Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Absolute drivel,you will never know the facts of how we might of ended up.

You presume we would of folded????

What is drivel? All of it or just parts? Genuinely I'm as shocked as I am surprised that we are noow questioning our chairman's loyalty to the club.

Archer was asset-stripping us with no real plans for our future. A pie in the sky plan about sharing with Pompey that Pompey would never have agreed to and YES, we would have folded. I have no doubts about that.

f*** sake.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Buzzer, sir albion is on the wind up - it's his favourite which is why I told him to change the record.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
eh? Is this all Alice in Wonderland now where up is down and right is wrong?

DK took over the club (I really don't know why I'm explaining this. It's so well known as to be a truism) when we have run at a loss EVER since because some greedy bastard sold our ground and made us a net loss enterprise. This will not change until Falmer.

Come on people. Let's get some reality back, please.

I don't think you've been on the board long enough to appreciate the *cough* wit and wisdom of Berkshire Seagull / Sir Albion.

When he remembers how to power up his computer and log in, he has long been the board's biggest wind-up merchant - but a pisspoor one, with only one broken record to his name. He hasn't a clue about financial issues, the concept of the difficulties of running a club, or what it's like to be an Albion fan. In fact, he doesn't even go to games.

Basically, he's harmless provided you keep the matches away from him. Best ignore, really.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No, but it's 10 years since we left the Goldstone, not 7 and how are we supposed to keep out of debt at Withdean?
That's why we needed a new ground, and it certainly isn't DK's fault for the delays in getting in - but then you know that anyway.
Dick decided that renting seats for years and years would be a great idea mmmmm,the marketing and advertising is an absolute joke.Dick did f up in the falmer scenario which cost us a year i recall,dick has run this club on loans loans and more loans.

I know you and many on here think he is god,but the facts speak for themselves,he bought us for peanuts and then has basicly borrowed millions to keep us afloat,but obviously not his own money as that never gets touched does it?
O wait he has put 1.5 million of his own money into the club in 10 years,but you can be assured he has had that back by the millions we made on player sales and much more.

DICK ISN'T KEEPING US AFLOAT THE BANKS ARE:whisky:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dick decided that renting seats for years and years would be a great idea mmmmm,the marketing and advertising is an absolute joke.Dick did f up in the falmer scenario which cost us a year i recall,dick has run this club on loans loans and more loans.

I know you and many on here think he is god,but the facts speak for themselves,he bought us for peanuts and then has basicly borrowed millions to keep us afloat,but obviously not his own money as that never gets touched does it?
O wait he has put 1.5 million of his own money into the club in 10 years,but you can be assured he has had that back by the millions we made on player sales and much more.

:bla::bla::bla::bla:

Go out and have a few of these
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Shut up, you idiot.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh its BERKY you could've told me :D

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think you've been on the board long enough to appreciate the *cough* wit and wisdom of Berkshire Seagull / Sir Albion.

When he remembers how to power up his computer and log in, he has long been the board's biggest wind-up merchant - but a pisspoor one, with only one broken record to his name. He hasn't a clue about financial issues, the concept of the difficulties of running a club, or what it's like to be an Albion fan. In fact, he doesn't even go to games.

Basically, he's harmless provided you keep the matches away from him. Best ignore, really.
Knock it on the head tubby chops,hasn't a clue about financial issues ha ha ha,what do i need to know about these?

went to swindon the other week:tosser:
Its twats like you who thinks they are the god of nsc,if you want to lick dicks arse everyweek then so be it,but don't drag the rest of us down to you're level.:ban:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Knock it on the head tubby chops,hasn't a clue about financial issues ha ha ha,what do i need to know about these?

You don't need to know anything, just spout off like you normally do....:jester:
:laugh:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

went to swindon the other week:tosser:
Its twats like you who thinks they are the god of nsc,if you want to lick dicks arse everyweek then so be it,but don't drag the rest of us down to you're level.:ban:

Shut up, you idiot.

Come back when you know what you're on about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here