Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Camacho

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Here we go again.....:shootself

You asked him a question and he replied so why that smiley?

Austin is far more relistic then the shit people have been spouting on here like Hooper/Cox etc.

You are forgetting Austin is a league 1 player.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Funny how this has gone from Diego Camacho, to Fulham and Wigan backers ....
lets get back to US !
Do you have trouble reading posts? Christ you are hard work.I'm out of here.:facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No i dont have trouble reading posts...im just a little more realistic than many here

Someone suggested Swindon as a possible source of a striker, which doesn't seem unreasonable, to which you replied "here we go again :shootself "

Algie is right. You sound like an idiot to me too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can you get all this new striker / Charlie Austin / BICKERING away from here please.

This is a thread in praise of DIEGO - the League One Xavi.

t1218700655-kike.jpg

10740.jpg

n_sporting_de_gijon_diego_camacho_quesada-343251.jpg

610x.jpg

1158485_full-prt.jpg

2587181w.jpg

o_sporting_de_gijon_diego_camacho_quesada-232424.jpg

12119143184898018647d899.33795696-8.jpg

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Someone suggested Swindon as a possible source of a striker, which doesn't seem unreasonable, to which you replied "here we go again :shootself "

Algie is right. You sound like an idiot to me too.

Im really not an idiot...really ! Please, all im saying is that if anyone thinks that Charlie Austin will go from Swindon for say £1 mill, then i think they are wrong.
I dont believe for a minute that Swindon would let him go for that sort of money, as they dont seem short of a bob or two at the mo .
The reason i put the gun to my head, was that it was going back down the same road that weve been going down for the last couple of months ...thats all .
I just like a good debate and conversation, which sadly we cant always get here!
Idiot . im not

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Im really not an idiot...really ! Please, all im saying is that if anyone thinks that Charlie Austin will go from Swindon for say £1 mill, then i think they are wrong.
I dont believe for a minute that Swindon would let him go for that sort of money, as they dont seem short of a bob or two at the mo .
The reason i put the gun to my head, was that it was going back down the same road that weve been going down for the last couple of months ...thats all .
I just like a good debate and conversation, which sadly we cant always get here!
Idiot . im not

Get OFF this thread!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Someone suggested Swindon as a possible source of a striker, which doesn't seem unreasonable.

Doesn't it? We want to sign Pericard, who has never scored for them? Because Austin is untouchable, obviously, and Dossevi has just joined them. That's it, they have no more strikers. Unless we want to raid their youth team. Does Swindon still seem a reasonable source of a striker?

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
For me the most realistic signing would be Pitman. Bournemouth need the cash, it wouldn't be far for him to move, and he's young with a good goalscoring record. Sign him up!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
For me the most realistic signing would be Pitman. Bournemouth need the cash, it wouldn't be far for him to move, and he's young with a good goalscoring record. Sign him up!!!

Agreed, or maybe Le Fondre

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
True.....but never the 1 million pound 'top striker' !!.
Anyway, for christs sake, Hans Kray wants us to drop this thread

Well, he's not telling me what to do!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Maybe everyone can have a go at you now !

This is NSC. It's the norm. :thumbsup:

If we're going to talk about new signings, let's talk about the area of the pitch we need one. Midfield is fine, even without Navarro. Battipiedi can step in, when Kishishev, Dicker AND Sparrow are out for whatever reason. We need a striker, and his name is Adam Le Fondre. Please.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
This is NSC. It's the norm. :thumbsup:

If we're going to talk about new signings, let's talk about the area of the pitch we need one. Midfield is fine, even without Navarro. Battipiedi can step in, when Kishishev, Dicker AND Sparrow are out for whatever reason. We need a striker, and his name is Adam Le Fondre. Please.

Agreed..... do you think we need another defender, even if Greer was playing, or do we wait on Dunk getting fit again ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here