Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Anyway Pete, enough of this nonsense, how's your love life?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, it's OK, I'm enjoying trading insults with a wet rag.

I`ve always had the utmost respect for you on here as to how you construct your arguements but...........................

shut up you idiot I read today................... Come on TLO dont let me down here.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No answer. That explains why he was here having his 'fun'
Love life is good like yours:rolleyes:

I do admire you're die for you're club attitude:lol:you and you're puppy on here the large overweight fat one:laugh:

Im not a fan of knight and thats the way it is,you probably have dinner with the bearded plonk:laugh:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Love life is good like yours:rolleyes:

I do admire you're die for you're club attitude:lol:you and you're puppy on here the large overweight fat one:laugh:

Im not a fan of knight and thats the way it is,you probably have dinner with the bearded plonk:laugh:

a) He no longer has a beard
b) TLO quite often don't see eye to eye on Albion things. In fact, if you read the board lately, you'll see I have disagreed with him quite a bit.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
a) He no longer has a beard
b) TLO quite often don't see eye to eye on Albion things. In fact, if you read the board lately, you'll see I have disagreed with him quite a bit.
That makes a change,funny thing is once falmer gets built this board will have 200-300 online at a time,so how will you cope with not being the mummy and daddy of the sight?:laugh:

That fat git needs to lighten up and go jogging or something:drink:

i know you love him really:whisky:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That makes a change,funny thing is once falmer gets built this board will have 200-300 online at a time,so how will you cope with not being the mummy and daddy of the sight?:laugh:

That fat git needs to lighten up and go jogging or something:drink:

i know you love him really:whisky:

Yeah, good wind up. :lol:
There are a lot of other people on here I get on with far better than him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
stop patronising me young lady and making me look like a wind up merchant all the time.

i know you're game:whisky:

For what? I don't have to make you look like a wind up merchant Pete. You do a pretty good job of it by your posts.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
For what? I don't have to make you look like a wind up merchant Pete. You do a pretty good job of it by your posts.
I make very valid points of the running of the club,not to mention the polo shirt i bought was the cheapiest looking material i have ever seen:angry:

Can't wear that thing anywhere grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,makes me so angry that dick gets all the credit at the club.when bellotti and co flogged off the goldstone we was 7-8 million in debt:angry:knight has clobbered up 11 million of debt already and if it wasn't for falmer we would have gone bust years ago.

He is a very very lucky man that we got falmer:glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What about the rest of the board? Chapman, Perry and the Blooms, are they lucky too? Do they have any responsibility for the debt? Does the cost of running Withdean have any bearing?

Your opion (sic) is too simplistic.

Sep 15, 2006
Little boy?

Dogshite?

8 one-fingered salutes?

Quite the P J O'Rourke, aren't we?

I only ever retaliate when someone else reverts to public insults.
Oh and more the T J Hooker rather than p j o'rourke!

Quite a good one that, don't you think, although our force runs more like dixon of dock green rather than lapd:lol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What about the rest of the board? Chapman, Perry and the Blooms, are they lucky too? Do they have any responsibility for the debt? Does the cost of running Withdean have any bearing?

Your opion (sic) is too simplistic.
What they put in is peanuts between them all,thats not rocket science is it?

between the whole board bar fatboy they can't stabalise a football club with a capacity of 7k although 9k now:glare:all they needed to do was stabalise us for so many years until falmer.Now with pathetic ticket prices and pathetic away membership schemes they simply mug the fans who have shown loyalty to the club.

The club as you well no has recieved millions from player sales and various other things i,e compensation and cup games.I made that around 5-6 million in the last 5 years or so_Obviously the board are not contributing to the running of the club as the clubs debts have rocketed into alarming amounts.

Falmer over a decade has cost a few million in which the sale of players has paid for that,so you are left with the withdean burden??? how can a board plan the withdean to have such huge losses even though ticket prices are huge?

Im sorry but simply i find it very hard to understand an 11 million debt in such a short time exspecially when we have received millions from various things.

How on earth can you applaud a board with that statistic????

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm not applauding the board. I support them because they had no choice with the planning permission taking so long. Without them there wouldn't be a Brighton & Hove Albion any longer.
Name me one person who is prepared to invest in the club. Just one will do. If you can and it's genuine I will write a letter this evening asking Dick Knight to resign.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I'm not applauding the board. I support them because they had no choice with the planning permission taking so long. Without them there wouldn't be a Brighton & Hove Albion any longer.
Name me one person who is prepared to invest in the club. Just one will do. If you can and it's genuine I will write a letter this evening asking Dick Knight to resign.

Oh you think your so great dont you, im sure Dick Knight would get that letter and think, hang on a sec some old lady is asking me to resign and she practically owns the club because she goes to so many long distance away games, so thats it im resigning right now. I dont like moaning about Dick Knight, but this time he has f***ed up and even he must know that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here