Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Mr Kazim-Richards

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Please reconsider, if the rumour is true that you want to leave I urge you to think again. Please do not listen to f*** wits that winge and moan and criticise you. Anyone who has half an idea about football can see you have talent and massive potential, if you stay at Brighton by christmas the tide will have turned football fans are a fickle bunch (at any club), and lets face it there aint know better place to live than Brighton. If there are other contributing factors that make you want to move then fair enough, but if the main reason is the abuse some idiots have been giving you then please ignore them. I for one want to see you smashing goals in in league 1 for us. This club can make you great and you could help us bounce straight back think of the glory of a promtion season!
Cheers

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Might help if you spelt his name right. Other than that lets hope he reads it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Good spot just checking your all on your toes!

You need at least a comma between "spot" and "just". Or maybe a semi-colin. :jester:

MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Please reconsider, if the rumour is true that you want to leave I urge you to think again. Please do not listen to f*** wits that winge and moan and criticise you. Anyone who has half an idea about football can see you have talent and massive potential, if you stay at Brighton by christmas the tide will have turned football fans are a fickle bunch (at any club), and lets face it there aint know better place to live than Brighton. If there are other contributing factors that make you want to move then fair enough, but if the main reason is the abuse some idiots have been giving you then please ignore them. I for one want to see you smashing goals in in league 1 for us. This club can make you great and you could help us bounce straight back think of the glory of a promtion season!
Cheers

What he said

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
This is why I love NSC....real passion for the issues that matter to all Albion fans - eg: punctuation and syntax. PLUS - some peripheral stuff about footie.

1066gull

CKR IS A BHA LEGEND IN THE MAKING

CKR IS BHA FOR LIFE

Please stay:bowdown:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah come on Colin. Give it one more year and see how it goes then. Please.

1066gull

Safeway said:
f*** off, Caz, you're shit.
If you don't like it, you f*** off. This thread is for the fans who appreciate CKR.

Banning me from NSP for doing jackshit and just because of an NSC ego? Your pathetic.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Adriodinho said:
Banning me from NSP for doing jackshit and just because of an NSC ego? Your pathetic.
:lolol:

Agree about the CKR bit though

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dear Colin,

You will score a bagful in league 1 and make your name if you stay with us next season... you will not score many in the CCC with Sarfend... think carefully, then decide to stay... you know it makes sense...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dear Colin,
I have an unpleasant growth that has appeared on the side of my penis that is causing me some concern. The growth is not as noticable when my penis is flaccid. However, when I have an erection, the growth becomes more prominant and it is starting to scare the children. Do you know what it might be, or how I can treat it ?

E 10,
Southwick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here