Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
go back to bed dave, not a single reply to accusations given about your shabby rent a mob, you don't live here but keep banging on about MFE in Brighton as some personal insult , that chip must way heavy on your mind, as Brighton fella said a bunch of traitors
regards
DR

My shabby rent a mob?
Im not with ANY poliltical party.....

No chip on my shoulders my little stormtrooper...I love MFE...they are extremely funny.

How many Extreme Islamic demo's have YOU confronted?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How can the UAF claim to be a anti-fascist, when they deny others their freedom of speech?

You think Fascists deserve a platform? Particularly this month, of remembrance, where many of us lost family fighting fascism not really that long ago?

Maybe ill ask you as well Soulman...how many Extreme Islamic demos have you confronted?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Don't see white/Black male Christians/ non Christians gangs going round raping Asian/Black/White girls. The government (Labour) tried to cover it up because they are the champions of multiculturalism and community cohesion and wanted the country to know that their politically correct ideology is working and allowed white school girls to be gang raped just in the name of political correctness.

Muslim rape gangs operate all over the UK and still goes on today and even greater numbers.

[yt]nhUAJPoM82k[/yt]

'Don't see white/Black male Christians/ non Christians gangs going round raping Asian/Black/White girls'

Probably one of the most idiotic sentences on this entire thread.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and you still haven't answered my question why you don't come out in force and oppose muslim fundamentalists whilst they are doing their demos??

How many have you confronted Brighton Fella?
I mean, lets face it, they are your target, so how many have you been involved with?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Or we'll get banned for telling the truth for dare speaking out in the name of community cohesion.

Not at all...I love hearing the rightwing 'tell the truth'...

and whilst on the matter of 'truth'...
Brighton Fella....any evidence of a POLICE REPORT...A MEDIA REPORT...or any REQUEST FOR MEDICAL assistance
regarding the 9 year old girl you CLAIM was hit with a beer bottle?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This thread gets better all the time.

Further evidence that it pays not to fight fascism with fascism, but lampooning.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread gets better all the time.

Further evidence that it pays not to fight fascism with fascism, but lampooning.

Also further evidence that irrational hatred for someone based on their religion is irrational

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
double standards,that's unlike you :rolleyes:
regards
DR

What double standard Hauptbanfuhrer?

Anyway...Ive been asked why I dont confront Extreme Islamic Demos, by rightwing Islamphobes. Pretty sure there has not been one in Brighton.
Not ONE of the rightwing, racist, Nazi apologists/supporters here, has confronted an Extreme Islamic demo...their target...

Fecking hilarious....true 'Patriots'...

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Anyway...Ive been asked why I dont confront Extreme Islamic Demos, by rightwing Islamphobes. Pretty sure there has not been one in Brighton.
Not ONE of the rightwing, racist, Nazi apologists/supporters here, has confronted an Extreme Islamic demo...their target...

if you read you thick **** ive been to plenty, as far away as Sheffield, though mainly in London.
and what are you banging on about that there hasn't been any islamist marches in brighton? you got plenty in London to choose from pal and that's only up the road. infact the uaf are bigger up there than in brighton and still none of them oppose their muslim bumchums.

dave tell the truth now, don't be ashamed, you side with those filthy sick muslims & that's why you don't protest against them, isn't it?? its been documented for years that the uaf have close links with fundamentalist muslims and have been known to march along side one another. so why hide it fella?

nothing wrong with a muslim, their about the only religion that keep their beleifs to themselves, they wouldn't dream of changing this country in to a country that only suits them, terrorists?? they don't have filthy terrorists amongst them because they are the religion of peace, peodophile gangs..certainly not sir.
YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR MUSLIM BOLLOX UP YOUR ARSE.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tell me about ONE of them Brighton Fella...

Im not talking about the EDL drunkfests, but maybe you could tell me all about your confrontation with Extremist Islamic Militants in Sheffield, that would be a great story......WHICH Extremist Islamic Demonstration did you 'confront' there?

pssst...I side with NORMAL people of all faiths...black or white......

Who I dont side with, are Extremists...... Militant Islamists (the same as EVERYBODY ELSE), and RACISTS, and NAZIS...have you got it yet?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

i told you dinlo, i'm not affiliated to EDL/ MFE but i can see their reasons for OPPOSING ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS in this country YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE AN APOLOGIST TO THEM,IT'S BECOMING QUITE SICKENING
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

as much as I detest em i'd trust a muslim over your lot anyday.
I can only say thank ****k for your sakes henry V111 aint about, treason was the worst possibe type of offence then..and should still be now.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
as much as I detest em i'd trust a muslim over your lot anyday.
I can only say thank ****k for your sakes henry V111 aint about, treason was the worst possibe type of offence then..and should still be now.

Im not the person who is associating myself with fascism....you are.....

Tell me about this Extreme Islamic Demonstration you 'confronted' in Sheffield....dont forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here