girl that you 'claim' was hit by a beer bottle in Brighton?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
just like the people marching to the polling station to put an X on the voting form for their local UKIP candidate, maybe that's the next target for the soap dodgers
regards
DR

'Nigel Farage has defended a Ukip election candidate accused of making a Nazi salute, accepting the bizarre explanation that he was actually trying to stop his girlfriend taking photos of him "imitating a pot plant.

On Tuesday, 22-year-old Alex Wood, who is standing for a council seat in tomorrow's Somerset local elections, was shown in photos on Facebook raising his arm in the style of Hitler as well as clenching a knife between his teeth.
However Wood denied he was an extremist and said the photos had been taken out of context. He also said racist comments attributed to him on Facebook were a result of his page being hacked"

Amazing...ANOTHER UKIP candidates FB account has been "hacked"...haha
'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here