Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not been published, but guess will be something like : 28,000 total, 2800 away, 2000 match by match, 23200 STs
yes, something like that... total a few less? match by match a few more if whole South Stand? away? STs?

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Welcome to the South West corner Maggie, I hope we get a few good singers in this area. A few of us sang in the disabled area last season, so hoping with the new seats going in, there will be a lot more.

Cheers Steve. I'm in the small block of seats behind the disabled area which looks a bit isolated on its own. So I'm also hoping for some good singers in our area also as I'm pretty vocal.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I moved to these seats to get my son a ticket. He is only 5. I think I am being slighty vicarious! E2E2DP/0572 & 571

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Im in block E2C (where ever the fek that is?) Row R, will I be miles back or will I still have a good view? in answer to OP atmosphere should be great.

Think it goes back to row W so you should have a great view

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
My friends also have seats 610 and 612. I was told 611 was DEAD CENTRAL. So fingers crossed!

I'm thinking of getting a banner made for the wall behind us... anybody got any ideas? Would the club store it? Or would I have to bring it every game?

I'm up for Standing at the back and making LOADS of NOISE!

Were in block E 600's so up for a bit of noise - cant wait

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Half way line should be mid-way between D and E, so if your numbers are right, that'd be 615 / 616 wouldn't it?

EDIT - seems you meant 551 and 552, which makes sense, as the first few rows are longer (see diagram at top of page).

I still expect the numbers/relative position to be different depending on the row your on, since there's a different number of seats on each row.

Think u will find 600 is dead central

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Think u will find 600 is dead central
So either the half way line is not midway between blocks D and E (as you might assume from this:
View attachment 31932

or these seat numbers are 15 out:
I tried to calculate the seat numbering (working out from my seat) and this is what I came up with for the middle 3 blocks from Aisle C to Aisle F:

:C: 558-586 : D : 587 - 615 : E : 616 - 644 : F:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
erm uve lost me lol..madness may be creeping in lol..but u r right about the 2 seat gap ..mine is 617 and its an isle seat

Excellent. Means I'm two whole seats nearer the halfway line than I thought!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just Bought 2 tickets in ESU BlockA Row B 503/504. Looks like we're level with the North Goal Penalty area, Stood by the equal view seats in the West 1901 area and the view looks great! Also got plenty of Atmos coming off the North! I'll be up for a shout, lets get the East Rocking!

About 10 seats left in the North all seperatre apart from 2 that have 1 seat taken between them. I'm sure the chap in the seat won't mind moving along 1 place, if 2 of you still wanna buy in the North.
Loads of seats left in SW corner, South behind goal reserved for Match by match.
Nothing in WSL or WSU together apart from dotted seats.about 20.
East Upper only has about 20 or so pairs of seats together but the are all towards the southern corner.
East Lower has loads of seats available in the block next to the away fans.

I noticed alot of blue blocked out seats for corperates, they are also in the areas that were kinda empty last season in ESL block H and WSL Block I.
Was told that most if not all ST in East Upper will be sold. They arent pushing the south west enough as it has its own mini concourse apparently.
Still all looks as though we now have about 21k+ season ticket holders at the minute.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Cheers Steve. I'm in the small block of seats behind the disabled area which looks a bit isolated on its own. So I'm also hoping for some good singers in our area also as I'm pretty vocal.

out of interest what made you choose to sit there

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Wouldn't it be nice if the club posted ( if not on here then on Seagulls) a detailed plan of ESU with seat nos. It would save all the Carol Vorderman brain gymnastics ,or would it spoil the fun?

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
i got 588-601 in row Q and another 3 infront in R 588-601 and they told me its on the centre circle nearest to the northstand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here