Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
for the last 6 hours his been commenting on every thing i say. Im 18. If that were in public someone would of told him to either stop picking on me or f*** off and talk to your own age.

are you serious? i cant even count on one hand how many times ive commented on what you say (see my forum posts if you want actual proof) .how you equate that to commenting for 6 hours on everything you say is beyond me........what was that once again about word twisting?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Calm down ....calm down........I can't be arsed to go through 16 pages, especially on a thread i care little or nothing about, so just calm it down and play nicely please chaps :)

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Not the only mistake you've made either.

How come the two people on here that are so anti government are both named after very middle to upper class areas? (Falmer and Brunswick). Jealousy maybe?

Sent by yolk folk

So when we had the vote for Falmer campaign, that was all to do with the housing area?

from your comment you probably never knew about this? Did you know the area where the Amex is is actually called.....wait for it....yep you guessed it.....Falmer!!!!

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Complete guesswork to link those statements to Churchill possibly being in the BNP. Care to provide the evidence of his statements in 1953 and 1954 cabinet meetings - after all they would now be in the public domain.

A dodgy You Tube video by none other than a American hardly constitutes evidence that Churchill would have joined such a vile political party.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Complete guesswork to link those statements to Churchill possibly being in the BNP. Care to provide the evidence of his statements in 1953 and 1954 cabinet meetings - after all they would now be in the public domain.

A dodgy You Tube video by none other than a American hardly constitutes evidence that Churchill would have joined such a vile political party.

Look we are never going to agree on anything. I do respect that there is written history that we go by, but sadly religion proves written History can not always be correct and in my view it is constantly getting tampered with, a bit like the contract Bellotti and Archer had which weirdly changed whilst in their possesion. If your me you'll belive the history they brought forward to the FA which was deemed true wasn't. But if you must have evidence at all times to prove your right then surely they did nothing wrong? (Not that I think a single fan would even consider thinking)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Look we are never going to agree on anything. I do respect that there is written history that we go by, but sadly religion proves written History can not always be correct and in my view it is constantly getting tampered with, a bit like the contract Bellotti and Archer had which weirdly changed whilst in their possesion. If your me you'll belive the history they brought forward to the FA which was deemed true wasn't. But if you must have evidence at all times to prove your right then surely they did nothing wrong? (Not that I think a single fan would even consider thinking)

Putting religion aside ( it's called faith for a reason ! ) you can't expect people to believe your theories without some evidence. You mention a Bellotti / Archer contract - I assume you mean the Articles of Association ? These were altered by the club board to allow for them to profit from the sale of the Goldstone. The evidence was available at Companies House and thankfully an eagle eyed supporter spotted the change. The evidence was there you just had to look for it.

You've made some remarkable statements on this thread - I fail to see what is so unreasonable that you back some of them up with evidence.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
falmer, I suggest you up sticks and move here. There's a place literally just outside the centre of Bristol that is called Stokes Croft, your kind congregate here. I avoid it like the plague, too many lefties, and arty types for me, coming out with the same innane drivel as you.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I think someone's bullshitting.

where should I get my information from?

Travel. Actually go to these 'evil countries' and talk to the people. You'll find most of them dislike the US and its machine like plan for the east. Once you travel around the world and then return back to the land of Henry the 8th. You'll understand why we are the mad ones and if anything it should be our countries getting invaded by others.

Have you done that then?

Yes.......

....Im 18....

punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here