Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lopez

Dec 29, 2011
Contributed to the 0 goals scored. Every set piece was dire, most passes were either sideways or misplaced and added no real value. Needed to take on more responsibility ob the ball to create more, and didn't. Second half in particular.

Set pieces weren't great, not too sure why he keep knocking it deep from corners. His little passes to put through Buckley and CMS a few times were very good and could have lead to goals if our forwards were on form.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Thought he had a much better game, was always looking for the ball and seemed to be much more with the pace of the game than before. Good passing and awareness although not great with his crosses and set plays

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Was improved compared to last time I saw him. Faded in 2nd half. 1st half though thought he battled very well

Last edited:

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
Lopez looked good he makes space and passes were good will agree set pieces weren't the best but it would not matter if Beckham was taking them we have nobody that is capable of heading the ball. Lopez will become better the more games he plays

Dec 29, 2011
Lopez looked good he makes space and passes were good will agree set pieces weren't the best but it would not matter if Beckham was taking them we have nobody that is capable of heading the ball. Lopez will become better the more games he plays

Pretty much sums it up, agree with all three points made.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Deliveries a bit disappointing but the rest of his passing very good. Just need to give the bloke a bit of a chance to settle down. Never an NSC strong point sadly.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Contributed to the 0 goals scored. Every set piece was dire, most passes were either sideways or misplaced and added no real value. Needed to take on more responsibility ob the ball to create more, and didn't. Second half in particular.

Agreed very poor. Another deadline day signing who is just not cutting it. Hopefully he'll come good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reserving judgement.

Orlandi looked good when he got into the team at the beginning of November.
But by the end of the month, he was a different class bossing the whole game.

I thought we had a better shape today which I believe helped Spanish Dave, it certainly helped Crofts.
Come Watford we might actually have a team capable of putting on a performance for the cameras.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reserving judgement.

Orlandi looked good when he got into the team at the beginning of November.
But by the end of the month, he was a different class bossing the whole game.

I thought we had a better shape today which I believe helped Spanish Dave, it certainly helped Crofts.
Come Watford we might actually have a team capable of putting on a performance for the cameras.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nice touches when he was on the ball but didn't do enough to get himself regularly involved in the game for me.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought he was pretty good actually but was clearly knackered after about 50 minutes. Had a great first half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here