Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
seems to of scored goals all his career ( all be it one season in L3 Germany)

Yes its noddy leagues but interesting if can step up.

Would be more exciting if had his stats and was 21.

He's had 1 season in a slightly lesser noddy league which at age 25 is a bit strange but May offer something

Worth the punt that it is

Let's never forget we have found some older gems in the "noddy" leagues as you say like a 26 year old Pascal Groß, he seemed to be able to step

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
seems to of scored goals all his career ( all be it one season in L3 Germany)

Yes its noddy leagues but interesting if can step up.

Would be more exciting if had his stats and was 21.

He's had 1 season in a slightly lesser noddy league which at age 25 is a bit strange but May offer something

Worth the punt that it is

I thought this initially. But actually I think a player that is 25 is in some ways more likely to be able to adapt physically to the Premier League than one who is 21. Time will tell, but personally I'm quite excited about this guy.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I have no idea if the pronunciation is correct for him, but if we're not using this for his song we're missing a trick

https://youtu.be/ahGxiSV_LH0

Its a Turkish name, meaning "sea".

Pronounced exactly how its spelled - De-niz with a hard Z. No reason why it wouldnt still work with the song though.

I used to know a Turkish girl with the same name, presumably then it can be used for either sex.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Secret Scout is Paul Winstanley

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You could say the same I suppose of a bloke called Glenn Murray, who only scored goals in noddy leagues until he made his Premier League debut aged 29/30... he wasn't too bad. 25 is no age really for a striker....still developing. You don't get many Rooneys.

Murray was the example I was thinking of. He'd only scored goals at 3rd division level or lower at the same age and was 30 before he scored his first Premier League goal!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very much a lottery if this guy is good enough or not, hard to determine from just watching the Belgian league. Its a pretty safe investment though - comes cheaply and if it doesnt work out there wont be much trouble selling him to a top Benelux club or to the Bundesliga.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Apologies if fixtures but with Bloom owning both clubs how is the fee agreed ? Does Bloom just negotiate with himself and then transfer £6 million for one account to another 🤷🏻*♂️

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apologies if fixtures but with Bloom owning both clubs how is the fee agreed ? Does Bloom just negotiate with himself and then transfer £6 million for one account to another [emoji1744]*[emoji3603]

I don’t think Bloom runs both clubs from his current account, no.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm just going back with 20/20 hindsight to give this a thumbs up....

German striker has two today to move St Gilloise top of the Jupiler League. That's four in three games this season. Just saying.

...and laugh at this for a while

This thread is so shit it hurts.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Very much a lottery if this guy is good enough or not, hard to determine from just watching the Belgian league. Its a pretty safe investment though - comes cheaply and if it doesnt work out there wont be much trouble selling him to a top Benelux club or to the Bundesliga.

A sensible gamble from Tony, one day we will strike gold only a matter of time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here