Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I dont want order, i dont want labels, I dont want rules, I just want everyone to do what the f*** they want to do, if it be standing on there elbow for the rest of their lifes it will surely be better than working all your life to help fund the killings of many all over the world. I dont care about any political parties, moves etc. I just want a life where you use your instincts over your greed. I want to see the 5 star hotels occupied by disabled people, if anyone were to occupy them. I believe we should cater for the disabled more than anyone else on earth but instead we see it all go in the back pockets of rich snooty rulers of this current system. I want to see old people looked after by their familys insread of old people homes. I want to see children palying and having fun rather than imprisioned till they hit the age to start work.
I want to see an ex-leader kicked up the arse everytime he suggest a law. I want to see the whole world realise as great as a race we are not the greatest. We are close to extinction the way we are going and we need find a way of living away from the evil laws which makes us value people, food, the environment and life in a much more natural and loving way. I want to see the world all become one. If you an issue with my hopes. Then go join the BNP

I'm a racist because I don't see how your utopia is possible. You can't have a lawless society then DICTATE that the disabled and elderly are cared for by X people. That would be a law. You want a LAW in place that says that anyone that attempts to impose a new law receives corporal punishment?

Explain how we are close to extinction when the population is ever expanding.

I really think you have major authority issues, and highlight the reason why conscription should be reinstated.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Falmer, you're like David Icke but without the book deal.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm a racist because I don't see how your utopia is possible. You can't have a lawless society then DICTATE that the disabled and elderly are cared for by X people. That would be a law. You want a LAW in place that says that anyone that attempts to impose a new law receives corporal punishment?

Explain how we are close to extinction when the population is ever expanding.

I really think you have major authority issues, and highlight the reason why conscription should be reinstated.

Nuclear weapons don't just explode and make a big noise.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Please can you explain to me how the fact that I don't agree with you makes me a British nationalist racist bigot.

this. now that [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] can't be arsed to argue anymore, he's being a bigger moron. it's baffling.

thought you won the argument, [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION]

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
ignorance is one of the big factors to why the older generations never gained the knowledge the youth of today are investigating. World corruption.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I know its amazing how stupid, looney, crazy etc i am but yet everyone seems obsessed by me, its pretty amazing really that you get ridiculed by everyone for being completly different but yet deep down they all want to talk to me.

Actually, I just want to pass the time at work.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
ignorance is one of the big factors to why the older generations never gained the knowledge the youth of today are investigating. World corruption.

that explains why everyone who doesn't agree can sod off, eh.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

What knowledge is this you're talking about? I class myself as youth and don't have a clue what this knowledge is.

Also, old people were young once. Fact.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I know its amazing how stupid, looney, crazy etc i am but yet everyone seems obsessed by me, its pretty amazing really that you get ridiculed by everyone for being completly different but yet deep down they all want to talk to me.

To stop treating you with kid gloves for a moment - Its more to do with the lack of cohesion in your arguments. You appear to be arguing several different things, many of them in total contradiction to other points you are trying to make.

You come across to the casual observer as someone who, a) is very young and/or Naive, b) is completely inebriated by drink/drugs, c) enjoys the negative attention (Internet Troll) or as, d) a combination of any and/or all of the above.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Please can you explain to me how the fact that I don't agree with you makes me a British nationalist racist bigot.

The hypocrisy in this county is a joke! how can you have an issue with BNP if you have no issues with the current system? We as a nation went mad over the youth looting the streets of England. But yet are army is in countries all over the middle east looting their oil. Ladys and Gentleman. Our government is a fascist regime. Laugh at me all you want but you'll see.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
To stop treating you with kid gloves for a moment - Its more to do with the lack of cohesion in your arguments. You appear to be arguing several different things, many of them in total contradiction to other points you are trying to make.

You come across to the casual observer as someone who, a) is very young and/or Naive, b) is completely inebriated by drink/drugs, c) enjoys the negative attention (Internet Troll) or as, d) a combination of any and/or all of the above.

sorry could you email me that please? My line is pretty busy. I'll try and contact you back asap.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The hypocrisy in this county is a joke! how can you have an issue with BNP if you have no issues with the current system? We as a nation went mad over the youth looting the streets of England. But yet are army is in countries all over the middle east looting their oil. Ladys and Gentleman. Our government is a fascist regime. Laugh at me all you want but you'll see.

How does any of that relate to the BNP? Where did I say I don't have issues with the current system?

Just because I don't agree with your system doesn't mean I agree with everything our society does. Or, as you put it, that I vote BNP.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

our government doesn't go up to non-whites and say hey, you can't work in our organisation!
our government doesn't deny the holocaust.
our Leader doesn't look like a Jowly Adolf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here