Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Mr Kazim-Richards

Braders7 said:
but am i right in thinking the money was only avaliable until the last day of last september, so now its gone and wasted?

Not sure, but I'd be very surprised if Coca-Cola were too restrictive in how they doled out the winnings, they wouldn't want any bad publicity for their competition. We fullfilled our side of the bargain, we gave them a face they could promote in their publicity, we kept him for the year they wanted, I'd be very surprised if there were barriers to us getting the full pay-out now.

Dandyman

In London village.
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Please reconsider, if the rumour is true that you want to leave I urge you to think again. Please do not listen to f*** wits that winge and moan and criticise you. Anyone who has half an idea about football can see you have talent and massive potential, if you stay at Brighton by christmas the tide will have turned football fans are a fickle bunch (at any club), and lets face it there aint know better place to live than Brighton. If there are other contributing factors that make you want to move then fair enough, but if the main reason is the abuse some idiots have been giving you then please ignore them. I for one want to see you smashing goals in in league 1 for us. This club can make you great and you could help us bounce straight back think of the glory of a promtion season!
Cheers

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here