Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do/did you fancy a teacher?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My maths teacher, Mrs Warbis, was the nicest woman I've ever met. Got on raelly well with her, didn't want to shag her like because she was about 50 summat. Howver, everytime I saw her I wanted to hug her.

She drove me and a mate to the rearranged York game and picked us up afterwards after I told her I was going to bunk her class anyway to get there. She even picked us up afterwards and explained to the other teacher who's class we'd missed that he shouldn't do owt about it, he never did.

Legendary.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Heh heh, Kinkygerbil & Repugnant Toad, I've just realised where you went to school...

Miss Weller :lolol:
Mrs Hetherton :lolol:
Mrs Black :lolol:

Not much talent at that particular establishment I can tell you, although I seem to remember a few of the girls in my time shone something of a torch for Mr Foster, who taught Humanities if I remember correctly.

Also, can I just ask you lads, is it standard procedure for all teachers with moustaches and/or PE teachers to instantly be branded "gay" for life by hordes of pubescent schoolboys, or was that just my school?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Heh heh, Kinkygerbil & Repugnant Toad, I've just realised where you went to school...

Not much talent at that particular establishment I can tell you, although I seem to remember a few of the girls in my time shone something of a torch for Mr Foster, who taught Humanities if I remember correctly.

Also, can I just ask you lads, is it standard procedure for all teachers with moustaches and/or PE teachers to instantly be branded "gay" for life by hordes of pubescent schoolboys, or was that just my school?

PE Teachers especially. Ours WATCHED us to 'make sure' we showered.

I don't want to tell you what they did to make sure we showered 'properly'.

*wince*

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
edna krabappel said:

Mr Martin was!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

*wince*

please ,spare us,save it for your bedroom later.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

*wince*

:lolol:

Always the same, teenagers everywhere are convinced their PE teachers spy on them in the showers.

Us self-conscious girlies hated the school's manky communal showers. Unfortunately the PE staff would tick you off a list to ensure you had showered after each lesson- a bit crap considering most of the girls PE consisted of standing lamely at the side of a rounders pitch hoping the ball didn't come their way.

Anyhoo, we'd wrap up in a towel, slinking grimly past the teacher patrolling with her register so she could tick us off, then walk round the partition in the shower where she couldn't see, and stand there chatting for a suitably realistic period. Quick splash of water on the shoulders to make it look convincing, then back to the changing rooms to get dressed.

Presto, no shower, teacher happy that her job is complete, and everyone's happy.

God we must have hummed sometimes :lolol:

I gather the boys were similarly convinced about their teachers' tendencies when it came to showers.

Then there was the poor old History teacher at my old school, who for as long as I can remember, has been branded gay by every single student. I seriously doubt he was, but even now, 11 or so years on, I am told new students are advised of his gay-ness and the general need to avoid him if you are in any way male, before they've even learnt their way around the building.

Some things never change! I won't name the unfortunate chap, but I went to school in Hassocks. Doubtless a few people on here remember him....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bugger, too late.

Kinky Gerbil gets the "outing" online, and there was I trying to be diplomatic.

:lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I fancied my female German teacher at a school in Portslade.. only to find out subsequently that she was not as straight as I had suspected...dammit

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
edna krabappel said:

Mr Foster was a legend. There should be a giant statue of him outside the gates, striding the road ... or something like that ...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nah, we had very few female teachers at Varndean and those that were there were ancient, aged about 40 at least :)

In my final year, there was a biology teacher whom one of my mates had a big crush on - he even sent her a valentine's card - but I could never see the attraction. She ended up marrying the RE teacher.

As for PE teachers being gay; no chance. We'd probably have preferred that to the lot that we did have, all of whom seemed to have been rejected by the SS for being too sadistic.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dawsey said:
It certainly was. Taught me PE in Year 7 at Patcham, I NEVER missed a lesson.
neither did i :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here