Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

D

Deleted member 2719

Just my opinion, like... but you are an utter CUNTCHOPS! Less shit comes out of a horses arse than out your mouth. Return to where thou come you snivelling little shit-stirring weasel fuckhead!!!

Just my opnion, like!

I don't normal agree with post like this BUT you basically your right Woodchip JBE is a :tosser:

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
wilkins doing a great job for me and anyone at Swindon a couple of weeks will have seen a team that is full of home grown lads working there arses off for the club they love...they need support from the club and we need to keep showing them love, flip me loosing at Millwall was not that bigger deal, a one off !
league one will be the most open it has been for years and will go to the wire for both promotion and play off places....we will have one of those !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I do not know, as you dont either, whether what G O'C is saying is right. My reading of this article is that DK has not stated that what was said is wrong, which if it was I feel sure he would have said so, because he is not slow in trying to gain points and supporter praise. It is my view that the content is probably right but DK has become annoyed at the manner in which it was raised, and by whom, rather than deny the story all together.

It's another issue entirely for Dick Knight to publicly discuss the rights and wrongs of George's comments. In fact, it's entirely wrong for Dick to do so, so all he has done, effectively, is tell George to belt up, especially if the latter considers professionalism high in his list of priorities.

He could have done it privately - and I daresay he has - and I don't think it was strictly wise for Knight to say anything to the press. However, on reflection, if he hadn't, you would have been screaming 'no smoke without fire' even louder.

YOU might want a public slanging match to argue the toss as to whether George was right or not - thankfully Dick (quite rightly) doesn't, and to be honest Dean Hammond's contract negotiations are none of yours or my business.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Absolutely spot on, not!
Everything I posted yesterday is in the Argus today. I do have a vlue what I am on about therefore.

the lard one, unlucky, moral high ground gone even higher. :bigwave:, oh and :salute:

Go back to the first post on this thread, read it again, count the statements you have made, count how many of them are wrong (most) and - as all of the rest of us know for a painfully obvious fact - think "Jesus, if someone else had written that, they'd sound like a self-important prize twat."

Actually, on second thoughts, you have so little clue as to what is happening, you don't even realise it.

Now, how high is this self-imposed high moral ground you tell lies to place yourself upon? Neck-deep it looks like.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I don't normal agree with post like this BUT you basically your right Woodchip JBE is a :tosser:
Cheers Mr Boots. For some strange reason everytime JBE posts I can't help but string off a list of expletives. Even then it comes nowhere near to how I feel about the keyboard warrior. I suppose it gives the acne ridden uni student (slightly lower form of life than plancton) something to do when he has a break from World of Warcraft or other such MMORPG.

Sep 15, 2006
There is no point having a rational discussion with you, Jonny Byrnes Ego, as you appear from your previous posts to be little more than a troublemaker with your own agenda.

Did I forget to mention that the Albion got the go ahead for the new stadium?!

Why a t/maker, because I got it right?
You should never be afraid to discuss something with someone, as you obviously are, just give your opinion, don't be frightened.
:salute:

Top thread.
I agree with the original title - Wilkins and Knight must GO. This club will, of course fold - but they should start another club, at say, Withdean Stadium, and move straight into it - leaving us alone and having nothing more to do with that fine BHAFC of old. Go off and start your own BHAFC Knight and Wilkins, and take the players WITH you. :jester:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...................to homebase to buy labels for the seats in the south stand

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Why, because I got it right?
You should never be afraid to discuss something with someone, as you obviously are, just give your opinion, don't be frightened.
:salute:
Wow you've learnt what copy and paste is. Did Mummy teach you 3rd year IT today? Well done, you are developing well.

My only concern is that it's past your bedtime and Mummy might be getting worried. You best be off darling, else she might get vewy vewy cwoss wiv you, poppit.

Night night.

Sep 15, 2006
Cheers Mr Boots. For some strange reason everytime JBE posts I can't help but string off a list of expletives. Even then it comes nowhere near to how I feel about the keyboard warrior. I suppose it gives the acne ridden uni student (slightly lower form of life than plancton) something to do when he has a break from World of Warcraft or other such MMORPG.

Why a t/maker, because I got it right?

An ostrich will always hide his head in the sand when something happens he doesn't like, or cannot argue against.
A typical bha fan you are, unfortunately, who thinks at the end of the day we have a devine right to be top of the premier league.

Oh and you are one of the keyboard warrior brigade, who also does 100m in 10 sec, when actually faced by opposing fans, like crawley.:salute:

Sep 15, 2006
Wow you've learnt what copy and paste is. Did Mummy teach you 3rd year IT today? Well done, you are developing well.

My only concern is that it's past your bedtime and Mummy might be getting worried. You best be off darling, else she might get vewy vewy cwoss wiv you, poppit.

Night night.

Please keep your sexuality of the website, you pervert, angling after year 3 boys.

Count yourself lucky I am only in traffic and do not feel inclined to use my ip tracker, I have fitted as part of my job.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I would never take the word of some mercenary loan player, who, however hard he tries or would like, is NOT Albion through and through, over the word of Dick Knight whose underpants are almost certainly blue and white striped.

Unhappy players, quelle surprise, hardly new or unique. Club more financially sound than it has any right to be - certainly. So thank you Lord Dick.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Please keep your sexuality of the website, you pervert, angling after year 3 boys.

Count yourself lucky I am only in traffic and do not feel inclined to use my ip tracker, I have fitted as part of my job.
I'm merely scared of your well being poppet. We don't want mummy getting all angwy now do we.

As for the fact you have force software on your home PC, that could be used for hacking purposes. Well, that's another matter... Or are you using a force PC for home use?

Either way, tut tut...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Woodchip.

Once again you have succinctly got to the root of the matter. JBE truly is all you say.

Although I feel the word cackbadger should also make an appearance in your future character analysis of said turd muncher.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Todays performance, the fact that some of our main players are leaving in January, our attendences are at their lowest for years, and the lack of investment he is turning down as it has to be on his terms, shows knight has taken us as far as we can go.
This view is shared by many I spoke to at the game today. wilkins is a lapdog to knight, and the lack of a plan b was totally exposed today. The performance shows how much of the dressing room he has lost, with players sick and tired of being messed around by this regeime, in terms of their contracts.
Give us some concrete answers knight, for example in plain English where are the finances coming from for the stadium. Will it put us into so much debt that it will be a white elephant. What else will it be used for? The brighton centre is being totally refurbished to accommadate larger audiences, we have the beach as a natural stage for larger gigs.

Its always struck me that there are protestors out there in the world who just can't listen. Go stand in the corner with Perseus. You two can sort out between yourselves what godforsaken cause you're going to take up next, and here's a hint, don't chose one thats already been resolved.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Give us some concrete answers knight, for example in plain English where are the finances coming from for the stadium.

The answers have been given on many occasions, It's people like you who never listen but only ask the same old questions.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Todays performance, the fact that some of our main players are leaving in January, our attendences are at their lowest for years, and the lack of investment he is turning down as it has to be on his terms, shows knight has taken us as far as we can go.
This view is shared by many I spoke to at the game today. wilkins is a lapdog to knight, and the lack of a plan b was totally exposed today. The performance shows how much of the dressing room he has lost, with players sick and tired of being messed around by this regeime, in terms of their contracts.
Give us some concrete answers knight, for example in plain English where are the finances coming from for the stadium. Will it put us into so much debt that it will be a white elephant. What else will it be used for? The brighton centre is being totally refurbished to accommadate larger audiences, we have the beach as a natural stage for larger gigs.

Just for me, so we're all clear, which players are being messed around contract-wise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here