Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do/did you fancy a teacher?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
_wilka_ said:
This is fast turning into a Downlands School thread!

Mr Alexander was the History teacher who supported Stoke right? He was class. Spent most of his lessons talking about football

That would be Mr Davies, and he was indeed class. As was Mr Rix, top man.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
_wilka_ said:
Mr Alexander was the History teacher who supported Stoke right? He was class. Spent most of his lessons talking about football

Mr Alexander was a geography teacher, think he was a manc. i always remember a case study we did about some shitty inner city flats in Sheffield. Ended up living there as a student.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
i remember when at school, if we played against teams from brighton- we used to give Them stick about being gay 'n all that- also when playing for cuckfield cosmos- just jokingly like, but funny now looking back!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_wilka_ said:
Good old Downlands!

Mr Martin is openly gay these days I belive. He was a great teacher though and his lessons were always a good laugh.

Someone mentioned people fancied Mr Foster?!?!? Do you mean the weak German teacher who could never control his class?

:censored: :censored: :censored:

In all fairness, I got on alright with Mr Martin, he was indeed a good laugh most of the time. Even when he made me write essays on Rwanda and Chile for talking in his class. The older you got, the better you got on with him- don't think he had much time for cheeky little gits, but was actually a very funny guy behind the moustache and leather tie.

Re Mr Foster: no no no no NO! The Mr Foster I'm talking about was a History teacher who left to teach in the USA I think, and he was fit. The Mr Foster you mention was a small beardy bloke who got locked in the German text book cupboard by a member of my class one year.

Evidently Mrs Black is still telling the irritating stories of her son, eleven years after I left. Never had much time for that woman- or with any teacher who tried to be "one of the kids" and talk about sex education in an over familiar way!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Repugnant Toad said:
That would be Mr Davies, and he was indeed class. As was Mr Rix, top man.

Mr Alexander was brilliant, a very funny guy.

Mr Ricks died last year, or the year before, which was very sad.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
edna krabappel said:
Mr Alexander was brilliant, a very funny guy.

Mr Ricks died last year, or the year before, which was very sad.

Good God ... Hassocks????

I think I taught you!!!

feck ......

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ugly Pig Award for a teacher goes to Miss Turner (Blatch Mill)

She was a 'pig' aswell!

She was a special policewomen who policed football at the Goldstone! :angry:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm another Downlands one here:wave:

Can safely say I have never faniced any of the teachers there, though I did spot Mr Hill at the Watford away game a while back.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Juan Albion said:
Oh come off it, they don't have schools in Crawley. . . do they?

Oh yes, and the hardest school there was Thomas Bennett, which I went to in the 1970s.

The legendary Miss Bean (Drama teacher) was extremely fit and allegedly had a dubious previous job. I'm not so sure though as I never did see the picture with the strategically placed cucumber and frankly I doubted that it ever existed.

My French teacher was also very fanciable, but for the life of me I can't remember her name. She was gorgeous, long dark hair and pretty well endowed. Quite posh as well which was nice.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Deano's Right Foot said:
Oh yes, and the hardest school there was Thomas Bennett,

you'll never take the trinity, you'll never take the trinity

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here