Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I will happily SHIT on his grave when he dies :rant::rant:

Him and Archer, both. Utter utter c*nts.

Add Stanley to your list! He deserves the same level of hatred:angry:

Spot on.
I suspected, at the time, that some Brighton fans were shielding Stanley who was the club's owner.

Without Stanley none of the last 12 years or so would have happened as they did.

As for Bellotti, if there was any decency in the Liberal Democrat Party he would have been booted out for his involvement in the asset strip.

When Bellend was campaigning at some election or other, I sent a letter to their previous leader-the Scottish twat. Didn't even get a reply (the letter was not abusive either). Sums them up.

I wish that needle nosed, weasel faced twat Bellend nothing but pain and suffering.

It's also good to see Stanley mentioned in a thread of vitriol and loathing-he was responsible (more than Bellend) for what happened to The Albion.

All 3 deserve an Albion send off when they pop their clogs-none of them are deserving of the respect normally shown when somebody dies.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
From Robbie Fowler - Anfield Online Liverpool FC Profile and Biography

Unfortunately, Fowler's raw talent was fused with a notorious reputation off the field. He was derided together with several of his colleagues at the time; Stan Collymore, Jamie Redknapp and best friend, Steve McManaman, for their collective culture of being "Spice Boys" - a derogatory term that depicted the team of that time as underachieving playboys in the game. To cite one example, Fowler is widely rumoured to have had a sexual liaison with Jo Bellotti, the wife of the chief executive of Brighton David Bellotti in the toilets of the Grand Hotel following a testimonial match for the former Liverpool and Brighton midfielder Jimmy Case.

Hilariously seedy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here