Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Source : Office of National Statistics

Aparently they are quite accurate?

seriously mate, do you just want to come around my house and sit on my lap or something? I've given you an autograph, i didn't realise that meant having a fan base too.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
exactly, i was being sarcastic about the 90's being tough. My point was that was a decade where money was everywhere. Except we didn't know where it came from.

[MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] it was a shitty decade, but my family got by. We didn't have anything, so we enjoyed whatever little we had. Get yourself together mate..

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
has to be a fishing trip, no one can be that ignorant of recent history, even if they are only 18.

Well that just shows how thick you are then! read the first page to figure if this a wind-up and if i'm the only one this open minded about how we are all enslaved, mentally.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
For someone that is constantly hunting the truth you have a really strange way of denying it.

Sent by yolk folk

Go on then hit me with 'the truth' enlighten me, fill me in,teach me something new proffesior.
ps you wont need to mention it twice though.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
seriously mate, do you just want to come around my house and sit on my lap or something? I've given you an autograph, i didn't realise that meant having a fan base too.

I haven't got the autograph yet, but I would snatch at the chance to sit on your lap, you sexy little beast :love::kiss:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I already have hit you with it, yet you are in blatant denial. Unemployment now is not add bad at the 80s or 90s. Life for the youth is a lot better now than it has ever been. A revolution would gain no ground as people would be too busy looting to revolt.

Sent by yolk folk

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I already have hit you with it, yet you are in blatant denial. Unemployment now is not add bad at the 80s or 90s. Life for the youth is a lot better now than it has ever been. A revolution would gain no ground as people would be too busy looting to revolt.

Sent by yolk folk

You haven't yet hit me with THE TRUTH, but I'll guess what it is.

Cameron will be a hero
Blair was a disaster
Thatcher was misunderstood
A people abroad shouldn't be allowed in England for longer than a holiday.

Come on Woody, slip the truth out feed us with this all important information no really knows but you. You are the truth i'm denying woody. Be my saviour and show me the truth.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
because 1000,000 years ago we used to be apes. We are different people to the ones nearly a century ago.

ive read all your bullshit on here but this takes the biscuit,i can put up with your deluded outlook on life and you reinforce the fact that Care In The Community is clearly a gov policy that is not working but please dont post false figures about the human timeline and try and get a basic grasp of evolution.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
ive read all your bullshit on here but this takes the biscuit,i can put up with your deluded outlook on life and you reinforce the fact that Care In The Community is clearly a gov policy that is not working but please dont post false figures about the human timeline and try and get a basic grasp of evolution.

and here we go again, now someone even trying to state its even bullshit that we were once apes.

This has got silly. I guess its best not to speak your mind to some people, why? becasue they can't accept people are different, why? facism!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
You haven't yet hit me with THE TRUTH, but I'll guess what it is.

Cameron will be a hero
Blair was a disaster
Thatcher was misunderstood
A people abroad shouldn't be allowed in England for longer than a holiday.

What the f***? At what point have I defended, or lambasted, any politician? I'm highlighting the fact your apparent knowledge of revenge history is somewhat deluded and far from even recognising facts and truth.

You're almost as deluded as that daft mare on the Thames Tramlink. You're just on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Sent by yolk folk

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
That was genuinely a brilliantly funny read. Falmer has got people hook line and sinker. Well played squire. Top quality fishing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
NSC/Brighton/Sussex is full of middle-class, thats why.

It's remarkable how different two 18 years can be - one intelligent and posting well thought out arguments ( [MENTION=20804]zfleas[/MENTION] ), the other offensive and posting completely unsubstantiated theories only backed up with insults and dodgy You Tube links.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
and here we go again, now someone even trying to state its even bullshit that we were once apes.

This has got silly. I guess its best not to speak your mind to some people, why? becasue they can't accept people are different, why? facism!

A bit of your own advice then - read what he actually posted !!!! He said you'd misrepresented the human time line NOT that we hadn't decended from apes but don;t let a little details like that get in the way of your deluded posts.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
It's remarkable how different two 18 years can be - one intelligent and posting well thought out arguments ( [MENTION=20804]zfleas[/MENTION] ), the other offensive and posting completely unsubstantiated theories only backed up with insults and dodgy You Tube links.

why because he agree with you and not me? how polite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here