Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Eastbourne Borough v Albion - Official Thread**

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why are you stalking me? Most of the results are shocking. It doesn't inspire confidence for the new campagin does it?

they are friendlies in which Gus tries out the players he is not sure about,gets others fit and gives those a chance who have made a bollocks before +trialists who have been recommended.
results are of no matter just as long as he see's what is necessary to get us up this season or die trying

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
they are friendlies in which Gus tries out the players he is not sure about,gets others fit and gives those a chance who have made a bollocks before +trialists who have been recommended.
results are of no matter just as long as he see's what is necessary to get us up this season or die trying

All true but it would be good to go to Swindon with confidence and knowing the team are winning games, No easy games in Portugal or Aberdeen

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's important to have a settled team playing well by the last friendly comes around. Results are not so crucial compared to form and fitness however to lose all your friendlies wouldn't give the players much confidence going into the league campaign.

Remeber this is Gus' first managerial preseason and so he is going to try and few different things as he learns more and more.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
What a piss take, finished work at 4 so went down after, although I got in for free just as I walked on a load of kids walked on the pitch for the players I actually wanted to see.

So I walked straight out again. Waste of time.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't worry, apparently I am stalking them now for putting reasoned responses to stupid comments.

Of course if you do that you'll get sworn at by one or two of them as they think it makes the 'hard', maybe it does but probably in a more sexual sense.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
What a piss take, finished work at 4 so went down after, although I got in for free just as I walked on a load of kids walked on the pitch for the players I actually wanted to see.

Not sure if that's a criticism of the club? Or annoyed at yourself for not being able to see the first hour?

D

Deleted User X18H

oh here we go again, another thread turns into a binfest on NSC, is anyone else getting bored of EVERY thread turning into a childs playground?!?

Yeah you wanna make sommink of it?.......aw ere comes Miss Whiteman , leggit.

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Your a waste of time.

When we win the title at the end of the season, you are not invited to celebrate because you feel that Gus and the team are not worthy of your support

Fool of the highest order!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Not sure if that's a criticism of the club? Or annoyed at yourself for not being able to see the first hour?

Neither, really. Just unfortunate. I understand why it was done, to give youth players a run out, experience etc. Not annoyed at myself as, like I said, I worked till 4.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Your a waste of time.

When we win the title at the end of the season, you are not invited to celebrate because you feel that Gus and the team are not worthy of your support

Fool of the highest order!

:lolol:Are you actually for real?

Last year our pre season performances & results were woeful.
This year the same. End of.
Dress it up if you like. Results mean nothing, getting players back to fitness, trying out new formations, triallists, players need to gel - however it is the same for the opposition isn't it?
All about creating momentum. With 3 weeks till the opening game I for one am beginning to get twitchy. Unless we bring in at least 3 players who could walk into the team, we will struggle once again.
Time & performances & results are running out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last year our pre season performances & results were woeful.
This year the same. End of.
Dress it up if you like. Results mean nothing, getting players back to fitness, trying out new formations, triallists, players need to gel - however it is the same for the opposition isn't it?
All about creating momentum. With 3 weeks till the opening game I for one am beginning to get twitchy. Unless we bring in at least 3 players who could walk into the team, we will struggle once again.
Time & performances & results are running out.

:yawn:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pre-season means f*** ALL

Agreed. Don't forget these players are still only a couple of weeks in to pre-season, I am not expecting us to be winning every game.

Aberdeen will be a good indication of where we are at, but all the other games are pretty much meaningless in terms of gauging how well we are going to do this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here