Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diego Gomez

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Do you mean the player's agent is also going to sign for Brighton and it's a dream come true for him and his family as well?
What position does he play?😜
Am I missing something? This was the agent quote:

And this was what the player said:

“It’s a dream come true for me and all of my family who have always supported me. I was talking already with Julio Enciso, I’m always watching #BHAFC games. I love watching the Premier League.”
As you’re both aware, it was the context of the quotes that was the same

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Try to keep the faith brother!

But seriously, nothing wrong with either stance. I try to be positive as the other way is not too great for me in the long run.
Oh you’re absolutely right - every source basically says it’s done, but I’m very much someone who likes to dot my T’s and cross my i’s. Hopefully get this done officially in Jan and available for the rest of the season as we push for Europe

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We haven’t signed him yet…
I’m hoping that we’ve agreed with Inter Miami not to announce it so that he can focus on his games for them and that it’s all done. There is absolutely no need to announce it. Tony does not need to appease the fans screaming for another signing!

His agent has said that he has signed.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I’m hoping that we’ve agreed with Inter Miami not to announce it so that he can focus on his games for them and that it’s all done. There is absolutely no need to announce it. Tony does not need to appease the fans screaming for another signing!

His agent has said that he has signed.
Hope he has signed some sort of agreement, otherwise a bigger Club might come along and turn his head if he keeps performing and scoring goals like that, over the next few months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here