Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Didn't most matches "sell out" for match-day tickets last season? Which means they could've probably sold more for each game.

Also, I'd imagine they'd sell them in blocks starting on the west side, so if there is an empty block it'll be next to the away fans. Would certainly look better that way anyway, rather than a whole sparsely populated stand behind the goal.

Yes, the problem last year was STHs not turning up, and not passing their seat on to others. There was the odd game where we did not sell all the split south stand seats.

If the STH ticket exchange is introduced this might mean less 'sell-outs.'

sjn

May 8, 2012
ESU - C
Just Bought 2 tickets in ESU BlockA Row B 503/504. Looks like we're level with the North Goal Penalty area, Stood by the equal view seats in the West 1901 area and the view looks great! Also got plenty of Atmos coming off the North! I'll be up for a shout, lets get the East Rocking!

About 10 seats left in the North all seperatre apart from 2 that have 1 seat taken between them. I'm sure the chap in the seat won't mind moving along 1 place, if 2 of you still wanna buy in the North.
Loads of seats left in SW corner, South behind goal reserved for Match by match.
Nothing in WSL or WSU together apart from dotted seats.about 20.
East Upper only has about 20 or so pairs of seats together but the are all towards the southern corner.
East Lower has loads of seats available in the block next to the away fans.

I noticed alot of blue blocked out seats for corperates, they are also in the areas that were kinda empty last season in ESL block H and WSL Block I.
Was told that most if not all ST in East Upper will be sold. They arent pushing the south west enough as it has its own mini concourse apparently.
Still all looks as though we now have about 21k+ season ticket holders at the minute.

Just been to Amex for season ticket, the above is correct
Most seats in east upper now sold unless you go right down the south end above the away fans and then numbers quite limited.
Sw corner filling up fast
Elsewhere limited single seats at this time
We had reserved ours a week ago block c should be great view - north end edge of d

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Just been to Amex for season ticket, the above is correct
Most seats in east upper now sold unless you go right down the south end above the away fans and then numbers quite limited.
Sw corner filling up fast
Elsewhere limited single seats at this time
We had reserved ours a week ago block c should be great view - north end edge of d

It is amazing. Had anyone said two years ago that we would have over 20,000 season ticket holders and still be selling I would definitely never believed them. These are amazing times.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is amazing. Had anyone said two years ago that we would have over 20,000 season ticket holders and still be selling I would definitely never believed them. These are amazing times.
It is incredible. I got an e-mail from a friend yesterday saying "I've just received a message from the Albion to say that I can go to my presentation and chose my seasons tickets...!!". He is so excited at the prospect but it sounds like he will have limited choice - I hope he can get two together in the Curva Sud. I think there are plenty of people still waiting and we will have sold all available season tickets quite soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still all looks as though we now have about 21k+ season ticket holders at the minute.
It makes me feel sick to have to admit it, but it seems the Palace fans were right, our first season attendances were a one off.

It is incredible. I got an e-mail from a friend yesterday saying "I've just received a message from the Albion to say that I can go to my presentation and chose my seasons tickets...!!". He is so excited at the prospect but it sounds like he will have limited choice - I hope he can get two together in the Curva Sud. I think there are plenty of people still waiting and we will have sold all available season tickets quite soon.

CURVA SUD- YES YES! we need banners, we need flares, we need Italian style Ultras.... well without the facsism

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We have 587 - 589 in D and one of them is definitely an isle seat towards the North end......not sure which number is the isle seat?

It would be 589. Numbering runs north-south. You are very close to the half-way line, just on the north side.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Does any one know what seat numbers start at, at the north end? I'm talking about the ledge seats in front of the platform. I'm in 503 and can remember if I'm in that ledge or just next to it. I hope I'm in the ledge (like a private box, for binners), it was such a rush getting the ticket, I wanna pinpoint my seats on the plans but can't work it out.

Any ideas?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Does any one know what seat numbers start at, at the north end? I'm talking about the ledge seats in front of the platform. I'm in 503 and can remember if I'm in that ledge or just next to it. I hope I'm in the ledge (like a private box, for binners), it was such a rush getting the ticket, I wanna pinpoint my seats on the plans but can't work it out.

Any ideas?

I reckon it's about 481. Not 100% sure but I think they skip two seats between aisles. But you'll definitely be on the ledge - overlooking the goal area.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Any ideas?
Just out of interest does anyone know where I could see the seating plans?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Looking at these plans http://wam.brighton-hove.gov.uk/PlanningWAM/doc/Drawing(s)-2021803.pdf?extension=.pdf&id=2021803&location=VOLUME3&contentType=application/pdf&pageCount=1
Especially the new south west and south east corners, I can see there are some seats in the south west at the back toward the joining with the west that are white. I assume these are unusable seats? If so they are handy if you bought a ST in that area and wanna move seats. Also in the South East, what is the arm like metal poles that reach out from the south into the south east? Is that actually there? If so I've never noticed it before, or it it under that area?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here