Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh you think your so great dont you, im sure Dick Knight would get that letter and think, hang on a sec some old lady is asking me to resign and she practically owns the club because she goes to so many long distance away games, so thats it im resigning right now. I dont like moaning about Dick Knight, but this time he has f***ed up and even he must know that.

We're not talking about the players. This is about debt, planning permission and Falmer. My discussion with sir albion has been going on for years.
Of course I don't expect DK to take notice of one letter. Don't start having a go at me.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not applauding the board. I support them because they had no choice with the planning permission taking so long. Without them there wouldn't be a Brighton & Hove Albion any longer.
Name me one person who is prepared to invest in the club. Just one will do. If you can and it's genuine I will write a letter this evening asking Dick Knight to resign.
Now you are being silly,only dick and co know who wants to invest as thats kept very very quiet,do you know how much money is out there?do you know that clubs get new chairmans very very easily,QPR where in the shite big time yet they manage to get a real coop???

they are one of many who get a good new board every year and we certainly ain't no diffrent as offers are out there,but the question is with debts mounting thanks to the board it will become that bit more difficult don't you think.

There are hundres of people wanting to invest in football,you see it month after month or are you blind?:lol:

O and that brighton wouldn't have survived thingy if it wasn't for knight is getting very boring,the club would have survived you know it and i know it.:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Now you are being silly,only dick and co know who wants to invest as thats kept very very quiet,do you know how much money is out there?do you know that clubs get new chairmans very very easily,QPR where in the shite big time yet they manage to get a real coop???

they are one of many who get a good new board every year and we certainly ain't no diffrent as offers are out there,but the question is with debts mounting thanks to the board it will become that bit more difficult don't you think.

There are hundres of people wanting to invest in football,you see it month after month or are you blind?:lol:

O and that brighton wouldn't have survived thingy if it wasn't for knight is getting very boring,the club would have survived you know it and i know it.:rolleyes:

Name me one person. I don't need hundreds. Just one person.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Name me one person. I don't need hundreds. Just one person.
You are being very childish yorkie,did you not read my previous post?
I suggest you read it again as you and i know that many of chairmans are waiting in the wings for clubs with huge ambitions like bha.

Do you actually think dick would sell now or step aside?he would be daft to as falmer will make him millions and millions.
:whisky:

I suggest you read it again as you and i know that many of chairmans are waiting in the wings for clubs with huge ambitions like bha.

Do you actually think dick would sell now or step aside?he would be daft to as falmer will make him millions and millions.

He has spent several years scraping and sweating to see this club survive, and stuck through disappointments and lawsuits and legal fights and protests and and and.....

WTF would anyone begrudge him making ANYTHING from that - years off his LIFE have been involved in the kind of shit NO other club has had to endure before now!!

Go ahead and make BILLIONS and I'd STILL be shouting him a beer if I can!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

How exactly is Falmer going to make him millions?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He has spent several years scraping and sweating to see this club survive, and stuck through disappointments and lawsuits and legal fights and protests and and and.....

WTF would anyone begrudge him making ANYTHING from that - years off his LIFE have been involved in the kind of shit NO other club has had to endure before now!!

Go ahead and make BILLIONS and I'd STILL be shouting him a beer if I can!
Certainly wouldn't begruge him making money,as its a business after all???

There is enough people around him to have dealt with the falmer fiasco,most of the acheivements at this club are thanks to the fans i,e protests etc and also the fans who have forked out thousands unlike the board.

I suppose dick and co get all the credit for that to???you're view on dick is homoured and respected,but my view to people like you isn't.

Fact is dick and co took over and the main goal was to stabalise a football club with as little debt as possible,yes 3-4 million would have been reasonable,but 11 million is ridiculous don't you think?

Obviously a new era is on the horizon and hopefully a new board with a few quid:drink:you can see why fans get angry with the board as its easy to see.

1,play in a council tin pot stadium with no roof
2,pay stupidly high prices for tickets
3,sell all the best players to survive
4,can't attract decent players
5,getting tickets isn't straight forward
6,having away membership schemes that certainly are not required???
7,marketing and advertising is abismal
8,debts that are spiraling out of control (11 million)
9,made millions from player sales and big games which went into the falmer pot,which we all understand,but amazingly we still lose millions and millions.
10,the contacts to attract new players is dire

The fans have suffered most in this not the board,the board have there usual summer luxury breaks and big houses.
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here