Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do/did you fancy a teacher?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Miss O'Sullivan for me she was in the junior classes but was at my school just before I left. She was fit, with nice breasts. Although she messed her hairstyle up a bit at the time I left. Also my only girlfriend was the daughter of my headmaster at school in Burgess Hill. She was called Jenny Moxon, her parents Mr and Mrs Moxon were nice and were like second parents. Shame about the circumstances (won't go into detail) that led to them leaving the school, they now live in Plumpton Green.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike said:
Miss O'Sullivan for me she was in the junior classes but was at my school just before I left. She was fit, with nice breasts. Although she messed her hairstyle up a bit at the time I left. Also my only girlfriend was the daughter of my headmaster at school in Burgess Hill. She was called Jenny Moxon, her parents Mr and Mrs Moxon were nice and were like second parents. Shame about the circumstances (won't go into detail) that led to them leaving the school, they now live in Plumpton Green.

Brilliant post.

but spill the beans on why they left, we won't tell anyone:)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Do I fancy a teacher?

God yeah, Mrs Gritt23, a teacher and damn fine.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
My English teacher in 3rd year - 22 and always wore leather (a woman, not a german bloke)

Current chemistry teacher is OK if a bit psycho.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
kinkygerbil said:
Mr Martin was!

Well he did have a leather tie!

Struggling to thing of any fit female teachers there.
Wier had a wonky french nose
Dzelzanis (sp?) hated me
Childs also hated me
Black had an arse the size of a bus

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
When I was 17 and doing my A-Levels, I had a fling with the South African Teaching Assistant at my school. I only escaped punishment because some friends were happy to give me an alibi!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
MYOB surely you do not have to bother with teachers. From hwat you were telling me the other day I would have thought it would be far more beneficial for you to teach everyone.

After all, you do know everything don't you?

Oct 25, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
I used to fancy my english teacher when she bent down you could see her thong she had the nicest arse. :drool:
when i saw that you that you had posted i feared the worst

decent call though- what was her name, and do you know ashley seal?

Kev the Ape

tommy boy said:
when i saw that you that you had posted i feared the worst

decent call though- what was her name, and do you know ashley seal?

I can't remember her name but she couldnt control a class so she left. :(.
And of course i know Ashley seal do you? and what has he done now?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely all the boys (and some of the girls I think) fancied our English teacher Miss Brooks (Holy Trinity, Crawley, late 70's)

And all the girls in school (and possibly some of the boys) leched after the PE teacher Mr West. A sort of Burt Reynolds lookalike !

Oct 25, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
I can't remember her name but she couldnt control a class so she left. :(.
And of course i know Ashley seal do you? and what has he done now?

i used to work with his brother wayne, i went up to millwall with ash

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I fancied Mr Best at my school. It was the way his purple tracksuit bottoms frayed around the buttocks and the suave manner he held as he perved at the boys in the showers, making sure all the while his comb-over remained dry and straw-like.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
edna krabappel said:
:lolol:

Always the same, teenagers everywhere are convinced their PE teachers spy on them in the showers.

Us self-conscious girlies hated the school's manky communal showers. Unfortunately the PE staff would tick you off a list to ensure you had showered after each lesson- a bit crap considering most of the girls PE consisted of standing lamely at the side of a rounders pitch hoping the ball didn't come their way.

Anyhoo, we'd wrap up in a towel, slinking grimly past the teacher patrolling with her register so she could tick us off, then walk round the partition in the shower where she couldn't see, and stand there chatting for a suitably realistic period. Quick splash of water on the shoulders to make it look convincing, then back to the changing rooms to get dressed.

Presto, no shower, teacher happy that her job is complete, and everyone's happy.

God we must have hummed sometimes :lolol:

I gather the boys were similarly convinced about their teachers' tendencies when it came to showers.

Then there was the poor old History teacher at my old school, who for as long as I can remember, has been branded gay by every single student. I seriously doubt he was, but even now, 11 or so years on, I am told new students are advised of his gay-ness and the general need to avoid him if you are in any way male, before they've even learnt their way around the building.

Some things never change! I won't name the unfortunate chap, but I went to school in Hassocks. Doubtless a few people on here remember him....

Good old Downlands!

Mr Martin is openly gay these days I belive. He was a great teacher though and his lessons were always a good laugh.

Someone mentioned people fancied Mr Foster?!?!? Do you mean the weak German teacher who could never control his class?

There was only one good looking teacher when I was there and I think she was called Mrs Harding! EDIT EDIT EDIT! I've got that horrible wrong actually! She was the annoying geography teacher! Can't remember the name of who I meant!

Anyone remember Mr Hall? :censored: :censored: :censored:

I hated (and still hate) that man! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here