NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This guy looks great, what an overhaul of our midfield though. Absolutely buzzing for next season, we are being spoiled with these signings even if Billy G and Gross sadly depart.
He didn't look great playing for Paraguay last night! He looked pretty average. And he looked a bit HEAVY.

His team were terrible though, so pretty hard to look good in that.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
He didn't look great playing for Paraguay last night! He looked pretty average. And he looked a bit HEAVY.

His team were terrible though, so pretty hard to look good in that.
In all fairness he was better than the rest and that's including Enciso who seemed to be strutting around like Billy Big balls and a stupid haircut to boot. Plus side hopefully both with us sooner rather than later. As a side issue would we be in for Gomez and Gruda fella if WBG and Gross depart?

Jimmy Grimble

In all fairness he was better than the rest and that's including Enciso who seemed to be strutting around like Billy Big balls and a stupid haircut to boot. Plus side hopefully both with us sooner rather than later. As a side issue would we be in for Gomez and Gruda fella if WBG and Gross depart?
I did wonder if part of Enciso’s desire to play in the Olympics was so he could have a few nights of fun in the Olympic Village… 😂

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I would imagine this is what has held up the Groß departure.
No Junior. Absolutely not.

It’s all ‘G’ & ‘G’ out and ‘G’ & ‘G’ in.

But for me, and probably you when you land right, this boy has to be a central or box to box.

The sort of partner you’re likely find capable of filling the boots of a man like Groß in terms of goals and assists goes by the name of Gruda.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Beauty from Julio.
Never a handball for the pen though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here