Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011
I am in the East Stand Upper now :) Block E Row W 611.

Is there a map of the planned new seating so that we can see exactly where our seats are?

I tried to calculate the seat numbering (working out from my seat) and this is what I came up with for the middle 3 blocks from Aisle C to Aisle F:

:C: 558-586 : D : 587 - 615 : E : 616 - 644 : F:

This makes 600/601 smack on the half way line which doesn't quite tie-in with what others have been told.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It'd be nice to give you guys at the back of ESU a wave from the back of WSU, but there's a bloomin' walkway in the way! :nono: :albion:

IMG_1538[1].JPG

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I tried to calculate the seat numbering (working out from my seat) and this is what I came up with for the middle 3 blocks from Aisle C to Aisle F:

This makes 600/601 smack on the half way line which doesn't quite tie-in with what others have been told.

I think you may be one out.
I have a couple of seats together in ESU and one of those is on the aisle in the centre of block C and that is seat 557.
I am presuming then the other side of the aisle towards the North Stand will be 556. Hope this helps?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I think you may be one out.
I have a couple of seats together in ESU and one of those is on the aisle in the centre of block C and that is seat 557.
I am presuming then the other side of the aisle towards the North Stand will be 556. Hope this helps?

Agree with this, we've got 3 seats together in block C starting with my aisle seat which is 557.

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012

Block C starts as low as 499 in the disabled area. I have seat 547 and it's in the last third (towards half way line) of C block

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seats reserved for ESU block C - slightly concerned that atmosphere in this part of the ground will not be great,also considering WSU.
Anyone else in ESU block C?
Im in block E2C (where ever the fek that is?) Row R, will I be miles back or will I still have a good view?
E2C should be same as the OP. Row R is not too high, since the ESU is like the middle tier of the West Stand.

I'm E2B, M.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Block C starts as low as 499 in the disabled area. I have seat 547 and it's in the last third (towards half way line) of C block
I'm 522 and that's block B, and it's about the edge of the area/penalty spot.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am also in ESU, block C - third row. From what I can make out, I'm just above where the Family Stand starts in ESL.

I think the atmosphere will be pretty good cos your quite close to the North Stand. Would prefer to be at that end than the south end of ESU where all you'll hear is the away fans.

Thinking about it, block C in the East is mid-way between the North Stand and where the away supporters will be, so should pick up a nice bit of atmos from that.

Hopefully you'll actually be able to hear the WSU from up there too. Can't hear them at all from ESL, altho I'm told they make a lot of noise!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone got a picture of the East, as it will be (club picture, as opposed to fan photoshop version)?

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
WSU ST here...more importantly.....will it be the 'North Stand Brighton boys', followed by the 'West Stand Brighton Boys' then the 'East Stand Brighton Boys' or North, East then the West ??

We don't want the East and West singing over eachother now do we

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
If the accoustics in the east stand are the same as the West stand, the ESU will need to be loud and proud and not depend on the lower section. You won't hear them even if they are singing.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
So can i just ask? According to the CGI, is the block which is directly on the halfway line (ESU) block D?

phone 3gs 071.PNG

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So can i just ask? According to the CGI, is the block which is directly on the halfway line (ESU) block D?

View attachment 31930

It is half that block. The blocks are labelled according to which aisle you use to get to your seat. So D is the area of that block to the north side of the half way line and half the next block with the seagull in it.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
My friends also have seats 610 and 612. I was told 611 was DEAD CENTRAL. So fingers crossed!

I'm thinking of getting a banner made for the wall behind us... anybody got any ideas? Would the club store it? Or would I have to bring it every game?

I'm up for Standing at the back and making LOADS of NOISE!

Im Block E row v 610 see you in august!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Right, we've just been to the ground and bought 6 seasos for ESU, there are over 20,000 sold already. There was a few individual seats (about 20) in the North still available, south-west corner and some dotted around West. Middle three blocks of ESU are odd seats left only, no pairs. The ESU blocks towards the south end have reasonably good availability left, from halfway up going back, most of front half of all blocks are gone. The south is confirmed as match-by-match tickets, as for increased away support they will use one of the south blocks. Great work by the girl who served us, was a joy. Bring it on

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

it ties in with what i was told...and i am sure its the same as lower east and after last game i had a peep and indeed 600 is on halfway line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here