Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
let's get this straight shall we? you don't own it, I don't own it. It's held in a trust which is OWNED by the queen, who is paid for by the tax payers. Which does not include the unemployed, and that's very very likely squatters and the homeless.

but dosen't everything we spend and everything we've been taxed go towards that? if so then yes i've contributed more to the queens life than she has to mine.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Falmer, write out your ideology on paper, then google communism and then highlight the differences between the end dream.

Anarchy is unacheiavble, as you cannot have a world without rules, as it would be a rule to live without rules, thus creating a paradox.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
But if people knew how to look and stand up for themslves then whats there to be scared of? just because your crappy scared generation can't do it dosen't mean us can't. We are the kids of the 80's, we are the indigo Children, we are the ones who scared the governments the most we are the future. We are the youth.
All we want is to be wild again, no laws, rules and order just freedom to live how you'd want to. If you struggle then you'll have to learn to be nice.

communism can't work because its based on law. A Eutopia isn't. How you can even put Communism and a eutopia in the same bracket shows your out of the box thinking. Another 1950's colouring in book arguing with me! when will this stop!!!

ps and you'll still try and argue that

I'd absolutely love to live like that, and I'm sure most people would if it was possible.

But it's not. No laws sounds all well and good, but what happens when someone comes and steals something from you? Or something worse. Do you let a rapist or murderer go unpunished?

Unfortunately, people just can't live in those ways as it leads to chaos.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Why, because its positive? or because it requires the use of an imagination? Something you clearly struggle to understand.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Wow so you think putting some soap or anti-bacteria cream inside a childs mouth is going to teach him something positive?

you think starving your child will teach him something?

and you think going to the dentist should be a punishment!

i win my case.

when i looked back, it worked for me o_O soap isn't a tasty thing = not swearing

going hungry = not acting like a bastard every hour

dentist = NEVER a good thing when you're a child

and you don't win just by saying 'i win'.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Why, because its positive? or because it requires the use of an imagination? Something you clearly struggle to understand.

In Planet Falmer how would you punish rape, murder, theft? In your utopia, the vegetables you grow in your back garden are equally mine, and I can take them as there are no rules and no sense of possession.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
but dosen't everything we spend and everything we've been taxed go towards that? if so then yes i've contributed more to the queens life than she has to mine.

doesn't tax come off your final salary? it comes off of how much you've earned. things you buy have tax added where it's due. Value Added Tax. If you checked your receipts you'd be surprised at how little of many valuables are worth what they are priced.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Falmer, write out your ideology on paper, then google communism and then highlight the differences between the end dream.

Anarchy is unacheiavble, as you cannot have a world without rules, as it would be a rule to live without rules, thus creating a paradox.

I dont want order, i dont want labels, I dont want rules, I just want everyone to do what the f*** they want to do, if it be standing on there elbow for the rest of their lifes it will surely be better than working all your life to help fund the killings of many all over the world. I dont care about any political parties, moves etc. I just want a life where you use your instincts over your greed. I want to see the 5 star hotels occupied by disabled people, if anyone were to occupy them. I believe we should cater for the disabled more than anyone else on earth but instead we see it all go in the back pockets of rich snooty rulers of this current system. I want to see old people looked after by their familys insread of old people homes. I want to see children palying and having fun rather than imprisioned till they hit the age to start work.
I want to see an ex-leader kicked up the arse everytime he suggest a law. I want to see the whole world realise as great as a race we are not the greatest. We are close to extinction the way we are going and we need find a way of living away from the evil laws which makes us value people, food, the environment and life in a much more natural and loving way. I want to see the world all become one. If you an issue with my hopes. Then go join the BNP

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But if people knew how to look and stand up for themslves then whats there to be scared of? just because your crappy scared generation can't do it dosen't mean us can't. We are the kids of the 80's, we are the indigo Children, we are the ones who scared the governments the most we are the future. We are the youth.
All we want is to be wild again, no laws, rules and order just freedom to live how you'd want to. If you struggle then you'll have to learn to be nice.

communism can't work because its based on law. A Eutopia isn't. How you can even put Communism and a eutopia in the same bracket shows your out of the box thinking. Another 1950's colouring in book arguing with me! when will this stop!!!

ps and you'll still try and argue that

Is EU-topia the European version of Utopia?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I dont want order, i dont want labels, I dont want rules, I just want everyone to do what the f*** they want to do, if it be standing on there elbow for the rest of their lifes it will surely be better than working all your life to help fund the killings of many all over the world. I dont care about any political parties, moves etc. I just want a life where you use your instincts over your greed. I want to see the 5 star hotels occupied by disabled people, if anyone were to occupy them. I believe we should cater for the disabled more than anyone else on earth but instead we see it all go in the back pockets of rich snooty rulers of this current system. I want to see old people looked after by their familys insread of old people homes. I want to see children palying and having fun rather than imprisioned till they hit the age to start work.
I want to see an ex-leader kicked up the arse everytime he suggest a law. I want to see the whole world realise as great as a race we are not the greatest. We are close to extinction the way we are going and we need find a way of living away from the evil laws which makes us value people, food, the environment and life in a much more natural and loving way. I want to see the world all become one. If you an issue with my hopes. Then go join the BNP

How do you cater for the disabled without any laws to do so? How do you make families look after their elderly without making laws to tell them to do so?

And your last line is just f***ing idiotic and shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Nonono. He is a genuine tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist and anarchist. Look, he has previous - Derp

And you my friend are just someone (like many) who needs people like me in their small little world to make it interesting. otherwise what a boring world we'd be living in.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
How do you cater for the disabled without any laws to do so? How do you make families look after their elderly without making laws to tell them to do so?

And your last line is just f***ing idiotic and shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

3 words dipshit- USE YOUR BRAIN

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
our world is fine without you..what made you think that [MENTION=16933]fruitnveg[/MENTION] over there needs you when he can watch brighton every week..

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I will give you that, you are certainly entertaining.

I know its amazing how stupid, looney, crazy etc i am but yet everyone seems obsessed by me, its pretty amazing really that you get ridiculed by everyone for being completly different but yet deep down they all want to talk to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here