Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
it ties in with what i was told...and i am sure its the same as lower east and after last game i had a peep and indeed 600 is on halfway line

Sounds about right. We've just got tix halfway into block F, in ESU, and they were 647-9.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
It is half that block. The blocks are labelled according to which aisle you use to get to your seat. So D is the area of that block to the north side of the half way line and half the next block with the seagull in it.

Yes...

Seasos plans.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quote Originally Posted by Left Back View Post
I tried to calculate the seat numbering (working out from my seat) and this is what I came up with for the middle 3 blocks from Aisle C to Aisle F:

:C: 558-586 : D : 587 - 615 : E : 616 - 644 : F:

This makes 600/601 smack on the half way line which doesn't quite tie-in with what others have been told.

it ties in with what i was told...and i am sure its the same as lower east and after last game i had a peep and indeed 600 is on halfway line

As already stated by others, 557 is the C aisle seat (on the south side of the aisle). I remember checking the numbering during the last home game tho, and I could have sworn there was a two-seat gap where the aisle was. In others words, the C aisle seat on the north side was 554 rather than 556. Might just be going mad, tho.......

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I have a couple of seats together in ESU and one of those is on the aisle in the centre of block C and that is seat 557.
I am presuming then the other side of the aisle towards the North Stand will be 556.
See post above!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I tried to calculate the seat numbering (working out from my seat) and this is what I came up with for the middle 3 blocks from Aisle C to Aisle F:

This makes 600/601 smack on the half way line which doesn't quite tie-in with what others have been told.

As already stated by others, 557 is the C aisle seat (on the south side of the aisle). I remember checking the numbering during the last home game tho, and I could have sworn there was a two-seat gap where the aisle was. In others words, the C aisle seat on the north side was 554 rather than 556. Might just be going mad, tho.......

I think LBVP's range of numbering might be a little out. I'm in Block D (Row N) and I have 573-575?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I was told that in row W of the east stand that 611 was the CLOSEST I could get to the halfway line.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Just got 2 tickets in the south west corner back row. Perfect for us as they are cheap seats at £425 (just finishing uni so we are poor!) and the guy said we would share a concourse with the west lower which is where the rest of my family sit.

Was worried because I couldn't get an appointment as I'm in the middle of my exams but managed to buy them on the phone.

Can't concentrate on revision now though as I'm too excited! :O

Welcome to the South West corner Maggie, I hope we get a few good singers in this area. A few of us sang in the disabled area last season, so hoping with the new seats going in, there will be a lot more.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

erm uve lost me lol..madness may be creeping in lol..but u r right about the 2 seat gap ..mine is 617 and its an isle seat

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Seating Plans

Where are the seating plans for the Amex? Can't see why everything is so secretive. Are the club worried about terrorists getting hold of them.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
[Quote Originally Posted by Left Back View Post

Iam in block E row Q seat 624 so that concurs

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The south is confirmed as match-by-match tickets, as for increased away support they will use one of the south blocks.
I haven't yet seen a definitive account of how many season tickets are available, how many away fan tickets and how many match-by-match tickets. Can someone post it here please?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Went in today and bought two tickets for me and the boy. Block C seats 543/544.
Bloke who served me (Scottish chap) was very helpful and a credit to the club.
He said that with the rate stuff is going, it's possible the the ESU will sell out

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
WSU ST here...more importantly.....will it be the 'North Stand Brighton boys', followed by the 'West Stand Brighton Boys' then the 'East Stand Brighton Boys' or North, East then the West ??

We don't want the East and West singing over eachother now do we

North won't wait. They'll be straight back in regardless of who replies.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I haven't yet seen a definitive account of how many season tickets are available, how many away fan tickets and how many match-by-match tickets. Can someone post it here please?

Not been published, but guess will be something like : 28,000 total, 2800 away, 2000 match by match, 23200 STs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Half way line should be mid-way between D and E, so if your numbers are right, that'd be 615 / 616 wouldn't it?

ESU Block C Row E seats 526 and 527
I'm Block B, Row H, Seat 532
EDIT - seems you meant 551 and 552, which makes sense, as the first few rows are longer (see diagram at top of page).

I still expect the numbers/relative position to be different depending on the row your on, since there's a different number of seats on each row.

Last edited:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Half way line should be mid-way between D and E, so if your numbers are right, that'd be 615 / 616 wouldn't it?

If 526, 527 is really block C, then the numbers/relative position are quite different depending on the row your on (which shouldn't be a surprise since there's a different number of seats on each row).

This would explain why everyone has different information.

whoops mine should be 551 and 552.....bo bo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here