Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

White seats: could be ones under overhang sw upper tier? Back row sold is AA, counting back on plan that looks about right,,depends on how the wheelchair row behind row t is counted.

There are always extra overflow seats in new stadiums too?

As for pipe, is it some giant duct in south concourse mezzanine. Or the poo pipe from the 1901 club?

wodge

Nov 15, 2009
Looking at these plans http://wam.brighton-hove.gov.uk/PlanningWAM/doc/Drawing(s)-2021803.pdf?extension=.pdf&id=2021803&location=VOLUME3&contentType=application/pdf&pageCount=1
Especially the new south west and south east corners, I can see there are some seats in the south west at the back toward the joining with the west that are white. I assume these are unusable seats? If so they are handy if you bought a ST in that area and wanna move seats. Also in the South East, what is the arm like metal poles that reach out from the south into the south east? Is that actually there? If so I've never noticed it before, or it it under that area?

The white seats are in the new middle tier above I think, and are not part of the west lower infill, hence why they are not coloured.

The 'arms' into the south east are the east stand arch above the seats.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

The white seats are in the new middle tier above I think, and are not part of the west lower infill, hence why they are not coloured.

The 'arms' into the south east are the east stand arch above the seats.

Not sure, the arms are coming out of the South, they seem to go under some seats in the above tier but end up over the seats in the South East corner.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
White seats: could be ones under overhang sw upper tier? Back row sold is AA, counting back on plan that looks about right,,depends on how the wheelchair row behind row t is counted.

There are always extra overflow seats in new stadiums too?

As for pipe, is it some giant duct in south concourse mezzanine. Or the poo pipe from the 1901 club?

Yes perfect, that would see the poo pipe right over the away fans.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
How far ahead are these presentations booked for?
Also, what is the maximum number of season tickets they can sell?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How far ahead are these presentations booked for?
Also, what is the maximum number of season tickets they can sell?

I think this season it must be in the region of 23,000, given that they need to keep 15% for away fans/match-day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here