Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Get hold f a copy of Build a Bonfiire. I can supply a copy. In short the owner of the club bought the club with debts of £3/£4 Million. He (M Archer) did a deal to sell the ground for around £7 Million which one year later, was sold again for I understand but please check exact figures £28 Million plus. David Bellotti was the Chief Executive when this happened. Also I would ask to speak to a certain Mr Ian Hart who is said to have confronted Mr B about the sale of the goldstone he conversation is now a part of folk law.

There is also stories about a certain party at the Grand hotel which might be worth mentioning but I have no idea if ts true, although it would make me laugh if they were true.

As another aside, it is the reason I will never vote Lib Dem, not until they have thrown him out of the party and written a public apology to the people of Sussex, the club and the fans. Such an apology in writing and from the party leader - not that I'm one to hold a grudge like.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Clubs In Crisis - Brighton
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/brighton-lift-game-as-bellotti-ducks-out-1360582.html
Brighton's self-belief took hold midway through the second period. After more than an hour of constant abuse, David Bellotti, Brighton's much-reviled chief executive, decided to retire from the directors' box, allowing the home fans to channel their energies into supporting their team. The response was immediate as Jason Peake and George Parris took charge in midfield while, on the left wing, Paul McDonald discovered he had the beating of Fulham's defence.
It was an encouraging afternoon for Brighton's supporters. But what, they must be wondering, might be achieved if Bellotti were to quit the directors' box for good?

Build a Bonfire: How Football Fans United to Save Brighton and Hove Albion: Amazon.co.uk: Stephen North, Paul Hodson: Books

Robbie Fowler - Anfield Online Liverpool FC Profile and Biography
Unfortunately, Fowler's raw talent was fused with a notorious reputation off the field. He was derided together with several of his colleagues at the time; Stan Collymore, Jamie Redknapp and best friend, Steve McManaman, for their collective culture of being "Spice Boys" - a derogatory term that depicted the team of that time as underachieving playboys in the game. To cite one example, Fowler is widely rumoured to have had a sexual liaison with Jo Bellotti, the wife of the chief executive of Brighton David Bellotti in the toilets of the Grand Hotel following a testimonial match for the former Liverpool and Brighton midfielder Jimmy Case. (allegedly)

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
1357380_9e6b2c09.jpg

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Never set foot in the place and never will, unless its of course where they hold the wake for Archer Bellotti & co:rant:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Never set foot in the place and never will, unless its of course where they hold the wake for Archer Bellotti & co:rant:

oh my, I have never been back, never wanted to, and have refrained from ever looking at pictures till now...it is an unbelievably sad sight...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
That is one guy I would like to meet face to face and smack the shit out of!!

Money graqbbing f***ing arsewipe!!!!!!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was however about ten years ahead of Peter Mandelson in the lying, smarmy kind of way, so some would say a pioneer in that form of politics.

However I think he is a ****, but I hate Archer and Stanley more as he was just obeying his paymasters.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Some of the insults against that **** on this board are almost compliments compared to how I feel about him.

This is a failed politician (what is lower than that?) who was employed by a con man to assist in a cover up that would earn the conman and his crooked mate a fortune. Some say he was naiive, others say he was complicit from the start. Neither are atrtributes that I imagine were sought after in the advert for the Chief Executive of Bath and North East Somerset Council.

The "brains" of the scam picked on a moderately popular professional football club and shelled out less than sixty notes to take control. He then recruited a piece of scum to help take the local heat while he manipulated the articles of constitution and lay the groundwork for the rip off. Why he would choose a business in the public eye like Brighton & Hove Albion has always puzzled me, but football seems to attract a lot of crooks, like the bloke at Donny and Darlo for a start.

The Albion fans put up a hell of a fight. Imaginative, committed and bold and gained recognition across the country for the plight of the Albion. Fans of other clubs saw what was going on and joined in the fight, never more memorably than in February 1997 when literally thousands of fans from all over the country including Bristol City, and Rovers, came to the Goldstone for Fans United. Un-f***ing-believeably brilliant effort.

But, and although it sickens me to admit this, ultimately though the ***** won. They took some stick and they may well remain the most hated individuals amongst many many thousands of Albion fans, but when all is said and done, they sold the Goldstone and they f***ed off with the proceeds.

Thanks to the fans campaign, Robbie Reinelt and Dick Knight, the football club itself survived. But a whole generation of youngsters have missed out on falling in love with this club, and thousands of dyed in the wool Albion fans lost the love and disappeared.

Twelve years after that **** took his last paycheck from my football club, we are still 18 months away from having our own football ground.

Quite what lies he must have told in his CV to get employment of any sort is beyond me, but clearly the voters and the wider council members simply cannot know what this bastard is capable of.

I refer you to the authoratitive work on the subject Build a Bonfire, by Stephen North and Paul Hodson.

and as it says below...............

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Now that would be a sight to behold, not that I expect either of their coffins to travel within 100 miles of Brighton & Hove, but I'd be up for a little candlelit vigil...er I mean wake....ok a big party, in Hove Park, just opposite the retail monstrosity.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Can we not turn the tables and educate this knob jockeys constituants on what a lying, cheating, money grabbing, asset stripping cock he really is. Finish this pathetic excuse of a man and make crawl back under the rock he came from!!

FCUK HE MAKES ME ANGRY!!!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Would happily watch Bellotti doused in petrol and ignited, but I'm also f***ing glad I no longer live in Bath and am paying Council Tax for City fans to trawl the web for dirt in their boss:ohmy::laugh::laugh:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Can we not turn the tables and educate this knob jockeys constituants on what a lying, cheating, money grabbing, asset stripping cock he really is. Finish this pathetic excuse of a man and make crawl back under the rock he came from!!

FCUK HE MAKES ME ANGRY!!!

Maybe we can bring down his career in time to mark the opening of falmer, can we try to persuade the local rag to do a story on him?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I just spotted this thread before going to bed. Now my blood's boiling at the mere mention of his name. I hate this man and will forever more. One day they'll surely be a queue to shit on his grave. I cannot condemn this man enough; some crimes are unforgiveable and he's Sussex's equivalent of Himmler or Goebels e.g. a number two in charge and maybe a puppet but still as guilty as the chief gangster aka Archer in this scenario. A pox on him for all he did; the shameless ****, I hope he trips and breaks his neck tomorrow. If not then, the following day will do for me :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
That is one guy I would like to meet face to face and smack the shit out of!!

Money graqbbing f***ing arsewipe!!!!!!!!!

That would be Sky Box Office GOLD

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
He is a slimey, weasel faced, arrogant, evil f***ing c.unt. When he does I'm coming back to England to shit, piss and puke on his grave. I doubt I'll be the only one.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Mr David Frank Bellotti
---------------------------------
Councillor David Bellotti Liberal Democrat

Address: 12 Kipling Avenue, Bath, BA2 4RB. Lyncombe
Telephone(s): 01225 427560
Email: bellotti@cix.co.uk

HE is awake right now 0247 UK time I just called him,answerphone first, then he picked up.

I asked for Mr Belotti, I was very polite, as soon as I said Brighton he hung up,

As my number here in Philippines is pay as you go I will try again tomorrow, it could get addictive. especially at 3am.....(UK time)

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
His arrogance was what most used to wind me up though. I think he got off on being the pantomime villain. Turning up to games and getting the reaction he used to get.

That's what used to get me too. Against Police advice aswell. f***ing twat.

I still remember that bizarre atmosphere very well. The whole ground facing him and not the game, shouting abuse at him til he scuttled off, a huge cheer and then everyone would finally turn to game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here