Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diego Gomez

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was just making the point that the exact same news had been broken more than a week earlier by the player’s agent - the fact that the wording was slightly different seemingly made this hard to understand

The wording was different because it was different words said by different people.

I don't think the poster claimed it was groundbreaking news. I'm not sure the quote from the agent was either as we pretty much knew Gomez was coming. The quote from the player added a little extra though, which I, and others, appreciated.

Anyway, he looks an exciting acquisition, doesn't he?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The wording was different because it was different words said by different people.

I don't think the poster claimed it was groundbreaking news. I'm not sure the quote from the agent was either as we pretty much knew Gomez was coming. The quote from the player added a little extra though, which I, and others, appreciated.

The trouble is that by Christmas, Fab may actually be hoping for injuries to fit him in.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Ever had that feeling that you wished you’d never said something in the first place?! 🤣

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Let's face it, it was only against Brazil. Can he do it against against Brentford?

Ace Grace

Oct 16, 2003
Worthing
So has he officially signed yet?

I say that because the BBC is talking about "Brightons January target" which implies he hasn't signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here