Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Eastbourne Borough v Albion - Official Thread**

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Poke can do one i reckon. Luckily hes only got a years deal. We need a loan keeper untill Brezovan is back or Swindon and there Austin will put a hatfull passed him.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Sounds like Erik is missing to many chnaces as well.He has just missed one and two the other night before he scored.He won't get that many chances in league 1. Time to go back to Norway on his long boat methinks.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Sounds like Erik is missing to many chnaces as well.He has just missed one and two the other night before he scored.He won't get that many chances in league 1. Time to go back to Norway on your long boat methinks.

I'm sorry but not every striker scores within the first or second shot on goal.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds like Erik is missing to many chnaces as well.He has just missed one and two the other night before he scored.He won't get that many chances in league 1. Time to go back to Norway on his long boat methinks.

Are you being purposely provocative or just plain stupid. You slag off the keeper when you are not even there (nor am I but I will reserve judgement until I see Poke) and now you are judging a trialist based on the radio.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Are you being purposely provocative or just plain stupid. You slag off the keeper when you are not even there (nor am I but I will reserve judgement until I see Poke) and now you are judging a trialist based on the radio.

Poke was responsible for a massive howler the other night.If he was any good Southampton would have given him more games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here