Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dominic Cummings v H&SC and S&T select committees *Official Match Thread*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Every time you use ‘Boris’ rather than ‘Johnson’ you breathe life into the mythical construct of the pally, bumbling, user-friendly blond chubster rather than the ruthless, nasty specimen he really is.

The Labour Party, YOUR Labour Party, hereby serves you, HWT, with a cease and desist order effective immediately.

:lolol: :bowdown:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Who is this Johnston you speak of? Is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson so difficult to remember or spell correctly !? :p

It only really matters to you and that doesn't bother me in the slightest; sorry if you feel disappointed.

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A lot of the problem is that Cummings does seem like a bitter ex, and a complete shit as a person.

No fan of Boris Johnson, but this is like when Hillary Clinton went up against Trump. There is little credibility on either side, public opinion comes down to which one we dislike least.

And people do like Boris Johnson.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Boris is posh and has funny hair so i like him and so does my mum hes also a bit of a lad which is why he had a black eye last year after Carry caught him rogering a bird in a restaurant

Regards

DF

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Cummings has called out BlowJob, HandCock, the apparatus of government and the British political system as well as saying on the record that the (in)actions of this government killed tens of thousands of its citizens needlessly. Irrespective of the actors involved that is explosive stuff and he also said on several occasions that MPs should hold the government to account and insist on a full public inquiry now before documents are lost or history is rewritten!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9876438
A lot of the problem is that Cummings does seem like a bitter ex, and a complete shit as a person.

No fan of Boris Johnson, but this is like when Hillary Clinton went up against Trump. There is little credibility on either side, public opinion comes down to which one we dislike least.

The PM has cultivated a 'cheeky chappie' persona and it has served him very well in terms of hiding his true nature...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

I do pray for the day we can flush this sewer of a government away and get back to pre 2016 normality. Crazy that we used to complain about Cameron and Millibland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If anybody was really surprised by the 'revelations' from today, then I suggest you sit down and have a strong drink before I break it to you about the Religion of the Pope, where bears defecate and Dolly Parton's preferred sleeping position ???

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If anybody was really surprised by the 'revelations' from today, then I suggest you sit down and have a strong drink before I break it to you about the Religion of the Pope, where bears defecate and Dolly Parton's preferred sleeping position ???

You omitted 'Will GAP edit the post before too long?'

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Every time you use ‘Boris’ rather than ‘Johnson’ you breathe life into the mythical construct of the pally, bumbling, user-friendly blond chubster rather than the ruthless, nasty specimen he really is.

This entirely! I never use Johnsons's stage name, as you say it is merely a construct in order to cover the selfish lying sociopath that lies beneath.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Another comparison of Boris with Trump, for a while it didn't matter how much dirt the media and his ex staffers threw at Teflon Don none of it stuck, in fact his ratings went up!

I think Boris will ride this out quite easily, not saying that he should, just taking into account the way in which a lot of the British public behave, they simply don't seem to care any more about these sort of things and the ones that do don't currently have a lot of clout

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here