Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Mr Kazim-Richards

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dear Mr CKR,

If you want out of Brighton because you cant stand the thought of League One football then f*** off now as I dont give a shit!
If however you wanna stick around and try your hardest to become top scorer for us next season then I'll be cheering you all the way.

Just dont do a Leon and get above your own head, otherwise you'll be another one I could'nt give a shit about!

All the best,
Marc

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm bored of keeping schtum about life....time I spoke what I fink innit!

BTW...Wholly....is that like the Mammoth? :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dear Colin,
Do you by any chance have three tickets for the Czech Republic vs Ghana in Cologne on June 17? If you weren't planning to use them yourself, I'll be willing to pay above face value for them and I'd bring you back some Toffifee if you want.
Cheers, MoH.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marc said:
I'm bored of keeping schtum about life....time I spoke what I fink innit!

BTW...Wholly....is that like the Mammoth? :jester:
No, its wholly. Like Jarlsberg.

Poker night at mine on Satdee night btw, if you're INTERESTED

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
No, its wholly. Like Jarlsberg.

Poker night at mine on Satdee night btw, if you're INTERESTED

Jarlsberg?! :jester:

Got a mates b'day sat night, thanks all the same though :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marc said:
Jarlsberg?! :jester:
ph300lg.jpg

Wholly.

jakeella

Jan 9, 2004
You are more than welcome to stay if you get someone to explain the off side law, because after last years performances you clearly dont understand when you are standing between the goalie and the last defender, and the ball is heading in your direction then you are breaking the letter of the FA laws. Secondly can you learn when you should decide to try and head the ball, that you try and judge the trajectory better so you are not 2 metres in front of the ball, when it is headed clear by the defender.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Easy 10 said:
Dear Colin,
I have an unpleasant growth that has appeared on the side of my penis that is causing me some concern. The growth is not as noticable when my penis is flaccid. However, when I have an erection, the growth becomes more prominant and it is starting to scare the children. Do you know what it might be, or how I can treat it ?

E 10,
Southwick.

You could stop showing it to children at all?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
Dear Colin,
I have an unpleasant growth that has appeared on the side of my penis that is causing me some concern. The growth is not as noticable when my penis is flaccid. However, when I have an erection, the growth becomes more prominant and it is starting to scare the children. Do you know what it might be, or how I can treat it ?

E 10,
Southwick.

:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Dear Colin,

Don't f*** about. Do the job.

Yours,

Expectant of Kemptown

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Dear Mr CKR,

If you want out of Brighton because you cant stand the thought of League One football then f*** off now as I dont give a shit!
If however you wanna stick around and try your hardest to become top scorer for us next season then I'll be cheering you all the way.

Just dont do a Leon and get above your own head, otherwise you'll be another one I could'nt give a shit about!

All the best,
Marc "

NAIL HEAD

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dear Colin

Why do you think you are too good for BHAFC and Division one. You had a distinctly average season me old son and scored a less than impressive 6 goals. Am I missing something ?. You may have " potential " but from what I have seen it is only " potential " at the moment. You've hardly pulled up any trees have you ??? .

If you stay and get 20 next season , then by all means strut around like a Peacock but until then get on with the job you are paid to do and if you don't want to do that at Brighton good luck and goodbye.

Kind regards

Uncle Spielberg

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Dear Jim,

Please, please, please please can you fix it for me to play up front for Brighton.. They can't score at the moment and I'm sure I can do a better job than that fucknuts CKR..

Yours hopefully

Muzzman.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dear Colin,

It's not you it's me, I just don't fancy you any more.

Les

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here