Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
come on Brighton Fella...

If I had confronted an Extremist Militant Islamic demonstration, id probably would have remembered it fairly easily....

Guys with beards etc...you must remember surely?

Allah is the Islamic word for 'God'...he is the same 'God' as the Christian 'God' you dodo.

WHICH EXTREMIST, MILITANT, ISLAMIC DEMONSTRATION, DID YOU CONFRONT IN SHEFFIELD?

Sheffield firth park, nothing happened of no real importance there, from what I remember there was no trouble at all. as said we made ourselves heard.
London, again no major disorder but more so than anywhere else simply down to the numbers, a few arrests but that was about it, a long time ago now,
if you are talking recently then fair enough there hasn't been that many to shout about tbh.

you keep on about this little girl, as said it wasn't media streamed because that's how the media operate, had it been a muslim girl or a scruff uaf girl you'd still be hearing about it today.

allah aint my god thankyou very much, my god doesent allow peodos and slavery of women, my god doesent tell me if I kill a white man I'll go to heaven.

I am going to Woolwich sunday for the lee rigby walk, don't see any of your 2 bob strings doing anything like that..

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not at all...I love hearing the rightwing 'tell the truth'...

and whilst on the matter of 'truth'...
Brighton Fella....any evidence of a POLICE REPORT...A MEDIA REPORT...or any REQUEST FOR MEDICAL assistance
regarding the 9 year old girl you CLAIM was hit with a beer bottle?

Well you keep asking.
" Pictures have been released of five people wanted by police investigating violence which flared during the March for England through Brighton last month.
A 10-year-old girl and two police officers were injured after bottles were hurled at the fifth annual nationalist gathering. "
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9717...n_connection_with_March_for_England_violence/

Interesting looking at the images as well. Who are the majority?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Any POLICE, MEDIA or MEDICAL reports surfaced regarding the 9year old girl being injured yet.......other than the assertion in EDL/MFE pages?

Yep.
" Pictures have been released of five people wanted by police investigating violence which flared during the March for England through Brighton last month.
A 10-year-old girl and two police officers were injured after bottles were hurled at the fifth annual nationalist gathering. "
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/97177...land_violence/

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So, if all these 'attacks' were fantasy, you had better ask Brightonfella why he is lying about being attacked?

The reports regarding this girl incidentally, come from the rightwing blogs...no reports from the police, and no
call for any medical assistance regarding her....

You keep banging on. From the Argus.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
how comes they're all preaching from a different book :facepalm: :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

Abraham is the patriarch of three faiths Islam, Christianity and Judaism and a very important prophet to each because of his close relationship to god (the same god). He had two sons Isaac and Ishmael both to different mothers as his wife was barren and god had promised him a family. This is the point where the religions split and the problems started because god had promised the 'promised land' to the people of Abraham (hence the continue problems in Israel. So Isaac's decedents became the Jews and eventually the Christians (the Christians make a big point of proving the linage between Isaac and Jesus) whereas Ishmael;s descendants became the Muslims and they claim a direct linage between Ishmael and Mohammed. All faiths respect Abraham so much because god told him to prove his love and devotion to him by killing his son (Ishmael or Isaac depending on your chosen faith) and Abraham was going to do this before god stopped him. Such devotion is apparently respected in all faiths.

You don't even know the basics of the religion you hate so much....the stupidity on this thread is just embarrassing.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You keep banging on. From the Argus.

Thank you for that...its sad that she was hurt..and I mean that.
Why would a parent, take a child, to a an event such as this...knowing, there would be confrontations?

Thanks also for de-bunking Brighton Fellas other rightwing urban myth, that the media wouldnt publish anything.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Any POLICE, MEDIA or MEDICAL reports surfaced regarding the 9year old girl being injured yet.......other than the assertion in EDL/MFE pages?

"A 10-year-old girl and two police officers were injured after bottles were hurled at the fifth annual March for England gathering in Brighton, East Sussex.
Sussex Police said there was a "considerable level of violence" directed AT the 140 marchers and attempts were made to block them at several points along the route.
The three people arrested were all men who were NOT connected to the march. All were detained on suspicion of public order offences at separate points along the route."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...er-violence-at-nationalist-march-7770883.html

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
S

allah aint my god thankyou very much, my god doesent allow peodos and slavery of women, my god doesent tell me if I kill a white man I'll go to heaven.

Another one who has no idea about the religion he hates so much.

It is the same god as I have written above the split came with Abraham's sons.
So your god (who is all powerful, omnipotent and all controlling) allows all these things to happen and allowed his children to split, flight and cause all this trouble in the first place.

For someone so passionate about this subject you really should find out a bit more about it.

I am interested though, perhaps you can tell me where in the Koran it endorses pedophilia, slavery of women and killing white people. I haven't read it myself but my suspicion is that radicals have taken part of the scripture and *******ised for their own ends (something which we know has been happening with the bible for centuries).

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sheffield firth park, nothing happened of no real importance there, from what I remember there was no trouble at all. as said we made ourselves heard.
London, again no major disorder but more so than anywhere else simply down to the numbers, a few arrests but that was about it, a long time ago now,
if you are talking recently then fair enough there hasn't been that many to shout about tbh.

you keep on about this little girl, as said it wasn't media streamed because that's how the media operate, had it been a muslim girl or a scruff uaf girl you'd still be hearing about it today.

I am going to Woolwich sunday for the lee rigby walk, don't see any of your 2 bob strings doing anything like that..

Dear lord you are hard work...Ill type this slowly.

You say I should be a 'patriot' and 'confront' extreme, radical Islamists demonstrationsi, of which there have been many in London and elsewhere.

Im asking you...(typing really slowly now).....which extremist, radical Islamist demonstration did YOU confronte in London?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Why would a parent, take a child, to a an event such as this...knowing, there would be confrontations?

Fair enough, but you kept on banging on about it, so i left it a while before posting.
There was video footage of the incident, but sadly i can not find it.
As you can see by the links that i put up, the trouble and violence came from the anti protesters.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another one who has no idea about the religion he hates so much.

It is the same god as I have written above the split came with Abraham's sons.
So your god (who is all powerful, omnipotent and all controlling) allows all these things to happen and allowed his children to split, flight and cause all this trouble in the first place.

For someone so passionate about this subject you really should find out a bit more about it.

I am interested though, perhaps you can tell me where in the Koran it endorses pedophilia, slavery of women and killing white people. I haven't read it myself but my suspicion is that radicals have taken part of the scripture and *******ised for their own ends (something which we know has been happening with the bible for centuries).

While your looking here is some passages from the bible

about slavery

if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ... If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed ... If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. Exodus 21:7-10

about Women children

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

Let's not forget all the investigations that are going on in relation to the catholic church at present.

It may be time to reevaluate YOUR gods stance on paedophillia and slavery.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?
A Kafir can be beheaded--
47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly
A Kafir can be plotted against--
86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.
A Kafir can be terrorized--
8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, "I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs' hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!"
A Muslim is not the friend of a Kafir--
3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah's protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.
33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah's same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah's ways.
9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya] and they are humiliated.
5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Fair enough, but you kept on banging on about it, so i left it a while before posting.
There was video footage of the incident, but sadly i can not find it.
As you can see by the links that i put up, the trouble and violence came from the anti protesters.

Im not denying that fact, people get passionate about facism in England, for good reason, especially when it comes with a healthy dose of racism.
I still have no idea why these people keep coming back to Brighton, their leader, sorry, 'organiser' and his people are in Portsmouth. Their demos are, and everybody knows they are, and ive even put evidence on this thread earlier, that it is heavily involved with Stormfront, Casuals, SEA, EDL, and vice versa. They come to Brighton for an 'exciting' day out being the center of attention.
Their FB pages before the last 'St Georges Day Parade' were full of bravado, about going to Brighton to 'smash the reds'...so please dont try and persuade anybody, least of all me, that this is anythiing more than a fascist march. In a City that doesnt want it.
Dont come to Brighton, no anti fascist violence...

Anyway mate..im off out...have a safe weekend....and thats to everybody really.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?
47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly
86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.
8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, "I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs' hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!"
3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah's protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.
33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah's same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah's ways.
9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya] and they are humiliated.
5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

So know we have some from the Koran and some from the bible. Where does that leave us?

Although I missed the bit about pedophiles (I have just got up and am a bit bleary eyed still), this is all about non believers (not specifically white people as Brighton Fella suggested) isn't it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Thanks also for de-bunking Brighton Fellas other rightwing urban myth, that the media wouldnt publish anything.

You insinuated that Brighton Fella was telling porkies re the young girl, you kept doubting him not me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

According to these two Koran sites 83:34 is:

This day it is those who believe who have the laugh of disbelievers, (34) http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers, http://quran.com/83

Like I say *******ised interpretations made for people's own agandas.

Here is some nice violence from the bible

10. 2 Kings 2:23-24

He [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go away, baldhead! Go away, baldhead!” When he turned around and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. (NRSV)

9. Exodus 32:27-29

Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' "The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, "You have been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day."(NIV)

8. 2 Chronicles 25:12

The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.(NASB)

7. Judges 12:5-6

Then the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan against the Ephraimites. Whenever one of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me go over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” When he said, “No” they said to him, “Then say Shibboleth” and he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand of the Ephraimites fell at that time. (NRSV)

6. 1 Kings 20:28-30

Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, “Thus says the LORD: 'Because the Syrians have said, “The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys,” therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.’” And they encamped opposite each other for seven days.

So it was that on the seventh day the battle was joined; and the children of Israel killed one hundred thousand foot soldiers of the Syrians in one day. But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; then a wall fell on twenty-seven thousand of the men who were left. (NKJV)

5. Joshua 8:24-26

When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. (NLT)

4. Deuteronomy 2:32-34

Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining. (ASV)

3. Deuteronomy 3:3-6

So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city. (NASB)

2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

This day it is those who believe who have the laugh of disbelievers, (34) http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers, http://quran.com/83

He [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go away, baldhead! Go away, baldhead!” When he turned around and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. (NRSV)

Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' "The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, "You have been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day."(NIV)

The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.(NASB)

Then the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan against the Ephraimites. Whenever one of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me go over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” When he said, “No” they said to him, “Then say Shibboleth” and he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand of the Ephraimites fell at that time. (NRSV)

Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, “Thus says the LORD: 'Because the Syrians have said, “The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys,” therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.’” And they encamped opposite each other for seven days.

So it was that on the seventh day the battle was joined; and the children of Israel killed one hundred thousand foot soldiers of the Syrians in one day. But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; then a wall fell on twenty-seven thousand of the men who were left. (NKJV)

When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. (NLT)

Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining. (ASV)

So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city. (NASB)

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)

Old or New testament?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

strike me down for being ignorant fella but I realy cant be arsed to read through that lot. how I got to know was from a few muslims on youtube who were quoting certain things from the Koran.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
strike me down for being ignorant fella but I realy cant be arsed to read through that lot. how I got to know was from a few muslims on youtube who were quoting certain things from the Koran.

Says it all really fella. You shout so loudly and so passionately about something you really know little about.

Not watched it all yet but maybe this will help (it is very long so I expect you won't be arsed with this either!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here