Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Eastbourne Borough v Albion - Official Thread**

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Let's split the board in two. Those that think BHA will win every league game based on blind optimism & in the unlikely event of a defeat it is because the players have been training 25 hours a day, or there was a daft referee decision or we were robbed &

those who have a sense of reality & expect the Albion first team & second string to beat the likes of Whitehawk, Bognor, Eastbourne & all quite comfortably without pithy excuses & realise that we are at least 3 players away from being play off contenders at best!!

No, let's split it into three. Then Steve Foster can have his own group for "People who are remorselssly miserable and negative, who can see no good or promise in anything and who would complain that they didn't win £2m if they'd just won £1m on the Lottery".

(PS Using Steve Foster as your username really wrankles with me - you're a bloody disgrace to the name of a man who never gave up and would always fight for the Albion)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
(PS Using Steve Foster as your username really wrankles with me - you're a bloody disgrace to the name of a man who never gave up and would always fight for the Albion)

unless it actually is Steve Foster

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As an Eastbourne Boro supporter I hope you dont mind me passing some comments on the game.For most of the first half I thought Albion played some attrective football considering they are not used to the hurricane that blows at Priory Lane.Main problem seemed to be severe lack of a goal scoring forward,Boro keeper didnt have much to do.Was very impressed with Battipiedi who scored a very good goal. When he gets fit I think he will be a good signing. Player who impressed me most was Kishishev,fantastic fitness for his age, supurb goal and generally looked a clas above everone else on the pitch Re Poke in goal, not the best performance I have seen from him but having seen him play several times in the past couple of seasons he is normally avery good reliable keeper,nothing like Smith from last year.
I still think my bet on Albion to go up is a good one, good luck for this season.

Cheers bud:thumbsup:
Some people on here worry to much over pre-season games:glare:

The squad is shaping up and like you said we are seriously short of talent up front and that will be put right soon i hope.:thumbsup:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Does this result mean Borough are officially the best team in Sussex ?

On a serious note, and in peace, good luck for the coming season. I saw you at the back end of last season down at Priestfield against the pikey Kent boys and thought you looked pretty good - you should have scored about 5 that night.

By the Way, the new ground at Falmer looks to be quality - However, its no selhurst mind. :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here