Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do/did you fancy a teacher?

Lush

Mods' Pet
My maths teacher at Falmer once took me and a friend to an Albion - Palarse match at Selhurst cos they knew we were fans.

Totally innocent but would never be allowed these days.

He looked a bit like Darcy.....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I fancied a dominatrix once. She taught me a thing or two!:down:

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Does anyone remember Miss Mercer at Blatchington Mill.

She was slim, and very fit.

I swear she used to show her cleavage deliberately.

I had a long conversation with her once, she was sitting on a bench outside the west wing waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up from school. She was really nice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to fancy my French teacher, Miss Maguire at PCC. She looked a bit like Susannah Hoffs out of The Bangles - absolute quality gash. I always tried my hardest in French cos I really wanted to please her. I'd often call her over, point vaguely at something in a textbook, then sniff her earlobe and try to peer down her blouse as she leaned over to look. I once wrote an erotic story about her on the back of my timetable. And she smelled like warm treacle.

*sigh*

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I had a lecturer at uni who I was head over heels with - he was soooo rugged in a student protester way, wore hemp clothing and was what I thought of as the voice of the students.... such a happening guy....

saw him years later and thought what a crusty hippy!!

:lol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
CoventrySeagull said:
Does anyone remember Miss Mercer at Blatchington Mill.

She was slim, and very fit.

I swear she used to show her cleavage deliberately.

I had a long conversation with her once, she was sitting on a bench outside the west wing waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up from school. She was really nice.

Wasn't she nicknamed dog breath ?

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I had none at my school when I was there, they were all mingers,
One supply teacher had nice tits but was was about 40 and I did not find her attractive

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
when I was in primary school I had a teacher called Miss Titterton - and she had boobs as big as my Mum - I was used to big boobs so I didn't see a problem - but the name joined with the fact that she was 5 foot nothing and had big boobs meant that the boys in my class were a little in awe....

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here