Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

Sep 15, 2006
I'm merely scared of your well being poppet. We don't want mummy getting all angwy now do we.

As for the fact you have force software on your home PC, that could be used for hacking purposes. Well, that's another matter... Or are you using a force PC for home use?

Either way, tut tut...

Ip tracker at home registered for work and personal purposes, mdf old boy.:bigwave:

Sep 15, 2006
Woodchip.

Once again you have succinctly got to the root of the matter. JBE truly is all you say.

Although I feel the word cackbadger should also make an appearance in your future character analysis of said turd muncher.

Big words from behind a keyboard, little boy. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
dogshite!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Big words from behind a keyboard, little boy.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But to be fair, DK is turning down possible investors in the club.
He does seem to want to have total control on his terms.

I know he has done a massive job for our club, but if he can't afford to take us forward, he needs to look elsewhere for money.
If that means relinquishing some power to other people, then so be it.

Unless of course he isn't quite as a big an Albion supporther as he claims to be.

Hell, I'd let Saddam Hussein's evil twin invest if it meant we could start to compete with the big boys.

No money = shitty lower division status - simple as!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I know he has done a massive job for our club, but if he can't afford to take us forward, he needs to look elsewhere for money.

Unless of course he isn't quite as a big an Albion supporther as he claims to be.

Hell, I'd let Saddam Hussein's evil twin invest if it meant we could start to compete with the big boys.

Dick is the only chairman i can recall who has gave us debts of 11 million in quick time,7 years thats a great acheivment dick yet he gets applauded off the park as usual.:glare:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Can you back up that first line? ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dick is the only chairman i can recall who has gave us debts of 11 million in quick time,7 years thats a great acheivment dick yet he gets applauded off the park as usual.:glare:

are you being serious? seriously i'm tired and take see witty comments properly just yet!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
are you being serious? seriously i'm tired and take see witty comments properly just yet!

It's Berkshire Seagull, Marc. He hasn't changed the record as long as I've known him. :lol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Unless of course he isn't quite as a big an Albion supporther as he claims to be

Seriously mate. That is a ludicrous statement. DK doesn't need to claim anything. The proof is there WRIT LARGE. Without DK there would be no Albion. He could have walked away at any time (Jeez - the aggro he gets at times you wonder what he does carry on). DK loves this club as much as you and me. He's trying to balance the books and do the decent thing by the fans, the existing team, the club and the rest of Sussex.

He may have his faults but surely we're not now into the realms of questioning his loyalty to the club are we?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Seriously mate. That is a ludicrous statement. DK doesn't need to claim anything. The proof is there WRIT LARGE. Without DK there would be no Albion. He could have walked away at any time (Jeez - the aggro he gets at times you wonder what he does carry on). DK loves this club as much as you and me. He's trying to balance the books and do the decent thing by the fans, the existing team, the club and the rest of Sussex.

He may have his faults but surely we're not now into the realms of questioning his loyalty to the club are we?
Absolute drivel,you will never know the facts of how we might of ended up.

You presume we would of folded????

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You denying the fact that we are 11 million in debt?:rolleyes:
No, but it's 10 years since we left the Goldstone, not 7 and how are we supposed to keep out of debt at Withdean?
That's why we needed a new ground, and it certainly isn't DK's fault for the delays in getting one - but then you know that anyway.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
eh? Is this all Alice in Wonderland now where up is down and right is wrong?

DK took over the club (I really don't know why I'm explaining this. It's so well known as to be a truism) when we have run at a loss EVER since because some greedy bastard sold our ground and made us a net loss enterprise. This will not change until Falmer.

Come on people. Let's get some reality back, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here