Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lopez

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
First half too deep, putting him to right back was inspired. He is starting to warm up. There is a quality player there, no question. We just need to get more from him and get him settled in the team. Far too deep at right wing but the whole team seemed to be deployed that way to start with.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
He became a different player long before hitting the post. After a dreadful 20 minutes, he hit a sensational pinpoint cross field pass that stayed just off the ground all the way, swerving too. That seemed to settle him in. Clearly a very talented player and not afraid to tackle either.

yes a couple of great back tracking tackles in a position that clearly does not suit his game, he is a class act although he will go missing from time to time much like buckers tonight.the best is yet to come

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was excellent tonight. Nice option to have at set pieces too, and please, just let him take our pens from now on.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Although in the first half he had the worst freekick ever. second half like a player reborn well done Spanish Dave

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
At one stage in the first half i felt for him as he was having a shocker, nothing was going well for him, but he came good in second half and linked well with KLL

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sounds like Dave can do a defensive job while Bruno is out - plus take penalties too!

I love it when you find a player who shows talent for another role, its like a new signing. I wonder where he'll start at Blackburn?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Best performance so far. I would be happy for him to start at right back if Calde and Bruno are still out on Saturday.
He absolutely loved his goal tonight!

He did well in an emergency tonight but right back ? Never.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Apologies, he's not shit because he can fill in at right back and had scored 1 pen out of 1.

Too slow for our team and a main part of the problem in the first half hour.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good 45mins Saturday and excellent last night. Some good link up play, great passing, 2 cracking free kicks and a good penalty under pressure in front of Millwall fans.

Won't stop the moaners, but I am happy with that!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
At one stage in the first half i felt for him as he was having a shocker, nothing was going well for him, but he came good in second half and linked well with KLL

This is more accurate......... Much stronger at right back.

His corners are awful.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep playing him Gus, he's starting to look quality

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, he certainly is improving and I like the way Spanish players we have bring people into the game. His corners were a million times better than satdi and his free kicks were terrific.

It will be interesting if and when Lopez, Orlandi and Vicente are all fit....

My main critism is our total inability to play fast football.....we very rarely see us galloping up the other end. I think that is where our frustrations lie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here