Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you use the CIGAR CUTTER when having a DUMP?

Do you use the CIGAR CUTTER?

• YES, I always squeeze the nipsy to ensure a smooth flush

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • SOMETIMES, only use the cutter when at guests or in public bogs

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • NO, I take pride in the size of my POOP, and you can't beat a one that can sink ships

Votes: 52 82.5%

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I fully expect TWO huge performances this boxing day (you know whats coming, dont you) the first at Reading and the second in my khazie, when the christian world traditionally rids itself of 3 days of Christmas fayre.
If you accidentally swallow the sixpence in the xmas pudding, dont worry, pass the time by having a game of heads or tails (you may need a spoon for this)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Even when I drop a TEXAS STRAGGLER, I still seem to have a couple of little brown TOFFO'S, stuck to the edge of my choccy starfish, that refuse to budge. William SHATner would call them MINI-CLINGONS. Advice anyone?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Even when I drop a TEXAS STRAGGLER, I still seem to have a couple of little brown TOFFO'S, stuck to the edge of my choccy starfish, that refuse to budge. William SHATner would call them MINI-CLINGONS. Advice anyone?

They're called dags in our country....and usually found on sheeps arses. You're in good company then.

PS If I was going to tell anyone about my daily backside events it wouldn't be you lot! :lol:

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Where's this cow pat story? I want to go to bed.
By the way, I am at the 'nice' part of my IBS cycle, the one I did tonight would have choked a donkey.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Anyone heard that audio clip of the american woman ringing the car hire company about the turd she's found in the back of her car? Kills me every time I hear it. Must be on you tube somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did a log of EPIC proportions yesterday. It was a wonderful specimen. So much so that it blocked the Toilet. I blame it on the Sprouts.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last Sunday I had a Lamb roast at the Great Eastern, fantastic as usual however, the braised red Cabbage was replaced by a beautifully cooked portion of Kale.2 hours later I produced a log of biblical proportions....same again at 08.30 the next morning and again at 11 Am ...forget Prunes and Senna Pods pile in to Kale !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I did a log of EPIC proportions yesterday. It was a wonderful specimen. So much so that it blocked the Toilet. I blame it on the Sprouts.

Can dwarfs produce logs of EPIC proportions (ie same size as normal people) or do they do small poos? surely if they can the end of it would be up near their adams apple.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can dwarfs produce logs of EPIC proportions (ie same size as normal people) or do they do small poos? surely if they can the end of it would be up near their adams apple.

I think they can, on the TURDIS principle that things can be a lot bigger on the inside than you would imagine looking at the outside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here