Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Eastbourne Borough v Albion - Official Thread**

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
havent seen him play so might be talking crap, but from the sounds of it, he's been one of the more impressive players in our pre season games so far.

That's Jamie Smith, not James Smith.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
havent seen him play so might be talking crap, but from the sounds of it, he's been one of the more impressive players in our pre season games so far.

When i've seen him, he doesnt look league standard by any means yet. Looked very small, and not the strongest, would definately struggle if asked to play 3 or 4 games covering.
You may well be thinking of JAMIE Smith.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's Jamie Smith, not James Smith.

Jamie Smith is the ex Palace midfielder who has done quite well in the friendlies.

James Smith is a full back who has come through the club youth scheme but to me is too small and fragile. How he will develope as a player and in size and strength only time will tell.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nav hits one over the bar

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Batti gets my man of the first half, fast and strong. Greer, kish and navarro looking good too. They all seem to know how to pass the ball.

Kish looks bloomin' fast for his age too.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Looks a relatively strong side. Only Smith and possibly Morais who won’t be in first team contention this coming season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Too windy to really judge but very nice possession football with not much end product.Morais trying too hard with little effect. bennett Looking lively as does Barnes but 1 up front looks toothless.

And we have just lost on pens again. Bennett over and Elphick saved

What was the Argie like and his goal?

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Too windy to really judge but very nice possession football with not much end product.Morais trying too hard with little effect. bennett Looking lively as does Barnes but 1 up front looks toothless.

And we have just lost on pens again. Bennett over and Elphick saved

I didn't even notice the penalties!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here