Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Illuminati.....

reptoid1.jpg

draco-small-with-text4web.jpg

ac2.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
notepad + pencil, walkman and plimsoles. Brixton, Broadwater Farm and Toxeth riots - proper riots. Cold war, with actual fear of real nuclear holocaust happening right now. thats the world many of us grew up in. other rememeber the winter of discontent, the three day week. you've never had it so good.

I'd agree with this. If you think the recent riots are the biggest in the lifetime of anyone over 35 years old you really are sadly mistaken. It's also not the biggest recession for many people, [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] you should check the repossession rates at the start of the '90's if you want to know how a recession can really hurt.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
when you respond, why not try reading first. Trust me it works.

And anyway, why is everything I say bullshit but anything you've seen on TV or on a newspaper is true? weren't we raised being told not to believe everything we get told? I didn't get told about the illuminatti, I just couldn't believe G. Bush was really given the powers he has. I looked into it and looked what I found.....sense! If you really thnk the illuminattis a load of bullshit. Then I'm sorry i'm gonna have to say that you are more of a fool than I for actually thinking bush could even tie his own shoe laces together not to mention running a power nation/new world order

im surprised you're not out of ammunition yet. What has it been, your perfect society, slating someone who you claim does not know what caused the world wars? Ant the way you did it...so child like saying something close to 'no you are you prat'

you're never going to convert anyone. Why don't you just go along, and get a pitch outside churchill square, where the mormons hand out their flyers.

see how many people will accept your theory that you know more than anyone else just because you believe a crackpot theory.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
im surprised you're not out of ammunition yet. What has it been, your perfect society, slating someone who you claim does not know what caused the world wars? Ant the way you did it...so child like saying something close to 'no you are you prat'

you're never going to convert anyone. Why don't you just go along, and get a pitch outside churchill square, where the mormons hand out their flyers.

See how many people will accept your theory that you know more than anyone else just because you believe a crackpot theory.

go away and stop pestering me. You dont have anything constructive to add to the deabte other than reminding me of my incapabillities with my mind. Go away and abuse someone else who'll actually care. Your wrong, i'm right now buzz off!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
go away and stop pestering me. You dont have anything constructive to add to the deabte other than reminding me of my incapabillities with my mind. Go away and abuse someone else who'll actually care. Your wrong, i'm right now buzz off!

oh yes, every time. im starting my night shift soon. you'll probably be on all night.

the fact that you think you're right...you ACTUALLY do, in amongst everyone present, really is news to me.

now, if I may reflect your statement, go preach to your mother, go have tea, go do your homework, and go to bed.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And why is that important?

between the ages of 14-19

So how do YOU know how hard the recession in the 90's was then to be able to say this is a worse one ? History books and media by any chance ? Or was it the Illuminati whispering in your ear ?

You're clearly talking fantasy bollocks on this thread as much as you are in your profile. "I follow the Albion via Ceefax" :laugh:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So how do YOU know how hard the recession in the 90's was then to be able to say this is a worse one ? History books and media by any chance ? Or was it the Illuminati whispering in your ear ?

You're clearly talking fantasy bollocks on this thread as much as you are in your profile. "I follow the Albion via Ceefax" :laugh:

live games is clearly defined here by sky sports. Bigger JCL than that [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] is with the scum?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

because in the 90's everyone was handed out loans overdraftes willy nilly. the effects of that are happening now. Thats how i know it was impossible for it to of been worse. We had a depression in the 80's and they dealt with it by printing money which wasn't there. Tough times the 90's

ps its embarrasing how you can't tell the CEEfax thing is a joke, Ceefax dosen't even exist!, infact everything on my profile is a joke. Im 18 and I have wife with Zamora Tattoed to her neck, I changed my sons name to Paul Dicker!!!

f*** me the laughs on you for not seeing it. IDIOT!

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
because in the 90's everyone was handed out loans overdraftes willy nilly. the effects of that are happening now. Thats how i know it was impossible for it to of been made worse. We had a depression in the 80's and they dealt with it by printing money which wasn't there. Tough times the 90's

ps its embarrasing how you can't tell the CEEfax thing is a joke, Ceefax dosen't even exist!, infact everything on my profile is a joke. Im 18 and I have wife with Zamora Tattoed to her neck, I changed my sons name to Paul Dicker!!!

f*** me the laughs on you for not seeing it. IDIOT!

no, not really. I had a great time in the 90s, until 97'

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
because in the 90's everyone was handed out loans overdraftes willy nilly. the effects of that are happening now. Thats how i know it was impossible for it to of been made worse. We had a depression in the 80's and they dealt with it by printing money which wasn't there. Tough times the 90's

Did you live through it? How can you claim you know it was impossible for it to be worse? You've already fantasised about unemployment figures, now you fantasise about repossession and recession.

I suppose the hardest problems you have to deal with are simultaneous equations.

Sent by yolk folk

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Did you live through it? How can you claim you know it was impossible for it to be worse? You've already fantasised about unemployment figures, now you fantasise about repossession and recession.

I suppose the hardest problems you have to deal with are simultaneous equations.

Sent by yolk folk

Can you just go away with your hairy bullcrap. Anyone with any sense would know statics vary to what newspaper you read and thats coming from an 18 year old!

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Can you just go away with your hairy bullcrap. Anyone with any sense would know statics vary to what newspaper you read and thats coming from an 18 year old!

Source : Office of National Statistics

Aparently they are quite accurate?

Blimey, this has to be the longest sixth form politics thread EVER. Well done [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] for keeping it all going. I can't believe it's taken us until 3:30pm to work out that he's talking complete nonsense about things he has no idea about! :facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
because in the 90's everyone was handed out loans overdraftes willy nilly. the effects of that are happening now. Thats how i know it was impossible for it to of been worse. We had a depression in the 80's and they dealt with it by printing money which wasn't there. Tough times the 90's

has to be a fishing trip, no one can be that ignorant of recent history, even if they are only 18.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here