Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Neither do you you prat

Good grief - YOU proved you didn't know in this thread - please point me to any post that proves I don't know how both the wars started :wanker:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
obviously because you ARE a student. You are one of the lucky ones. Millions can't afford education now, i'm sure they have a different opinion.

If you are referring to the tuition fee rise then students will actually be better off than under the old system .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
obviously because you ARE a student. You are one of the lucky ones. Millions can't afford education now, i'm sure they have a different opinion.

Whether you agree with how education is funded or not, everyone CAN afford to go as there are no fees to pay up front.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
if thats what tickles your willy then dream it, but im dreaming for goodness and only goodness. you can keep remind me of anything negative even if you want to say me.

Its not what tickles my willy, its what millions would vote for at the drop of a hat if your kind of direct democracy was in place. Your dreaming? Your a young, over confident, nieve, spotty faced little oik who has read a few books(or more likely watched a few utubes) and thinks they have all the answers.

TBH I was like you at your age, a right little wanker, but I grew up and I hope for your sake you do.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
why does an Ipad, Ipod and Reeboks make 'the' difference in quality of living? oh it doesn't if thats all you've got to say about how easy it is being a youth in todays world. More unemployed now than anytime in your life woodchip, the biggest riot in your life Woodchip, the biggest recession in your life Woodchip, the most expensive education in your life woodchip, the most world wide war in your life woodchip. Just accept old man, your in our world. Your world has been improved but our world hasn't. (i hope you understand)

1980s unemployment was in excess of 3million. It currently stands at approx 2.6million.
How do you measure a recession? Is it in longevity? The number of companies that go bust or the amount of unemployed?
Have you ever heard of the Brixton Riots? That would be comparable to those of August this year. Not as wide spread by equally as devastating.
As for the most world wide war, I'm not sure how that affects your way of life, as its clear you aren't serving in the military.
iPods, iPads, Reeboks, etc... all have a huge effect on your way of life. To ignore those just shows your immaturity.
The only thing you have over me is education, but given your grammar and spelling its clear you don't intend to go to uni, so its not an issue for you. When I left school uni was still for the best, not anyone that want to start Klingon or The Rise and Rise of Apple Inc.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Good grief - YOU proved you didn't know in this thread - please point me to any point that proves I don't know how both the wars started :wanker:

because your only seeing one side. Your judgment/knowledge of how 2 world wars started is a bit lope-sided to be honest. From what I know world war 1 2 and soon to be 3 were actually oraganised in the US around about 1900 to try and trasform the face of society at that time and what better way than to start a war. World 2 emphasis was so they (illuminatti, Ron Hubbard, Rothschilds family, the Rockerfella family etc if you want names) could have a jewish state in israel which would obviously give them a key position for world war 3 in getting into the middle=east and abolishing their way of life

Now whatever you tell me, it will be different, it will be what your TAUGHT. And according to historians to be correct for obvious reason. But just remember when your teaming up with all your close friends on NSC to laugh at my own personal veiws, remeber your on a bloody chat site so regardless of your knowledge and wealth. Ultimatly your spending the best part of your day typing to someone you dont know arguing about nothing. Your life therefore is as sad as everyones elses including mine. So really you laugh all you want but your as f***ed as anyone else you know .

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
because your only seeing one side. Your judgment/knowledge of how 2 world wars started is a bit lope-sided to be honest. From what I know world war 1 2 and soon to be 3 were actually oraganised in the US around about 1900 to try and trasform the face of society at that time and what better way than to start a war. World 2 emphasis was so they (illuminatti, Ron Hubbard, Rothschilds family, the Rockerfella family etc if you want names) could have a jewish state in israel which would obviously give them a key position in getting into the middle=east and abolishing their way of life.

Now whatever you tell me, will be different, will be what your TAUGHT. And according to historians to be correct for obvious reason. But just remember when your teaming up with all your close friends on NSC to laugh at my own personal veiws, remeber your on a bloody chat site so regardless of your knowledge and wealth. Ultimatly your spending the best part of your day typing to someone you dont know arguing about nothing. Your life therefore is as sad as everyones elses including mine. So really you laugh all you want but your as f***ed as anyone else you know .

So Hitler was paid by the US to create civil unrest in Europe in order to gain land in the middle east?!?!?

f*** me, I hope whatever your on is never available over the counter.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
1980s unemployment was in excess of 3million. It currently stands at approx 2.6million.
How do you measure a recession? Is it in longevity? The number of companies that go bust or the amount of unemployed?
Have you ever heard of the Brixton Riots? That would be comparable to those of August this year. Not as wide spread by equally as devastating.
As for the most world wide war, I'm not sure how that affects your way of life, as its clear you aren't serving in the military.
iPods, iPads, Reeboks, etc... all have a huge effect on your way of life. To ignore those just shows your immaturity.
The only thing you have over me is education, but given your grammar and spelling its clear you don't intend to go to uni, so its not an issue for you. When I left school uni was still for the best, not anyone that want to start Klingon or The Rise and Rise of Apple Inc.

Get your facts right first 2.7 million YOUTH unemployed. Thats not the whole unemployment figure, just the youth bracket.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
So Hitler was paid by the US to create civil unrest in Europe in order to gain land in the middle east?!?!?

f*** me, I hope whatever your on is never available over the counter.

You dont have any clue do you as to how the illumiatti (if true) would run. If you did you wouldn't be asking such a childish question.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
because your only seeing one side. Your judgment/knowledge of how 2 world wars started is a bit lope-sided to be honest. From what I know world war 1 2 and soon to be 3 were actually oraganised in the US around about 1900 to try and trasform the face of society at that time and what better way than to start a war. World 2 emphasis was so they (illuminatti, Ron Hubbard, Rothschilds family, the Rockerfella family etc if you want names) could have a jewish state in israel which would obviously give them a key position for world war 3 in getting into the middle=east and abolishing their way of life

Now whatever you tell me, will be different, will be what your TAUGHT. And according to historians to be correct for obvious reason. But just remember when your teaming up with all your close friends on NSC to laugh at my own personal veiws, remeber your on a bloody chat site so regardless of your knowledge and wealth. Ultimatly your spending the best part of your day typing to someone you dont know arguing about nothing. Your life therefore is as sad as everyones elses including mine. So really you laugh all you want but your as f***ed as anyone else you know .

[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] has it. Why is it that people can believe so much Horse Shit about the illuminati without knowing anything concrete? How can you then say that your knowledge of said opposable beliefs, which, by the way, you're claiming as if they were fact, makes you so intelligent and superior to everyone else? Tell me something, how much Cannabis have you done in your life? Did you attend the alpha course? I have a link for you.

KIFFLOM

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest

It will be more affordable for people to go with the new plans.

£3775 upfront I think I had to pay.

now you pay £0, and only start paying when you're earning enough.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] has it. Why is it that people can believe so much Horse Shit about the illuminati without knowing anything concrete? How can you then say that your knowledge of said opposable beliefs, which, by the way, you're claiming as if they were fact, makes you so intelligent and superior to everyone else? ]

when you respond, why not try reading first. Trust me it works.

And anyway, why is everything I say bullshit but anything you've seen on TV or on a newspaper is true? weren't we raised being told not to believe everything we get told? I didn't get told about the illuminatti, I just couldn't believe G. Bush was really given the powers he has. I looked into it and looked what I found.....sense! If you really thnk the illuminattis a load of bullshit. Then I'm sorry i'm gonna have to say that you are more of a fool than I for actually thinking bush could even tie his own shoe laces together not to mention running a power nation/new world order

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
It will be more affordable for people to go with the new plans.

£3775 upfront I think I had to pay.

now you pay £0, and only start paying when you're earning enough.

which to me sounds like a trap.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why is it that people can believe so much Horse Shit [about the illuminati] without knowing anything concrete? How can you then say that your knowledge of said opposable beliefs, which, by the way, you're claiming as if they were fact, makes you so intelligent and superior to everyone else?

Your post to me is also an accurate description of a devout Christian or any religious person for that matter!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why does an Ipad, Ipod and Reeboks make 'the' difference in quality of living? oh it doesn't if thats all you've got to say about how easy it is being a youth in todays world. More unemployed now than anytime in your life woodchip, the biggest riot in your life Woodchip, the biggest recession in your life Woodchip, the most expensive education in your life woodchip, the most world wide war in your life woodchip. Just accept old man, your in our world. Your world has been improved but our world hasn't. (i hope you understand)

notepad + pencil, walkman and plimsoles. Brixton, Broadwater Farm and Toxeth riots - proper riots. Cold war, with actual fear of real nuclear holocaust happening right now. thats the world many of us grew up in. other rememeber the winter of discontent, the three day week. you've never had it so good.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
notepad + pencil, walkman and plimsoles. Brixton, Broadwater Farm and Toxeth riots - proper riots. Cold war, with actual fear of real nuclear holocaust happening right now. thats the world many of us grew up in. other rememeber the winter of discontent, the three day week. you've never had it so good.

but what did actually happen?? NOTHING.

We've never had it so good? yeah right! coming from someone who had a childhood as complicated as walking to the park. A teenage life of football on the weekends and an early adulthood of alcohol. You can't even compare your generation to ours. You had very shit options but just a very easy life. The youth of now are living more than your time but facing more dangers and fears. You lived in a time when everyone knew your name. Now is a time when everyone wants to know your aim. You old men can't stop talking about your day. Why? because it was so so so so much easier and better.
This is silly that im even reading a middle aged bloke on a internet chat site stating how easy we've got it! did you read that! A MIDDLE AGED MAN TELLING A YOUTH ON A CHAT SITE HOW EASY HE HAS IT! now thats something you didn't have to deal with when you were young was it?

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Get your facts right first 2.7 million YOUTH unemployed. Thats not the whole unemployment figure, just the youth bracket.

just when you thinkg someone cant fail any more, they fail hard. it not like it wasnt in the news recently

but what did actually happen?? NOTHING.

and guess whats most likly to happen now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here